September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Oh Hayley, thank you for sharing your video. He was an absolute beauty. I'm so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thanks so much for sharing that beautiful video Hayley.. made me cry.. :hugs:

People have finally started noticing bump a bit, but everyone keeps asking me if I am 2-3 months!! Makes me realise how little most people know about pregnancy.. most women don't show that early! :haha:
But along with the noticing.. comes the touching!! I wasn't really expecting it.. but now most people I know reach out to touch the bump a bit... I find it kind of funny! I don't mind so much because it is people I know.. but if a stranger reached out to touch it... I'd have to tell them to BACK OFF!! :haha:

hayley i didnt know if i could watch your video but i have, and it is heartbreaking and am sat here in tears :cry: he was such a beautiful baby and i cannot get my head around what u must have gone through.

we lost our nephew last year at 12 weeks old to spinal muscular atrophy, and it was the most difficult time of our lives! but as his mummy and daddy say, they were carrying an angel all along! xxx

Hayley, thanks for sharing a video and he was so beautiful little baby and cant believe the life is so precious before he went!

My bump with my son was so huge at the end of my 3rd trimester and it was on facebook and I look like I'm having an alien popping out! lol. :) xxxx

room for a not so little one??
im 16+3 with my 4th baby. due date is 29th sep but will be an elective c-section about a week before. no official date for that yet. would be nice to have others about the same stage as me, really missing my junebug 2010 buddies this time round.

room for a not so little one??
im 16+3 with my 4th baby. due date is 29th sep but will be an elective c-section about a week before. no official date for that yet. would be nice to have others about the same stage as me, really missing my junebug 2010 buddies this time round.

Always room here :happydance:

Welcome ill add you to the list for the 29th just let me know when your date is booked and ill get it changed for you

Well ladies i was woken up at 5.30 this morning to my oh proposing !

We always joked about me really not wanting him to ask me in any big grand gesture i just wanted to be asked when it was just us and i least expected it ! Well i never expected that :haha:

I couldnt be happier :happydance:

Well ladies i was woken up at 5.30 this morning to my oh proposing !

We always joked about me really not wanting him to ask me in any big grand gesture i just wanted to be asked when it was just us and i least expected it ! Well i never expected that :haha:

I couldnt be happier :happydance:

Wow - congratulations!!!!

I had a gender scan and we are on team :pink: my due date has also changed to the 25th from the 29th :cloud9:

Congrats on the engagement!

Congrats for joining pink team!

Very exciting news today

Welcome E&L's mummy and Congrats momandpeanut!

Hope everyone in England enjoyed the sun today. We had a smashing day playing in the garden. Been feeling no.2 move looooads recently. My husband even felt it last night when we were laying in bed. Woop!

Hi, Would it be ok if I join this group? I have been reading some of the posts every now and then in this group but been abit shy to post til now.:blush:

I'm due on 7th september. I have my 20 week scan this wednesday....sooo nervous!!!

Think I've got a bump now but does also look like I've eaten too much apart from when I lie down then I can see and feel a hard bump/lump at lower part of my stomach. :) Think I've been feeling some movement still not 100% percent but when im hunched over the laptop or lying down I'm occasionally getting this werid flicking sensation from inside my lower stomach very odd feeling and catches me offguard so I think its baby? :)

Hi, Would it be ok if I join this group? I have been reading some of the posts every now and then in this group but been abit shy to post til now.:blush:

I'm due on 7th september. I have my 20 week scan this wednesday....sooo nervous!!!

Think I've got a bump now but does also look like I've eaten too much apart from when I lie down then I can see and feel a hard bump/lump at lower part of my stomach. :) Think I've been feeling some movement still not 100% percent but when im hunched over the laptop or lying down I'm occasionally getting this werid flicking sensation from inside my lower stomach very odd feeling and catches me offguard so I think its baby? :)

Welcome :flower: Definitely does sound like its baby! Hope your scan goes well on Wednesday.

Went to the doc. on Friday for my 16 week appointment and had a lot of blood in my urine. The doctor did an ultrasound to check things out and our little boy was showing off... here's a picture to confirm that baby is definitely a boy!

Attachments

• 208389_586785076534_69305416_32504708_6967579_n.jpg
    208389_586785076534_69305416_32504708_6967579_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
haha what a great potty shot! mine was like that too they put the thingy on my tummy and the first shot they got was his legs wide open like - look at me. hah x

Hi
Just found out yesterday we are on team blue!! scan was amazing and they said its defo a boy no doubt about it lol!! i have attached the pic x

Attachments

• LAURA_12.jpg
    LAURA_12.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 22
Hi
Just found out yesterday we are on team blue!! scan was amazing and they said its defo a boy no doubt about it lol!! i have attached the pic x

Woooooooooooo congrats again!
x

Congrats momandpeanut!! Congrats to Boony, britt24 and kldupre2 on your news and welcome to the new ladies :flower:

God I feel tired today after a busy weekend! I find I feeling it much more now than in the first tri.

I cannot believe I will be half way there on Thursday agghhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->