September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Christi exactly as Cutie has said. Every so often I have a few days where I struggle to feel baby at all, just get the odd wriggling when I'm sat still, then another few days of baby feeling like he/she is moving non stop!! They are so small at this point that if they face a different way you won't be able to feel them.

I'm off for a mid week break with my mum and daughter this week, taking a couple of the dogs and looking forward to spending the week exploring and playing on the beach with my little girl :)

Good luck to everyone who has scans and appointments this week!

Honestly try not to worry Christi, it's perfectly normal. Baby is still really small and has lots of room in there, so something as simple as them changing postion means you might not feel movement. Doesn't mean they aren't kicking up a storm though. This baby is the most active baby ive ever carried but even some days I may only feel her a couple of times. Where as other days it will seem like she's moving constantly. And there's no pattern or consistency yet. No way I could possibly monitor her movements. In all my other pregnancies ive always been told to start monitoring movements around 24- 26 weeks, so have a few more weeks to go yet.

Christi, if it makes you feel any better....I grossly abuse my access to an ultrasound machine and look at this baby at least twice a shift at work, three nights a week. Tonight I actually watched it not only kick like crazy but also move from a sideways position to straight up and down and felt NONE of it. Makes me wonder what this little one is doing when I DO feel it!

Try not to worry (easier said then done since I constantly worry about it too). It's as everyone said. Baby is still small and has lots of room to hide still. Bet in a few weeks you will get more consistent.

Have a good break yazzy!

Thank you so much ladies, you're the best at putting my mind to rest :hugs:
Luckily the baby was quite active again last night and in a position where I could feel him, so that reassured me a lot.
Can't wait for tomorrow's anatomy scan :flower: Along with officially hitting the half-way mark, yay!!! (though in my head I already hit that at 19 weeks, since a baby is still considered full term even if born a little earlier, at 38 weeks :winkwink:)

Yazzy - your break sounds like much fun! Enjoy and get lots of rest! :flower:

I feel her everyday, but nothing consistent. I usually notice her after I eat, and the evenings. I will get impatient some days and break out the doppler myself..lol! She has migrated and I feel her behind my belly button.. so strange! Haha!

i don't feel him/her at all some days! it freaks me out but then he/she makes up for it the next day

have a great time yazzy!!!

I agree with all the other ladies. Some days I worry because I don't feel her move as much. Lately, I've been noticing when she does move it's getting stronger. Eek

Yazzy, enjoy your time off!

Ladies it's so exciting you are feeling movement ... I'm sure in starting to feel things now. What does it feel like at first. Mine is like tiny little light pokes 😃 is this it do you think ?! Still hovering around here as this little one could come in September !! Xx

Chrissi- little pokes is exactly how I'd describe the feeling at first! How exciting for you! feel free to stay. I'm due September 4, could have an August baby for all I know, but this is home and these mamas are my girls :)

8 1/2 hours till our anatomy scan! So excited. The plan is to have the sonographer write down the sex and put it in an envelope along with a picture of baby genitals....then have our appointment....then go to Target, where he will pick a girl outfit and I will pick a boy outfit- then we will open the envelope right then and there and buy the appropriate outfit!
After that, we'll take it home and I'll wrap it up for my 6 year old son to open when he gets off the bus, to see if this is a brother baby or a sister baby.
Only THEN can the whole world know!

I had a couple tiny pokes but it mostly felt like little tickles or a goldfish fin or feather. That's how I'd describe my movement.

That's a cute idea MrsGH. Can't wait to hear your son's reaction and hear what you're having! Exciting!!

oh that is so exciting Mrs GH!!! I can't wait to hear!

Chrissi- yup sounds like you are starting to feel your little one!

This baby will be here in Aug since i am having a c-section at 38 weeks- but this is home for me too lol

Mine feels like pokes too. Like little rolls sometimes too. It's so amazing! I don't feel her all the time though. She definitely has quiet days. So no worries Christi definitely sounds normal! Most docs say don't expect consistent movement until after 27 weeks.

Love your idea MrsGH! Can't wait to hear what you're having.

Our anatomy scan is tomorrow. I am so terrified they are going to tell me something is wrong will my little one but at the same time so excited to see her again. It's so weird having those 2 emotions at the same time!

Very cute idea Mrs g! Can't wait to hear your news!

Yey for movement chrissi!

Good luck with your scan confuzion! Sure all is fine, hope it goes well for you!

Scan went great today. Separation is healing nicely, another week of bed rest and another scan next week and if it's healed enough then no more bed rest!!!! Yey! I really really don't like it.

Good luck with your scan confuzion! I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Glad everything is healing and hopefully no more bedrest maryanne!!

Thanks ladies!

Hopefully you get your freedom from bed rest next week Maryanne!

Great news Maryanne! Fxd it is completely healed by next week!

Good luck tomorrow Confuzion! I can't wait to see the pics of your little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->