September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Lovely to hear your belly has popped out Bella'smummy :thumbup: I am very impatient for my bump now, I am in the 'is it bump or still bloat' stage right now! How are everyone elses bumps coming along, I would be interested to know?

I'm with you... I still feel like I'm in limbo with the bump. I think it's just bloating at this point.

I've been debating whether or not to get a doppler. I have been driving myself nuts worrying if everything is okay. I had a miscarriage a few years back where my body didn't make me aware of it. I carried the baby for 4 weeks after it stopped growing and never knew. I'm so worried that something bad will happen again.

My bump is in my avatar... seems huge but I'm definitely not that big when I wake up in the morning. Though my uterus seems to reach all the way up to my belly button now. Baby's heartbeat still seems to be down low near my pelvis though.. confusing.

Anyone got bump pics to show? I know there are bump threads but us September ladies are spread out between 1st and 2nd trimester now and its difficult to keep up with ladies of our month!

No baby bump for me yet...still just bloat though I can feel the top of my uterus under my belly button....maybe I'll pop out in the next 3 or 4 weeks. I'm ready to look pregnant and not just chunky!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm just as impatient! Although happy peach day to you!!

I've have a bump! I guess people aren't kidding when they say you show faster after your first baby!

i just look fat(ter)...no bump yet i dont think although i def cant suck it in. loads of people saying im showing but i think they are just saying what they think i want to hear lol.

I don't have a bump yet either... although it's a significant difference in the morning and at night.... I have a very obvious bump at night but when I wake up, I harly look pregnant... What's up with that???

ive got a bump now, its around the same as when i was 5 months pregnant with my first cos i didnt show with him until 20 weeks! but i cant wait til it gets huuuuuge :)

heya! just eventually got back on here after a manic few weeks - i can see a bump on me but to people who don't know me it just looks like i've been eating too much, not a proper baby bump yet but enough i have to leave trousers undone at top now! very excited, want to show properly sick of just looking plump!x

henrysmumkaz your bump looks great! I think my tum is actually smaller than it was to start with as I had a bit if a beer belly but obviously I have given that up now! Mine also does look larger an a bit harder at night but back to normal in the morning :shrug:

heya! just eventually got back on here after a manic few weeks - i can see a bump on me but to people who don't know me it just looks like i've been eating too much, not a proper baby bump yet but enough i have to leave trousers undone at top now! very excited, want to show properly sick of just looking plump!x

Sparkles0307 we have the same due date :thumbup:

Yeah mine is flat in morning and by lunch/eve about 5 months gone :rofl: Did it with my LO though too. Sure im feeling tiny movements the last 2 days aswell, was 18 weeks with LO but im only 13 weeks. It seems to early, but i cant have sudden wind just over this 2 days and not the last 13 weeks loL!

Yeah mine is flat in morning and by lunch/eve about 5 months gone :rofl: Did it with my LO though too. Sure im feeling tiny movements the last 2 days aswell, was 18 weeks with LO but im only 13 weeks. It seems to early, but i cant have sudden wind just over this 2 days and not the last 13 weeks loL!

Yes, I have been having flutters too the last couple of days but not sure if they are movement or just gas (although they do feel different to gas I have to say) but I know it's very early esp. as it's my first so not sure :shrug:

me too ive been wondering if its me going mad but when im very still i can feel the occasional little (feels like) a flicker like someone tapping me really gently...its in the right place but i feel like its too early?! anyone know about this stuff?

I had my NT scan today! Baby was wiggling around and sucking his thumb. My sonographer said she's pretty sure baby is a boy! Best of all, baby is healthy!

Hi ladies, im due on the 17th sept. Had my scan yesterday, was lovely :) x

Has anyone else had their blood results back yet? I called for mine yesterday and MW was lovely and told me all was fine except for my prolactin levels? They have to book me into the Day care unit to have it investigated. I'm also rhesus negative. Anyone else here that blood type? She didnt say much about it but i've read about an injection i need? When do i need this injection? Hope you're all well :)

I'm rhesus neg too and OH is positive! :dohh:
Got a little bump too as you can see in my DP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->