September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

:hi: xoxo, welcome! I was a bit hesitant to join also but it makes it easier to chat with people who understand the anxiety!

My numbers today were ok. My hcg was 728, which is on the high end of normal, I would think it could be twins if it weren't for my progesterone which was only 17.5 ng/ml. Sigh.

Yay, cutie those are great numbers!

Welcome xoxo. So sorry for your losses. Hoping we all get our sticky babies! Keep us updated!

Welcome xoxo!

C- I did a quick search of your progesterone. I didn't find any bad news, only women saying they were told to start supplements.

Finally got my results back. So for 4 weeks 4 days, 18dpo yesterday results are hcg: 777 and progesterone 42.9. They said it was good but to keep taking my progesterone supplements. Will re-test tomorrow but most likely won't get results until Monday!

Confuzion-our hcg levels are about the same. Are you considering taking progesterone supplements?

Babyfeva yeah our numbers are similar! I was 16 DPO though hence the high end of normal comment. It should be about double tomorrow. Nervous!

Everyone is advising me to take the progesterone supplements but I truly believe my body makes sufficient progesterone on its own. So I'm hesitant. I'm going to wait. If my hcg doubles tomorrow and progesterone drops or stays the same, I will supplement. If hcg doesn't look good, I don't want to delay a miscarriage by taking progesterone. If hcg doubles (and I say doubles but I mean increases by about 66% in 48 hours), and progesterone goes up, then great!

Confuzion I'm sure ur numbers are going to be great. It's good that u have a plan tho.

Well doesn't look like I'll be hearing back from my doctor's office to set up my HCG draws today. Guess my doctor didn't get in until 3:15ish and I called at 4pm and the nurse hadn't had time to speak with her yet. :growlmad: So probably won't know until tomorrow when I can get in to do that. Trying my best not to freak out. I'm only 4 weeks 1 day today MamaBunny. I got a BFP at 9dpo.

xoxo-Welcome!! We have the same due date!! :happydance:

confuzion, your progesterone level is still in the normal range...but I agree with your idea of waiting to supplement incase your body is going to do it on its own.

babyfeva, great numbers!!!

cutie, so happy you know what your starting numbers are!! Now I just need to get set up with my checks already!!! :growlmad::happydance:

Sorry ladies! Wrong thread!!congratulations to you all! :)! Happy New Year's Eve

Confuzion, Babyfeva & cutie...your #'s look great all around! FX'd they continue to double!

Confuzion ~ With my DS my progesterone started at 13 and went up to 24...I didn't take supplements then either for the same reasons you mentioned.

Mrs R ~ Hurray for Sept 7th babies! Fx your Dr gets you in tomorrow!

Afm - The lab tech today said they "might" get my results back to me after lunch tomorrow...if they don't then it will be Friday before I hear anything because of New Year's :dohh: My RE always sent my lab work STAT, so this concept of waiting is not my forte! Is it late summer yet? *sigh*

Xoxo I'm hoping you get those results! Friday will be my result day. Feels like eternity

MrsR I'm sorry it turned out that way. You'd think they'd make more of an effort being that you've had 2 losses :nope:.

xoxo - thanks so much that really makes me feel better. I hear you about not wanting to wait until Friday for results. I'm having another draw in the morning and want so badly to have the results the same day! Waiting 2 days seems like torture :sad1:.

hey ladies- sorry i didn't make it back on yesterday... came home from work, had a bath and fell asleep until the alarm went off at 5 again this morning!

Cramping kept up all day yesterday along with some pretty sharp pains in my left lower abdo. I really don't know what to think but I can't keep the doubt out of my mind. Not as bad today but still off and on. Appt with my family dr tomorrow- hopefully I can convince him to do betas. He will then just refer me to the local maternity clinic.

Welcome xoxo4angel!

Confuzion, Cutie and Babyfeva- your numbers all look great! C I replied to your journal about the progesterone- but trust your own instict and do what you are most comfortable with.

Mrs Reineike and xoxo- I hope you both get your results ASAP!

Bug-I hope that cramping is just some stretching going on. I hope you can get some answers soon from your doctor.

Good morning ladies,

Thank you for all your good lucks to me.

Bug, I've had some cramping off and on as well. It freaks me out too. So does your doctor normally not do HCG checks?

AFM: I ended up hearing back from my doctor's office and went in last night and had my blood drawn to check my HCG and progesterone levels. It's weird because she only requested one check? The lab lady said they sometimes do that and then if all looks well they may or may not check them again. Have any of you experienced this or heard of this? This a new doctor I'm seeing. My old doctor only checked them the first time when I started spotting and then the second time he checked them twice soon after I found out I was pregnant, but I miscarried again. So maybe some doctors do it differently? I'm having horrible anxiety about the whole thing, but I guess it really won't make a difference whether it's checked once or twice...if I'm going to mc I'm going to mc right? Also, I have my follow up appointment at 3pm this afternoon to see if I will need to take Lovenox injections. Just a day full of worry and bad anxiety for me. :cry: I just am praying all will fall into place and be ok. If any of you are prayers, I could use them today.

Can I join? I am in the other sweet peas group too. I am due Sept 3rd. DH and I have been TTC for 1.5 years and have had 3 losses: 2 chemicals and one full on miscarriage in October; baby measured 7w6d. Had a laparoscopy/hysterscopy with biopsy in November and was diagnosed with chronic endometritis (low grade infection of the endometrium which dr said would have caused the miscarriages). I was treated with antibiotics and December was our first cycle of trying again and we got lucky!

My first appointment and scan are Jan 6th. My doctor wanted to see me early this time - around 6 weeks. I will be 5w5d the day of my appointment.

Is anyone else getting earlier/more frequent appointments because of your miscarriage history? I am finding it very comforting after my losses.

Welcome knobby! I'm so sorry for your losses, but it seems they have figured it out!! I have had 2 losses and I'm pregnant for the 3rd time only 4 weeks and 2 days along. My first appointment with my doctor isn't until I'm 8 weeks. I wish I could get in earlier like you are, but they said they prefer to wait until then because all they can do in the meantime is check my hormone levels and at 8 weeks the scan will be a lot more reliable on what's actually going on. I've never made it to 8 weeks though (5 1/2 and 6 weeks) so I'm terrified. But I'm trying to tell myself that even if I go in now, it won't change the outcome. Let us know how your first appointment goes and I pray this is your rainbow!!

Welcome knobby. I don't get any early appointments but never made it to 5 weeks so I don't think they really consider me a repeat loss which sucks but they are checking progression with bloods. Sorry for your losses and praying this is your rainbow.

MrsR, hoping for nothing but good news across the board for you! I've heard some docs that only do one test or don't do any at all so I definitely think they all handle it differently. I'm sure if you really wanted it, you could maybe just ask them to do it to comfort you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->