September Sweet Peas- Join Here

So sorry to hear about your loss :(
Wishing you best of luck for the future :hugs: x x

Hi

Just to update that my baby grew wings, we found out at the 12 week scan but I haven't felt strong even to come on this thread until now.

I'm wishing you all the very best with your pregnancies :flower:

xxx

Oh pink terrible news :nope:

so so sorry for your loss i hope you have great friends and family to help you through this tough time.

:hug:

xx

hey girls hope there is room for another one in this group :) im due 11th september, its my first baby, im 18 weeks an 1 day today an im sure i felt baby move last night :) xx

hey girls hope there is room for another one in this group :) im due 11th september, its my first baby, im 18 weeks an 1 day today an im sure i felt baby move last night :) xx

hiya hun glad you found us ok :flower:

im getting a lot of movement now but it is my 4th preg but i didnt feel my 1st til i was 22 weeks..but what you are feeling is more than likely baby wiggling about!!! It an amazing feeling!!!

There are quite a few ladies here due on the 11th and im sure they'd be happy to be your bump buddy :thumbup:

where are you from?

Pink - I am so sorry for your loss hun!!! :hugs: xxx

Hi Kate, I'm due on 11th september with my first baby too! You'll love this group - everyone is really nice and supportive! I've been feeling kicks and wriggles for a few days now too... love it!! Hope you're good! x x x

wooohoo kate91 im due september 11th as well! if your having a boy you can join the september 11th boys club lol. ive been feeling wiggles for a few weeks i think but still waiting for that definate first BOOM :) xx

I'm due 11th September too :flower: Though the baby has been told under no circumstances is it allowed to arrive on such a horrible date lol!

hugs Pink, so sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm a sweet potato today - 18 weeks! Think I've been feeling little peanut moving the past few days, feels like bubbles - very exciting! Can't wait till my ultrasound on the 20th, only a few more days!

Welcome Kate!

welcome to the september sweet peas kate :happydance:

I have my 20 week scan on thursday and im so nervous last night i kept waking up with crazy dreams :dohh:

On sunday night we went to see peter kay and the baby loved it i think the noise must have woke lo up as the wiggling and real strong kicks i could feel were fantastic , infact oh even managed to feel a little kick :cloud9:

wooohoo kate91 im due september 11th as well! if your having a boy you can join the september 11th boys club lol. ive been feeling wiggles for a few weeks i think but still waiting for that definate first BOOM :) xx

i only started to feel it on sunday really, felt like a strong pulse low down in my belly, was wierd lol, i hope my baby isnt actualy born on septenber 11th lol xx

thankyou for everyones welcome, my scan is on the 4th may i cant wait to find out what im having!! an i cant wait to feel stronger kicks :)xx

Hi - I feel like it's been an age since I last posted on here. So sorry to hear about pink's loss. XXX
It's really exciting to see so many gender scans and tales of wiggling and jumping bumps. My little one is really really active, so I reckon s/he is going to keep me busy over the next 18 + years! I'm also looking properly pregnant now with a big belly, so I'm dreading imagining the size of me in another 20 weeks! It'll all be worth it though - I'm getting excited about September.
Our 20 week scan is on 21st April, just after we get back from our hols in Ireland visiting my hubby's family. I'm excited about finding out gender, but also a bit nervous as i realise this is an anomaly scan too. Good luck to all the girls in the same boat. Looking forward to many positive reports. :happydance:
Minky X

Welcome kate!! :hugs:

It is SO exciting feeling movements.. just so want to share them with OH.. but have to wait until there are some real kicks! :haha:
I feel like I am going crazy waiting for our scan.. they have booked me in for April 26th that makes me 20+6!
SO excited to know what we are having!!

can I join please? I'm pregnant with my first baby due September 7th :) Have my 20 week scan on 3rd May when I will be 21+6. I have been feeling baby move regularly the past week!! I'm so excited!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->