September Sweet Peas- Join Here

my bump is quite strange, sometimes its very big, more like 6-7 months, and then other times just feels flabby! i guess its how baby is laying.

out of curiosity did anyone ask the sonographer which way the baby was laid? at my 12 and 20 week scans my baby was breech, head way up near my ribs on my right side, bum down and legs to my left side. she said theres plenty of time for him to move into position, but my first was head down from day one!

my bump is quite strange, sometimes its very big, more like 6-7 months, and then other times just feels flabby! i guess its how baby is laying.

out of curiosity did anyone ask the sonographer which way the baby was laid? at my 12 and 20 week scans my baby was breech, head way up near my ribs on my right side, bum down and legs to my left side. she said theres plenty of time for him to move into position, but my first was head down from day one!

Yes I did! She said she is breech too, head up and bum down (but legs up over her head :wacko:) but she was lying across at our 16 wk scan so she is probs moving around all the time.

Al 12wk she was moving around laying flat across the bottom, then head down, then all over the place. At 16wk she was (and I can feel she still is) laying straight across the bottom.

I have never been told at 12 week scans but at my 20 week scan my son was head down, stayed there all along and my daughter was breech and finally turned at 30 weeks - thank god!

This time it feels like baby is laying across my tummy but not sure x

At 20 week scan he was head sort of down but I know he moves around everywhere....didn't think it mattered this early or does it?

I've determined I'm no longer weighing myself at home. I just got on the scale and have gained 16 1bs at 20 wks 3 days :(
Is this too much?

Had my 20 week ultrasound today. Baby was being a little trouble maker and kept hiding behind my belly button, but we got the important news...it's healthy and is without a doubt a BOY :blue:!

No change to due date, still Sept 19.

Yey congrats sillysilly7 :happydance:

I never weigh myself! The MW weighed me at 10.5 weeks but no-one has since. When do they start checking your weight?

Yes my doctor weighs me quite often too I've only gained 4 lbs at 18 weeks but like I said I don't look preggo.. I look like I ate too many doughnuts! And it's probably pretty accurate.. I have been eating a lot! Hopefully that supposed day when you magically wake up looking preggo comes soon!

I'm just now starting to look pregnant. Here's my 20 week picture.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
We are pretty similar in size... glad to know I'm not alone.

mine never weighs me, thank goodness. i will not get on them scales til after bubs is here lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->