September Sweet Peas- Join Here

canadabear my 20 week scan is 26th april as well cannot wait! xx i cant believe we are all at this stage already so weird! hoping hoping hoping that we all have lovely little squishy healthy babes in our ovens xx

can I join please? I'm pregnant with my first baby due September 7th :) Have my 20 week scan on 3rd May when I will be 21+6. I have been feeling baby move regularly the past week!! I'm so excited!!! xx

welcome to the group!!! same due date as me :happydance:

is anyone else still suffering from morning sickness or nausea, cos mine is still here at 19 weeks :growlmad:

Welcome kate!! :hugs:

It is SO exciting feeling movements.. just so want to share them with OH.. but have to wait until there are some real kicks! :haha:
I feel like I am going crazy waiting for our scan.. they have booked me in for April 26th that makes me 20+6!
SO excited to know what we are having!!

Not long now, can't wait to hear what team you're on! I have one the day after too!

Hi Kate and AFatKindaThin :hi:

First.timer I agree, it's going so fast! We are nearly half way there (agghhh!!)

We had our scan yesterday ;-) everything is perfect...
We are having a Little girl ;-) she is adorable already lol!

x

BabyNo1 - Congrats on Team :pink:!!! xxx

Nearlythere38 - Meeee!! :nope: It realy does SUCK big time! I've been signed off work for 2 weeks to chill and try and shake it off so I can start feeling myself again!! How are you feeling? x x x

BabyNo1 - Congrats on Team :pink:!!! xxx

Nearlythere38 - Meeee!! :nope: It realy does SUCK big time! I've been signed off work for 2 weeks to chill and try and shake it off so I can start feeling myself again!! How are you feeling? x x x

awwww sorry to hear that hun! I feel constantly nauseated, coughing and wretching all the time. And not eating the right stuff as cant stomach everything. considering asking doctor for something but doubt they will give me it :cry:

We had our scan yesterday ;-) everything is perfect...
We are having a Little girl ;-) she is adorable already lol!

x

:yipee::hugs:
How wonderful!! Congrats on yer baby girl!!

Can't believe that babs is already a MANGO! :haha:
19 weeks.. can you believe it?!! :happydance:

12 more days until SCAN!!!!!! :baby::baby::baby:

Wow i have my 20 week scan this afternoon and im excited and scared all in one :dohh:

I carnt wait to see lo again :happydance:

congrats on your baby girl :cloud9: x

momandpeanut - are you finding out the sex of :baby: x

MASSIVE VEGGIE PLATE ATTACK TODAY!!

Babs DEMANDED veggies.. and DEMANDED them NOW!!!

So I quickly made up a platter with: broccoli, red pepper, carrot, green apple, 1/2 avocado, chedder cheese and some crackers!! Add one all natural yoghurt cup, glass of milk and glass of water.. and that's my lunch for today! SHEESH .. :haha:

Anyone else finding themselves RAVENOUS lately.. all of a sudden?!! No warning signs, just MUST EAT NOW!!!

Stocked up on lots of fruits, veggies, healthy-ish crackers, yoghurts, cheese, eggs etc... Now I am seriously CRAVING a tuna melt..think I should wait at least an hour before eating again though.. :haha: :blush:

I have had a SERIOUSLY hard time gaining weight. No MS, just some nausea during 1st tri, but I guess it's because I am really active? :shrug: I feel like I am eating ALL THE TIME!! And the MW says bubs is measuring a bit big, so no worries with little bean not getting enough. Oh well.... off to dream about the mango I am waiting to ripen enough to eat.....

oh...changed my avatar pic to my 19 week bump.. FINALLY... webcam not so great..

canadabear i am starving all the time !! the last week has been crazy i just want to eat everything :dohh:

Well scan went well , baby was curled up in a ball so couldnt get a good look at his/her heart so have to go back in 3 weeks , a little on the small side but then im only 4'11 so bubbs isnt going to be 6 foot lol !!
Everything else was good and babys head seems all good at this stage which is a huge relief.

Stayed strong and on team yellow :happydance:

Glad to hear it's all good momandpeanut!

Anyone got a mega bump yet? I feel alone! lol I miss being a size 12, I've had to go up to a 16 in tops to go over my bump! x

yes me im huuuuuuuugeeeeeee but i luv my bump :happydance:

Haha me too, I love showing this earlier, people stop me in the street to chat about it! have you got a pic of it?
here's mine!
186190_100000956933877_2628436_n.jpg

218013_194309050610991_100000956933877_454996_6891772_n.jpg

x

awww you got a lovely bump!!!! heres mine it feels huge, need my belly button to pop now cos its looking strange haha

Attachments

• various 271.jpg
    various 271.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
  • various 272.jpg
    various 272.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
wow thats lovely! So perfectly round! I've come to term with the fact I look like mis piggy from the front! I find my self stood to a side so people can tell I'm slim with a big bump and not just a fatty with a wierd shaped belly :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->