September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Im waiting for my dvd to upload to youtube so i can send u all the link :thumbup:

i had a couple of boys names lined up but i havent yet found a girls name i 'love' :cry:

but it will be fun finding one, at least give me something to think about over the next 4 and a half months!!! lol x

Congrats on the news of all of your pink and blue bumps, ladies! :flower:

You're all making me want to find out what I'm expecting. Must. Stay. Strong... !

I had a scan at 16+4 at a private center and found out we are on team :pink: after 2 boys this was welcoming news..

Hi all my fellow September mommas! Sorry I've been AWOL - first tri was pretty rough sickness-wise. Still not better, but I've gotten into a slightly managable routine.

I've tried to keep up - exciting to see all the genders coming out! We are on team green or yellow, so no finding out for us until Labor Day!

Fi and Breavis - team pink!!!! Yay Congrats!

I love being able to call my baby a girl/her/she, etc. :) she got a few outfits today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Rf72GZKqg

my scan dvd from yesterday!! :thumbup:

Congrats on team pink :) I loved going pink shopping, the little dresses are too cute :cloud9: x

very cute xx she wont stop moving her legs!

how long do her legs look tho?! They were above the average marker on the report thingy i had!! Im 5'7 and FOB is 6'0 so maybe she will be long like my eldest!!

I had my consultant appt today and it went better than expected !

I can have my vbac as long as all the growth scans are ok, they will start those at 28 weeks and then every fortnight or so till 37 weeks where they will make the final choice. They carnt see any reasons why they wont be ok they think logans problems where just a very strange one off !

Heard bubbs heartbeat and it was really strong. :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Rf72GZKqg

my scan dvd from yesterday!! :thumbup:

Fascinating! I love watching ultrasounds, thanks so much for posting it! You have such a little wiggler! I agree on the legs looking so long, I thought the same when I went for my NT scan. They looked so, so long!

I had my consultant appt today and it went better than expected !

I can have my vbac as long as all the growth scans are ok, they will start those at 28 weeks and then every fortnight or so till 37 weeks where they will make the final choice. They carnt see any reasons why they wont be ok they think logans problems where just a very strange one off !

Heard bubbs heartbeat and it was really strong. :happydance:

Yay! I'm sure you are thrilled! Congrats on seeing the sweet little ehart beat, beat, beating away in there!

oohoo :happydance: getting my little wiggles as of last night and today, bugger made me wait after those flutters 2 weeks agO!

oohoo :happydance: getting my little wiggles as of last night and today, bugger made me wait after those flutters 2 weeks agO!

Me too!! Started Tuesday night and carried on most of yesterday and today!! Makes it all feel so much more real doesn't it?! hehe :cloud9: x x x

Anyone else had flutters then Nothing? Had some week last wed or so I def thought (second baby) and nothing since? I'm very busy in day looking after 12 babies in a nursery lol so could miss them but makes me start to panic! Might not have been flutters to still waiting to feel, but I felt at 18weeks with LO... Oh de dumm

I'm having movements like this too, but I usually feel them again on a night or in the bath. This baby enjoys crippling me by kicking my spine! x

momandpeanut please could you bump me up to the 29th and a :yellow: please, we're not finding out :) x x

So EXCITING to finally feel movement!! Waiting for that first real kick, but babs was sure moving around a lot last night and I could feel it for sure!! :yipee:

It's so much fun reading about all the things we are experiencing about the same time!! I love it... I am in Spain with no family or close friends, just my wonderful OH but it is nice to have other women to talk to! :hugs: and :flower: to all!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->