September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi
Just found out yesterday we are on team blue!! scan was amazing and they said its defo a boy no doubt about it lol!! i have attached the pic x

congrats on your little boy :) x

I had a gender scan and we are on team :pink: my due date has also changed to the 25th from the 29th :cloud9:

Congrats on :pink:, I was due 25th and have been moved to 29th also :)

Welcome to all the newcomers! :hugs: x

I loved being moved forward, just a few days makes the world of difference :) x

congratulations to all the newbies!!! hmm we are due on the same date! :thumbup: and congratulations on the engagement!

lots of lovely news....hoping for some of my own tomorrow with my 20 week scan :happydance:

Gongrats on your engagement Momandpeanut!! :yipee:

Posted a poll today for my friends and family on facebook asking them to guess the gender!! Should be interesting to see what they say!!!

Hello everyone :wave:

firstly big welcome to the newbies! :flower:

and all the newly confirmed :pink: and :blue: bumps

and HUGE congrats to momandpeanut on your engagement!!! :wedding:

I havent been on as much lately, mostly due to the very rare sunny weather we are getting in the uk at the mo....I have been to 3 BBQ's over the last couple of weeks and altho a nice cold pear cider would be lush i have found a new love for shlour elderflower and white grape sparkling drink!!! :thumbup:
and waking up fresh as a daisy is nice too while my family and friends all nurse hangovers...hehe!

Id like your HONEST opinions on a name i have fallen in love with, ive had a few mixed responses from f&f so far but id appreciate your thoughts on the name....

Noelle

Have a lovely rest of week everyone!!!!

:hugs: fi x

Hello everyone :wave:

firstly big welcome to the newbies! :flower:

and all the newly confirmed :pink: and :blue: bumps

and HUGE congrats to momandpeanut on your engagement!!! :wedding:

I havent been on as much lately, mostly due to the very rare sunny weather we are getting in the uk at the mo....I have been to 3 BBQ's over the last couple of weeks and altho a nice cold pear cider would be lush i have found a new love for shlour elderflower and white grape sparkling drink!!! :thumbup:
and waking up fresh as a daisy is nice too while my family and friends all nurse hangovers...hehe!

Id like your HONEST opinions on a name i have fallen in love with, ive had a few mixed responses from f&f so far but id appreciate your thoughts on the name....

Noelle

Have a lovely rest of week everyone!!!!

:hugs: fi x

Is it pronounced No-well? I think it's really pretty!

had my 20 week scan today, and despite being convinced it was :pink: with all the morning sickness etc. i am on team :blue: yes my second baby boy.

not gonna lie, was slightly disappointed as I would have liked one of each but soon came round when i saw him sucking his thumb. it will be me and my 3 boys :happydance: hes all healthy and the right size etc.

just goes to show the nub theory is rubbish cos my scan photo showed a 'girly' nub!!

i have attached the photo she gave me of the todger, but cant work out the angle it was taken

Attachments

• todger.jpg
    todger.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Girls are definitely going to have their pick of the boys! It's a boys year, 2011! x

had my 20 week scan today, and despite being convinced it was :pink: with all the morning sickness etc. i am on team :blue: yes my second baby boy.

not gonna lie, was slightly disappointed as I would have liked one of each but soon came round when i saw him sucking his thumb. it will be me and my 3 boys :happydance: hes all healthy and the right size etc.

just goes to show the nub theory is rubbish cos my scan photo showed a 'girly' nub!!

i have attached the photo she gave me of the todger, but cant work out the angle it was taken

I'm really surprised, like you say the nub theory definately suggests girl. I cannot make that photo either, if its meant to be a potty shot not sure where the 'goods' are. Did you see them clearly? I feel in denial :lol:

Congrats on your little boy xxx

I know I thought it showed all the signs of a girl. He's defo a boy, before she even told me I saw his todger and I knew, otherwise I would be in denial too haha. She said she was 100% sure. The photos not the best though!

20 week scan in an hour or so. So excited to see my little girl again!

Just got back from my 20 week scan... Everything is absolutely perfect!! Once again he wouldn't stay still for a nice photo, he's such a wriggler!! I was a little disappointed with the experience though to be honest, the lady who was doing it was heavily pregnant herself so I would of thought she would of known how I was feeling but she wasn't talkative at all and just every now and then went 'that's the head', 'that's the heartbeat' and those were the only sort of sentences we got from her really!!! Ah well was lovelyyy seeing my (not so) little boy again and just very glad that he's nice and healthy!!

Here's one of the better photos :
(lying face down)

20week scan.jpg

AND also my firsttt ever bump pic! Not brave enough yet for a full body shot in colour! Starting to grow though I think.... xxxx

19+3 bump.jpg

Glad to hear your scan went well bananabump :flower:

Can't believe I am half way today ahhh! :yipee:

Nervous for my scan next week now :neutral:

So cool to hear about everyone's scans. I'm jealous too, because mine couldn't be booked until the 3rd week of May...

Must be the day for disappointing scans then. My scan lady wasn't very talkative either and my placenta is so anterior that the only decent pic I have is of my little girlies (huge) feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->