September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Glad you had a good break yazzy and sorry you DH can't make the scan :(

MrsR if your dog is feeling better, I'm sure he'll be fine :flower: FX everything goes well at his next tests.

18 weeks today!! Mmmm sweet potato :haha:
I'm heading to the Spring Babytime show in Toronto! Hoping to find lots of cool things for baby and get some great ideas and samples!!

Tooth fairy, good luck on Monday. How exciting! Can I ask? Are you in the dental field?

21 weeks today and getting more prominent kicks this morning! I can't wait for DH to feel and see them. He talks to baby a couple times a day and has felt a kick or two but I know he's eager for a nice solid one!

I'm waiting on a delivery of baby clothes and a Craigslist lady to call me back about a glider for the nursery. A fun, yet lazy baby day!

FX your fur baby will be just fine MrsR :hugs:. Not long until you see your little one again!

Happy 18 weeks carbear! Happy 21 cutie!

Congrats on baby boy mrsGH. Your DS will love having a little brother :hugs:.

Sorry I never updated here after my scan. It was a fun exciting day! Everything looks perfect with our little lady we couldn't be happier!

FX your fur baby will be just fine MrsR :hugs:. Not long until you see your little one again!

Happy 18 weeks carbear! Happy 21 cutie!

Congrats on baby boy mrsGH. Your DS will love having a little brother :hugs:.

Sorry I never updated here after my scan. It was a fun exciting day! Everything looks perfect with our little lady we couldn't be happier!

Really pleased for you :) great news.

Happy 21 weeks cutie, and 18 weeks carebear! :happydance:

Happy to hear all went well with your anatomy scan confusion! :flower:

Toothfairy - I must have missed that you have a scan tomorrow. Best of luck!! :flower:

AFM - Nothing new to report baby-wise. I've managed to feel significantly less worried about the amniotic sheet (which, to be honest, isn't nearly at the top of the list of serious pregnancy problems, so I should really stop worrying about it), and since the baby has been active every day, I've almost convinced myself that his position during last week's scan was just a coincidence and nothing more. Still a bit worried about tomorrow though and keeping my fingers tightly crossed that he's moved his head away from the amniotic sheet to give me some peace of mind (what I mostly care about - since everything else was perfect, I expect nothing wrong with the face either, assuming we'll be able to see it this time around :shrug:). I'll update tomorrow evening when I'm back from my appointment.

Have a nice week everyone! :flower:

Looking forward to your update christi!!

Great news on ur scan confuzion. Glad everything went great

good luck tomorrow Christi and toothfairy!!!

Can't wait to hear about your scans ladies!! Good luck!!

Sorry I have been MIA, I have had so much going on!! I had a bit of a scare. When I had my last appointment I showed my doctor a lump in my breast, she said she wanted me to have it looked at by ultrasound. So I went the next day and had that done. While having the ultrasound the tech called in the radiologist, which freaked me out! I had several lymph nodes swollen, but he said he didn't see anything that jumped out at him and for me to have a re-scan in October. So I thought it was over..(This was on a Friday) Well Monday rolls around and my doctor's nurse calls me around 4 p.m. and says my doctor would like me to go see a SURGEON the next morning!! I was panicking! ! So I go see the surgeon the next day (with little to no sleep & my b/p was 168/110 I was so nervous ) and the surgeon feels around my neck, collar bone, and breasts. Then asks for the ultrasound machine. He takes a look and sees the said enlarged lymph node.. Goes around my breast and sees many more "lymph nodes" and he looks at me and says, you have breast tissue under your arm, and what you are feeling isn't a lymph node, it is actually a milk duct.. I could have kissed that doctor! Lol!! He said my milk glands were swelling getting ready for milk production and I just happen to have some breast tissue under my arm where lymph nodes are usually found.. I was so relieved, but slightly angry at the initial ultrasound tech.. you would think they knew what milk ducts looked like!!! I just thank God all is well!! I go Thursday for my follow up for baby's cyst. Hopefully it will be gone and I can breathe easy the rest of my pregnancy!

Omg wantabby, I'm so glad everything turned out ok but what a scare!!! Happy things are fine and hope baby is all clear at ur next scan. Good luck!

So glad things turned out ok Wantabby.

Looking forward to hearing how the scans have gone today.

OMG, wantabby - I swear I sweated until I was able to finish reading your post and see that everything was fine in the end. So glad for you, what a relief!! :hugs:
Best of luck on Thursday! Keep your positivity and you have a good reason to since your quad results came back normal. Most likely the cyst will dissolve by itself in the coming weeks. Hopefully it's already gone. Btw, I know at least 2 other ladies whose anatomy scans picked up brain cysts and they turned out to be nothing and disappeared on their own later. It seems to be fairly common, but luckily, usually not a reason for concern :hugs:

Yikes- how scary Wantabby! I'm so glad everything turned out ok xxx

Thank you ladies! It was quite scary, I couldn't imagine not being well for my little one, it would crush me! Thank God for the turnout!

Hello ladies,

Bug, I'm sure you're really excited to finally hear about your anatomory scan!! Almost there!!

Thank you ladies for your kind words about my fur baby Butch. This coming Saturday is his re-check. Just saying lots of prayers it's nothing major.

carebear, happy 18 weeks!!

confuzion, so glad your scan went perfect!!

cutie, happy 21 weeks!!

Christi, anxious to hear about how your re-scan goes and I hope baby moved it's head and all looks well.

wantabby, I'm so sorry you had such a scare!! That would have terrified me!! I'm so glad everything is ok and I'm sure your baby's cyst will be just fine at your scan.

toothfairy, anxious to hear about your scan!!

AFM: 21 weeks today!! One week until my anatomy scan finally!!! I was thinking earlier, I haven't seen my baby since February 19th and it hasn't been acutally measured since January 19th!!! At my past couple appointments my doctor has listened to the heartbeat and told me my uterus was where is should be size wise through feeling the top of it. But still. So anxious to make sure it's doing good and growing strong. It moves a lot and the movements are getting stronger, so that's reassuring. Need this week to fly by!!

Happy 21 weeks MrsR!! Aww. That's so long between seeing ur LO :( I'm sure everything is great especially since ur feeling tiny kicks :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->