September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Team blue definitely has a lead!!

Tomorrow is my big 20week ultrasound (a bit late!). So excited!!! She doesn't have a name yet, and we are hoping doing a 3d ultrasound in a few weeks might help us on that. V day is definitely a milestone, can't wait to get past it.

We have a lot for BabyGirl already but haven't really done anything to the nursery other than throw things in.

Can we start posting nursery pics? Very excited to see others' ideas.

Am not going to miss being pregnant at all anyone else? I feel like shit all the time :s

Poor you first.timer - it'll all be worth it in the end though won't it, and we're more than 1/2 way though now.

Apart from my bad back, I'm doing OK and definitely feel so much better than the 1st trimester. The receptionist at the osteopath this morning said I was looking really well :D

Am not going to miss being pregnant at all anyone else? I feel like shit all the time :s

I was feeling dog rough the past few days as well. Lots of heartburn and really tired! Third trimester should be interesting!!

Have you tried drinking a smoothie? I've been drinking one a day, and i swear my energy is on the way back up. Plus, i don't snack because they fill me up :)

If you're getting worse, head to the GP see what they can advise, you could have low iron? Anyways i hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

:) i just have no energy feel like a whale etc- not terrible but i dont feel well, i want him here now!!! Smoothies sound lush- i literally own every piece of juicing equipment on the market and just dont bother using it! Xx

dont know whats up with baby today but it feels like he is stretchin full length, head pushing right up my ribs, and feet pushing down on my bladder. its making me cringe :wacko:

i put the doppler on today and he went mental kicking it lol. i wonder if they can feel it??

WOW.. wonderful news for everyone!! Team blue still in the lead.. :haha: so wonderful to see the scan pics and know that everyone is doing well.

OH felt bubs move for the first time! To me, it felt like three huge kicks, but to him it just was a very tiny bump/movement. Can't wait until he gets to feel a really good one!

My mother arrived from Canada with two cases FULL of baby/1st year clothing! For the first time I really realised that there is another human being coming into our lives. I mean, i know it's a baby and all that goes with that, but seeing all his things so far really makes me realise the enormity of it all. A new human coming into this world through me.. :blush: kinda makes me tear up! It's wonderful though.. :cloud9:

Also, I can't remember who said it, but I know how you feel about loving being pregnant. I am so looking forward to meeting our little man, but at the same time I think I will feel a little sad at not being pregnant. So far I LOVE IT! The first 3 months were tough, and I have no idea how I will feel by the end, but right now it is perfect! :happydance:

I wish I loved being pregnant...I seem to keep trading one symptom for another. I had horrible morning sickness up until week 17 and then started thinking "Wow, this isn't that bad. I kinda like being pregnant"....and then it hit a few days ago...Pelvic Girdle Pain or Sciatica, I'm still trying to put a name to it. I have EXCRUCIATING pain shooting down from my butt through my left leg. It was so bad last night, I couldn't put any weight on my left leg and my husband had to carry me to bed. Anyone else experiencing this?? I made an appointment with a chiropractor for Monday...it's better today but still painful!

I wish I loved being pregnant...I seem to keep trading one symptom for another. I had horrible morning sickness up until week 17 and then started thinking "Wow, this isn't that bad. I kinda like being pregnant"....and then it hit a few days ago...Pelvic Girdle Pain or Sciatica, I'm still trying to put a name to it. I have EXCRUCIATING pain shooting down from my butt through my left leg. It was so bad last night, I couldn't put any weight on my left leg and my husband had to carry me to bed. Anyone else experiencing this?? I made an appointment with a chiropractor for Monday...it's better today but still painful!

Hi hun, I can sympathise as I have sacroiliac joint pain (which sounds very similar to yours) - had it in my last pregnancy and it didn't ever really go away. It puts me in a really bad mood most of the time and it's really hard with a toddler!! I've got an appointment with the chiropractor but unfortunately I could only get an appointment for the 24th :(

Lol seriously, we've known the sex for like 4 days and I think I've kitted him out til he's 5! :rofl:

I'll die if he comes out a girl :shock:

After my appt/ultrasound Thursday I have been put on bedrest. My cervix is extremely short. Good thoughts/prayers are appreciated. Baby is perfect!

Hi, came on here a couple months ago and had a quick read, but never introduced myself. I have been on 2nd trimester a bunch tho. I'm Ashley and I'm due September 9th with baby girl #3.
The first of my pregnancy was quite rough, major MS and a hematoma which made me bleed quite a bit until 15 weeks. I was on bedrest from week 10-15, thankfully its healed now, so I can have a normal pregnancy, besides the fact that doing too much sets off braxton hicks. Also had a bunch with my 2nd daughter, about every 15 minutes most of the day starting at 31 weeks or so. This time they are starting earlier, but thankfully not too often quite yet, as long as I'm taking it pretty easy. I didnt deliver early with my 2nd, but I still get nervous at having them this early, even if not too often.
I also have been buying clothes for my baby girl like a mad woman, I just cant seem to get enough!! This is #3 girl, so we do have a bunch of girl stuff already, but I want new stuff too! Way too much cute stuff out there! Gap, Gymboree make cute cute baby stuff. Husband already didnt like me buying my 2 and 5 year stuff there(he thinks Walmart is fine,lol) as they are a bit pricier than other places, and now with another baby girl, they are way easier to spend too much on than boys!! Also, I love hairbows, flowers, rosettes, headbands for baby girls. I make most of my own since I sell them, but have also bought some that I dont make.
Anyway, I am super excited for my baby girl and can hardly wait for September to come!

And calypso-so sorry, how scary, I will send prayers your way. Please little baby stay in there several more weeks!!

After my appt/ultrasound Thursday I have been put on bedrest. My cervix is extremely short. Good thoughts/prayers are appreciated. Baby is perfect!

You're in my thoughts hun, hoping everything will be fine!
Glad bub is doing well :hugs:

Haven't posted in here for a while but just wanted to say :hugs: to you calypso. I'm thinking of you hun. Sending prayers and positive vibes your way, hope your little baby manages to stay put for a good few weeks more. x

awww poor you calypso. how long do you have to stay on bed rest for?? and if you dont mind me asking, what are the implications of a short cervix, i didnt realise they had to be a certain length or anything! hope youre ok and keep your feet up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->