September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hahaha would be quite funny!! Not really, but they have been a bit itchy again recently! Now they just look a bit red but I didn't have a repeat episode last night so maybe it was just a one off... x x x

Hah I actually hope it happens now he's such a knob :s seeing as we are separated we dont usually do this sort of stuff....obviously.....so I'm kinda worried as last time I was much smaller! He's gonna get the shock of his life. X

Loving the bump pics ladies!!! :thumbup:

im feeling HUGE this time around ive put on a stone already :blush: but i blame all the BBQ food!!!!

Midwife has also noted im measuring a couple of weeks ahead, I have my anomaly scan tuesday so im expecting them to tell me im nuturing a baby elephant in there!!!!

will try post bump pics so far :)

xxx

these are my bump piccy's i cant remember all the weeks but they range from 9 weeks through til 19 weeks i will probably take another in a couple weeks time.

Cant believe we all made it to the halfway mark...yay us!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG0044.jpg
    IMG0044.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG0046.jpg
    IMG0046.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG0060.jpg
    IMG0060.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG0062.jpg
    IMG0062.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG0064.jpg
    IMG0064.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
omg ffs i dont want either of my boobs to leak yet! might be acceptable about 1 week before my due date......i want them to stay sexy a bit longer :(

Here the midwife wont even measure your bump til 24 weeks, it really isnt accutrate just an indication of potential problems etc, dont worry :)

My 2 were measuring 2 weeks behind and were both heavy birth weights for 38 weeks! x

:haha: ladies youve been making me laugh so much on about leaking boobies.

mine started at 22 weeks pregnant last time and never stopped, so am just waiting now. my boobs have started hurting now so reckon they are brewing!!

brewing...! im worried because my achey boobs went away but its just started to come back - very sore nips..... :( can anyone give me hope?! xx

i never leaked at all first timer, so not everyone does.xxxx

Hi all long time no talk! I've been very lazy with posting on here :( We have the big scan gtommorow... very excited! All the bump pics are brill, i think i look small for 21 weeks oh well!

Hi everyone. I hope its not to late to join. I'm due on Sept 4th.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow pisces - are you finding out the sex of bub's?

:hi: welcome page :) x

Thanks hayley, ye were going to try find out :) I'll be having a fizzy drink before i go in to get bubs moving x

ooooh exciting! are you hoping for either? xx

think my bump has changed drastically over last 48 hours have a look?!!!

Attachments

• Waverley-20110502-00342.jpg
    Waverley-20110502-00342.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Waverley-20110502-00345.jpg
    Waverley-20110502-00345.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1
First timer - cute!!

Maybe I was a bit melodramatic. That post was made around 1am. Lol. My boobs seem fine but my nips were sore. They have been peeling like crazy. I laid down naked :blush: and covered up. Left boob gor really itchy so I took phone to look at it and pull off the peeling skin since I thought that's what made it itchy. Then I noticed whitish spots on it. Inspected closer and yes, drops were coming out but only if I messed with it. My right seems to be holding on.

At least they work, right? :haha:

Ok, off to shower and begin my first of two weeks of finals. Send good thoughts!!

First timer - cute!!

Maybe I was a bit melodramatic. That post was made around 1am. Lol. My boobs seem fine but my nips were sore. They have been peeling like crazy. I laid down naked :blush: and covered up. Left boob gor really itchy so I took phone to look at it and pull off the peeling skin since I thought that's what made it itchy. Then I noticed whitish spots on it. Inspected closer and yes, drops were coming out but only if I messed with it. My right seems to be holding on.

At least they work, right? :haha:

Ok, off to shower and begin my first of two weeks of finals. Send good thoughts!!

oh thats better than i imagined, i had this image of jets of double cream lol. im a bit dramatic as well tbh. best of luck for next 2 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->