September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I've been getting much bigger ones since Wed, just one day little, then day after felt my insides were beaten up :rofl:

Look look look! I'm fiiiinally starting to look pregnant I think?! About time!! 23 weeks :cloud9: hehe x x x

224335_10150617043325626_899295625_18724927_7156296_n.jpg

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? This pregnancy seems to be flying! I go up a week on a Wednesday and it always seems to be Wednesday tomorrow! (If you know what I mean!). I've got 16 weeks left which doesn't seem very long at all!

Does anyone else suddenly feel much bigger? I suddenly have felt that I can't do as much as I used to - I can really feel my belly when I bend over and I can't walk as far as I used to without getting BHs.

Hope you're all well xxxx

Crist mine triples yours some days lol :( ! Be glad you got less to lose afterwards! ;)

Side 23 weeks.jpg

uhm not sure if that attachment worked

This was me this morning, it still feels smaller and bigger at times!

First.timer - Haha only looks bumpalicious in certain clothes though!! Here's my beautiful bugaboo!! Getting a custom made hood aswell in this material, it's just being made hehe Love it! xxx

Bugabooo.jpg Fabrix.jpg

Sam*~*Louze - Aww bless ya, least people know you're pregnant though!! Quite glad about the weight side of things, got a wedding dress to look good in for September 2012 but knowing my luck I'll balloon in the last few weeks! haha x x x

our prams are identical! ive got black fabric and a blue set as well woohoo, we are so samesies x

So jealous of your bug, I want one but they don't fold down easily enough for me :(

True, true, but it's easier for you with just the one! I have a toddler in tow!

:s I don't fancy that just yet- I held a baby for 45 minutes yesterday and felt like the creator of worlds- so much pressure!!!

hi ladies forgot to post on monday as it was my v day too :) im loving everyones bumps i might post one later i feel as big as a house lol and look 8 months preg already. as some of you guys no my nt risk was high 1:75 for down i had the level 2 scan at 20 weeks and then a follow up at 23 weeks and they said baby lookd perfect no obv abnormailitys arms legs and head all measureing spot on babys heart lungs kidneys bladder and stomoch and brain all look normal as well :happydance:

hi ladies forgot to post on monday as it was my v day too :) im loving everyones bumps i might post one later i feel as big as a house lol and look 8 months preg already. as some of you guys no my nt risk was high 1:75 for down i had the level 2 scan at 20 weeks and then a follow up at 23 weeks and they said baby lookd perfect no obv abnormailitys arms legs and head all measureing spot on babys heart lungs kidneys bladder and stomoch and brain all look normal as well :happydance:

Great news michelle1985!

Happy V day to all you september 7th Ladies! :flower:

And congrats to those that have already passed it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back