And some more...

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20110429-00336.jpg
    IMG-20110429-00336.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
Really?! Aww thanks :) ( althought flattering/unflattering which ever way u wanna look at it photography probably to thank) x

:) I love the bump pics!

I'll post some bump piccies later. If I hadn't already had an ultrasound that showed one bean, I would swear I was having twins... I'm huge! My sister in law is three weeks behind me and she's still in her regular jeans! I've been in maternity pants since week 11.

That was 18 weeks, so almost 3 weeks ago! Its "growed" since then lol! She is my 2nd though...

Other pic is 38 weeks with my LO, delivered a week later...eeek thats a lot of growing to do

Attachments

• Side 18 week clothes.jpg
    Side 18 week clothes.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Side 38 weeks2.jpg
    Side 38 weeks2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi!! Could you add me to Sept 4th please, I thought I was already added :blush:
Hope everyone is well! I am going through a stage of being really tired all the time!! Sometimes to the point where I could cry! I was doing so well too, once I got over the 'all day sickness' I thought I was back to 'normal' :haha:
:hugs: to everyone x x

Sam you have such lovely bumps - really suit pregnant :) I go like a sumo wrestler at the end and blow up like a balloon :rofl:

So excited to be half way tomorrow its crazy how fast its going x

First.Timer - Lovely bump pictures!! I think you look like you've popped - definitely compared to me anyway!! haha

Happy Banana dayyy too! Finally a bananabump hehe x x x

Oh babes! Do you think? The pics make me look way bigger- you look more pregnant than me. Happy banana day to you too! Like my sailor duck babygrow? Cute or what x

had a private gender scan today ladies........team pink again and im over the moon! :happydance:

Congrats!! X anyones nips getting sore again like they were at the beginning? What does it mean? Is it an iminent leakage warning..... :s I really really hope not. Will ruin my plans of a sexy bank holiday monday with fob if my boobs are leaking on him while dtd :( xx

Congrats E&L - so happy for you :D

My nips are getting so so sore now too, but the other times when I've started leaking they havent been sore so it doesnt necesserily mean it will start now :flower: go to be in just a tshirt and if its started you will have a wet patch cause its sometimes hard to tell with a bra during the day iykwim?

Oh babes! Do you think? The pics make me look way bigger- you look more pregnant than me. Happy banana day to you too! Like my sailor duck babygrow? Cute or what x

Can't wait til we're all massive!! haha Yehh the babygrow is beaut! I think boys clothes are just as nice as girls...

Oh anddd just seen your post about sore nips, thought I'd let you know mine started leaking on friday night!! Woke up yesterday with hugeee wet patches and my OH was like 'ermmm look at your t shirt?!' hahaha So be prepared!! x x x

i never leaked with any of them till after they were born. cos my boobs dont exist...they are fired eggs. lol

Oh god :( I feel several moment ruiners coming on...! Fob seems to forget I'm pregnant, I'm worried about him being the first baby I breastfeed- he does love nipple biting- maybe I won't warn him it will serve him right lol ;) TMI probably !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->