September Sweet Peas- Join Here

me too ladies, i can tell when bubs is awake now cos it kicks and wriggles....loving it :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aw bub just did a really strong kick and OH was about 2 secs too late to feel it! He's gutted! lol x

i havent felt anything for a few days having previously felt loads of flutters, i know everythings ok as i have my doppler but its frustrating i just want there to be real kicks now! spent the last few days redecorating and my baby has his own little chest of draws with a few pairs of socks and little babygrows in all ready :) xxx

10 days till my 20week scan i cant wait :happydance: really wanted to have a gender scan but we are moving next sat and couldnt afford it :cry: iv been feeling my little bean (well big bean now) move for 3 weeks and kick for 1 week but it is my 3rd baby but 6th pregnancy. i would really like a little girl as i think they are easier than boys, i have 1 of each at the moment so i dont really mind either way. i have noticed that there are alot more blue bumps in september than pink.

Just been listening to baby's heartbeat on the doppler :cloud9: I haven't been able to find it before (although I haven't tried since I was about 13 weeks as I didn't want to worry!) so was very relieved! I haven't felt anything yet - just a few pokes which had me worried as I thought you were supposed to feel it much sooner in second pregnancies?

Can't wait for my scan on the 3 May to make sure everything is ok.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend in the sunshine! :)

Aw such a cute moment today, my LO was sat on my knee at the park and bub did a huge kick and kicked her in the back, she felt it and whipped round looking astonished then told us baby had hurt her back and she needed it kissing better :haha: x

I have been able to feel the baby move but my husband hasn't yet.

I *think* I felt baby move last night for the first time - but nothing since. This is our 3rd baby and was already feeling our 2nd by now for a while, so was expecting early movements again this time, its only a matter of days though I know.

What lovely days we've been having :) x

Hi

Just to update that my baby grew wings, we found out at the 12 week scan but I haven't felt strong even to come on this thread until now.

I'm wishing you all the very best with your pregnancies :flower:

xxx

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss pink. I hope that things will get better for you soon. :hugs:

So sorry to hear abour your loss, Pink. :hugs: Hope you are loking after yourself! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->