September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi all

I had my scan yesterday and it is another GIRL! :cloud9: And I'm 20wks today...halfway through...hurrah!

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny Easter break xxx

Congrats to Bananabump, Louise, and everyone else who had a healthy scan! :)
My scan was yesterday too, we were so happy to see our little one again and we got some great pictures! :) But here the u/s techs can't tell us any info or results, so I'll need to wait till I meet with my midwife before I find out anything.
Hope everyone enjoys the Easter long weekend! :)

had my 20 week scan and were on team pink :cloud9: really thought we were having a boy, but i wanted a girl so im over the moon now (not that i woudnt of been if it was a boy)

I had my 20 week scan today - perfect! The sonographer was lovely and chatty and we had a good long look at our baby. This was because she kept wriggling and it took the sonographer ages to get clear shots of everything she needed to see. Yes, we're having a girl and we are absolutely delighted that our DS will have a little sister. :happydance::happydance: I always thought I'd only have sons, so I'm in shock (but what a nice shock :wacko:).

We were given loads of photos by the sonographer, including some really clear profile shots that I'll post up soon. She even gave us a photo of one of the baby's feet cos I told her that my son loves looking at babies and always marvels at their 'ickle feet'. :haha::haha:

Minky :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::pink::pink::pink:

hey girls! can i join use?? i due the 25th of september and we are having a GIRL :pink: xxx

congrats ashley :) we're due the day after, and staying team yellow - exciting :) x

Congratulations to all the new pink and blue bumps :happydance:

Welcome xashleyx :thumbup:

Ive updated the list please let me know if ive missed anyone off thank you :thumbup:

All is good with me at the minute sicknesss has finally died off just the occasional day of feeling yuck.
my next scan is the 6th of may so hopefully lo will have moved into a better postion and we get a good luck at his/her heart.

Wow.. looks like the pink team has finally started to move up in numbers! How exciting!!!

Just about FREAKING OUT because my scan is on TUESDAY!! :yipee:

Good luck with your scan momandpeanut!! I am sure everything will be wonderful! Do you have any ideas to get bubs moving around? Someone said a can of coke.. and I was also told cold drinks might help?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow.. looks like the pink team has finally started to move up in numbers! How exciting!!!

Just about FREAKING OUT because my scan is on TUESDAY!! :yipee:

Good luck with your scan momandpeanut!! I am sure everything will be wonderful! Do you have any ideas to get bubs moving around? Someone said a can of coke.. and I was also told cold drinks might help?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ice lollies are good, and nice with the weather at mo

canada bear my scan is on tuesday as well and im freaking out that they wont say the same as baby bond lol. absent mindedly took some tags off blue babygrows the other day :s really should have waited to be double checked!!! xxx

I wouldnt worry about baby bond being wrong, I've only read it twice on here in nearly 3 years, and just think how many pregnant women use this site. Its normally the other way round, get told girl then get told its actually a boy. I really wouldnt worry :flower:

good luck with all the upcoming scans, hope you all have lovely healthy babys in there x

Slightly belated post but had my 20 week scan last wednesday and baby was healthy so far so very relieved.... but they couldn't find out the sex :( naughty baby was not in right position. :dohh:

Heres my 20 week scan picture :)

Attachments

• Scan2_600dpi.jpg
    Scan2_600dpi.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Anyone having shortness of breath and dizziness here lately? This has just started for me and it's no fun :(

Anyone having shortness of breath and dizziness here lately? This has just started for me and it's no fun :(

Yes, me. I am experiencing frequent braxton hicks and when they occur, I almost totally lose my breath and have to move. Pretty horrible.

I'm 20 weeks todayyyy!! :cloud9: Half way there, wow!! I was out with the girls last night to celebrate (drinking OJ of course!) and a lot of my friends who I saw out and haven't seen in a while said I look great (I've lost over a stone from MS) and they wouldn't even think I was pregnant let alone 5months!! haha Goooooood mood today! :happydance: xxxx

God it seems to be flying by! Congrats everyone! So excited to see little bub again- 15 days :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->