September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Beautiful lines babyfeva!!! I have yet to get a pink dye FRER, similar tests I've used are blue.

So I have been looking at ideas for when we make the big announcement to everyone via social media. Going to wait until at least after the 8 week appointment, if not 12 weeks. I think these are great! :laugh2:

d7c43af52ff35367b7771cb208b79610.jpg images (1).jpg images.jpg

I've told a few close friends but I haven't shared the news with my family yet :nope: My mom and I haven't really been speaking for months and I'm not close with the rest of my family. My mom is older. She had me at age 43 and she is 74 now. My dad passed away in 2009 at age 70 and my (half) brother passed away this year at age 51 :cry: My (half) sister is 49 I believe. I have nieces and nephews, even a great nephew, but I don't really have contact with them, not that I'm against it just everyone is grown and we have lost touch over the months. I know my mom isn't going to be super excited and supportive like his family has been :nope: She has always gotten worked up very easily, like anxiety and stress, and has been dealing with a lot of emotional stuff and depression since the death of my dad and most recently my brother. I am afraid that telling her I am pregnant might hurt her health-wise :shrug: I don't want to keep this a secret, just not sure how to go about sharing the news with her... and when...

Welcome Nik!

I've been obsessing over announcements and have two I love! I can't wait to be able to use them lol

DH is so shy about pictures and posts but I'm gonna win this battle!

Those are great ideas Mamabunny! I'm so sorry for your losses, it must be hard on your mother. I think when you do tell your mother, she will be happy for you.

Nice test! The URL for the image is on page 7. Same sorta thing as your ticker. Just copy and paste it into your signature box

Oh crap. I didn't even notice this was a Pregnancy after a loss thread. I don't really fit into that category, sorry for cozying myself on in here :dohh:

Nice test! The URL for the image is on page 7. Same sorta thing as your ticker. Just copy and paste it into your signature box

Oh crap. I didn't even notice this was a Pregnancy after a loss thread. I don't really fit into that category, sorry for cozying myself on in here :dohh:

OH NO!!! I've done the same! **head smack**

I blame the unread threads list. it doesn't show forum. You may want to remove me from the list

Ooh, announcements. I haven't even begun to let myself think about that yet!

Good morning ladies, it's 8:50am here and I need to wait until 9:30am to call my doctor to get set up with my HCG checks. I'm having anxiety already. :nope: I'm praying they will look good. Like I mentioned, I'm also hoping they can get me in sooner then January 26th too since that will put me at 8 weeks and I haven't made it that far before. I'd prefer to get in the week of the 12th-16th. So praying they can make that work. [-o<

Mrsgoodhart, your progesterone level looks great!! I'm hoping it's just standard to check that along with your HCG levels because I want to make sure mine is looking good as well.

babyfeva, love your dark line!! I wonder if you are having twins??? Are there any in your family?

Cutie, I'm nervous too and I haven't even got mine set up yet. Scares me. :cry:

Welcome MamaBunny and nikkchikk and congrats!! :happydance:

Now I have to add that cute September Sweet Peas thing to my signature!!

I hope they can get you situated and your appointment set.

With every hour that passes with no call, I get more and more anxious.

Mamabunny and nikkchikk-I don't mind if you girls want to stay.

Mrs R- I think we have a set of twins somewhere in my extended family. I'm sure it's not twins tho. Lol

Super nervous, may end up getting my results from yesterday's blood test. Waiting for a call.

Waiting with you babyfeva. This is torture!!

Thanks Mrs R! I asked my OB for the progesterone level when he said I could have "anything" I want after my miscarriage, though I think it's fairly standard at this practice to check after losing a baby.

Well I spoke to the receptionist at my doctor's office and my doctor got stuck out of town due to weather and supposedly will be in sometime this afternoon so I'm supposed to call back if I don't hear anything by 2pm. It's 1pm now. I also asked about getting in earlier than 8 weeks and she said that they prefer to wait until 8 weeks because at that point they can see what's going on clearly. Any earlier than that and we may not see the whole picture. She said obviously if something comes up or I need anything to call them in the meantime, but she said really what's important right now is checking my HCG levels and making sure those look good. Also I asked to have my progesterone levels checked just for peace of mind. So I will wait to talk to them here this afternoon to get those days set up. I have to trust that all will be ok and that me not getting in until the 26th of January is ok that checking my levels and having my follow up blood clotting appointment tomorrow to see if I'll need Lovenox is all that can be done this early on. Trying to relax. :wacko:

Well my numbers are back. Hcg -190. Progesterone - 44.9. I don't know what to make of any of it but they told me to come back tomorrow and that the numbers were good.

Congratulations ladies! :headspin: I wouldn't normally post in these for fear of having to bow out, but I'm taking the plunge and hoping it's ok if I join you all on this journey---I'm due Sept 7 (BFP 12/26) :crib: I'm no stranger to chasing rainbows (my most recent loss 9/14), so I know the frustration and fears. I am currently awaiting the results of my 1st set of betas that were taken today <~~stressful! :dohh: I haven't had a second to catch up in here but I will shortly! I hope the new year brings us all a H&H 9 months...keep sticking little ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->