September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

:rofl: is their signature as cool? That is flattering we have the same name. More positive vibes!!!

My online results take forever but it doesn't prevent me from checking like a maniac

I went for it. Signature updated. I've gotta be positive and claim this rainbow. :cloud9: Praying I never, ever have to remove it :thumbup:

I actually hopped over and told the OP they can use the same image from this thread if they like.

babyfeva - it's on page 7 of this thread, the code to put in your sig is in a box under the image in my post :)

Thx Confuzion-I'm horrible at techy stuff. Btw, that was nice of you to offer the other thread to use it as their signature too.

Same sorta thing as your ticker. Just copy and paste it into your signature box ;)

And yeah I was feeling generous. I may make blue bump, pink bump, team yellow versions further on down the line if I'm still here!

I really hope so cutie, but I can't let myself hope too much yet! I would be so crushed if it all went wrong AGAIN :nope:, and it very well could. I have so many milestones to pass.

I know. I get it. I do this to myself every time. DH has begged me to be patient and not get ahead of myself, but I never listen. Cheers to good news tomorrow!

No no, I think being that all of your losses were so early, the fact this bean hung around this long, is reason to be as optimistic as though you've never had a loss.

But I'm prone to stupid stinky dumb mean missed miscarriages.

Good morning! I love waking up and seeing new pages in this thread :)

And here are my thoughts on ICs, as well as OPK as HPT:
You can't see all of them, but this picture has ten dollar tree tests (all but two are positive) and three FRERs, all of those tests having nice line progression. There is one lone, blazing positive, wondfo OPK (that I took this morning having run out of dollar tree tests lol) and what I am holding is a an IC with a supposed 10mIu/mL sensitivity. It is not the first one I've taken- I actually took one every single time I used a dollar tree test- but this one, at 15dpo, is the darkest- and only the second- line I've gotten. They were straight up negative for quite some time. It may be a bad batch or something, but I'm not a fan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for sharing. This stuff comes in handy for other ladies. I was freaked out until someone showed me their tests.

No prob :) it freaked ME out getting so many negatives on those suckers when I was getting positives on others. I was worried about false positives and evaps and everything else.

Hi ladies! :hi: Got my :bfp: on December 22nd at 11DPO :happydance: I'm due September 3rd though I think I may have a late August birth since my DS and DD came a week or so early :shrug: Super excited and scared to death to be doing this all over again!

How do you put the September graphic in your siggy as a link?

Girls, I think I'm done with IC's even though it was the first test I took this cycle at 9dpo that gave me a super faint line.

I've attached today's test with a FRER, loving it!!

Attachments

• 20141230_075310.jpg
    20141230_075310.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
Nice test! The URL for the image is on page 7. Same sorta thing as your ticker. Just copy and paste it into your signature box

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->