September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Carebear, I'm pretty sure at this point their positioning is fine. They've still got plenty of room to move all over the place and ample time to shift positions.

Thanks all. Since baby seemed to quite enjoy laying out, I just found it weird he moved this way :shrug:

Christi - I have a ton of discharge still but it's not watery. Good you are getting it looked at but I'm sure everything is ok

Care bear- my little guy flips around constantly- some days in my sides other days the kicks are all on my bladder lol.
I had my GD test yesterday ... And failed :( I have to do the three hour one next week now :(
Christi- I get a lot of clear discharge every now and then. Doesn't seem to be any pattern to it.

Ugh, Bug, sorry to hear that! Seems like many women who fail the 1 hour test though pass the 3 hour one, often with flying colors, so fingers crossed this is the case with you as well! :flower:

Thanks ladies! I do admit I am freaking out a bit about my discharge, but not too long now until I get checked.

In better news, the little scare I had about little one's heart beat was probably nothing. I gave in and listened again with the doppler yesterday and it sounded perfectly fine and regular, which makes twice in a row now, so I think I'll just let the docs check at scans from now on.

Carebear I think they move all over the place at this stage if they want to. My daughter stayed head down from the 20 week scan, this one is laying across my tummy but seems to move around a lot more so could be anywhere at the mo lol.

Christi I get that discharge, feels watery with some thicker bits sorry tmi! Some days are worse than others but I think that's just normal.

Good luck ladies with your glucose tests!

Sorry yours didn't go well bug, hopefully the next one be will be fine. I've heard of lots of lafies failing the one hour tests.

Carebear my little boy was breech up till 38 weeks and then he turned. So I wouldn't worry too much, sure he's just trying out a new postion for now. My little lady is still transverse most of the time, she seems to really like that one position.

Christi I have loads and loads of watery discharge. I actually did a run to the maternity unit yesterday as was convinced it was my waters breaking. Its worried me a lot but the midwives said its normal. Hopefully it will be the same for you. Good luck with your appointment!

Hello ladies! I've been so busy I haven't been on in a week!!

carebear, that's so exciting you felt the first kicks from the outside!! I love that feeling!!

wantabby, I'm so glad your litle lady is doing so well!! Love the picture!!

Mrsgoodhart, I love the name!!

Christi, I have heard my baby's hb do that on the doppler too. Nothing at my main check-ups, but at home I've had it sound irregular at times. I think it's when it moves a bit, it changes the sound. Don't worry about it. I have been getting quite a bit of cm. Sometimes thinner, sometimes thicker.

Bug, just because you failed the hour GD test doesn't mean you have GD. That happens a lot. Especially if you happened to eat prior to it, that can affect the test. Hopefully the long one will end up being normal. You'll be ok either way. It's super common.

Good luck on all the upcoming GD tests!! I have mine on June 3rd. Fingers crossed!! Just out of curiousity, how much weight have you all gained so far? I was up 7lbs at my last appointment on the 14th, but weighed myself this morning (the 22nd) and I'm up 11lbs!!?? I'm hoping it's water weight, because that's scary if I gained 4lbs in 8 days!!

Mrs R - I was up by 6lbs. at my 22 week check up (that was on 5/5), but I don't have a scale at home. I'm going in this afternoon to have my discharge checked and also do a culture for infections, but I've no idea if they're going to treat it as a regular appointment or not, so they may or may not weigh me again today.
If they don't treat today as a regular appointment, I'm going back in on 6/2 for my glucose test plus monthly check up, so at the latest I'll be weighed then.

I'm up 19 total. Have another appointment on Thursday.

Christi, I have a pretty good bit of discharge, but I have noticed it comes out more when I need to have a bm.. (tmi sorry) :lol:

So sorry Bug, hopefully you will pass the next with flying colors!!

Mrs.R I am up 15ish if I remember correctly. My next appointment is 6/4 so I will find out then.

My glucose test results came back good. So on to the next hurdle...lol!

Back from my OB appointment.

The good news: no amniotic fluid leakage :happydance: He did a scan too to check the levels and they were really good, so that's great :thumbup:

The bad news: I have a combination of yeast and bacterial vaginosis infections. Doc looked at my swab under the miscroscope and even though he said the infections don't look very bad, he said I have them both and he said the sample turned quite green for BV :cry:
So I have to go on antibiotics for a week for BV (which I'll take because I don't want to take any risks), and he also prescribed that one-time pill, Diflucan, for the yeast, that you only take once but it's supposed to stay in your body and keep working for several days. While the antibiotics are safe for pregnancy (class B), the other one is class C, so I'm still not convinced I should risk taking it (even though the precautions are mainly for the 1st trimester). I think I'll try over the counter suppositories instead for the yeast (doc's alternative recommendation - he just prefers the pill because it's more systematic) and keep the Diflucan as a second option if things don't clear up. Now I'll have to find a good probiotics brand to take together with the antibiotics to help replenish my good bacteria. I want to have that in hand before I start taking the antibiotics, so I'll try to get it today or tomorrow. Any suggestions welcome.

In other news, Mrs R - I am up 8.3lbs since the beginning of pregnancy, according to today's weighing. Up 2+lbs since they last weighed me on 5/5.

Congrats wantabby for passing your glucose test :thumbup:

Bug best of luck on your glucose test.

Wantabby congrats on passing.

Christi, sorry for the infections. Hopefully they clear up ASAP!

As far as weight gain, I'm up 8-9 pounds.
I'm so excited because my sister might have her baby today. She is 4cm dilated so far.

I'm up 12-14ish pounds so far. I'm not thrilled about it even though it's a pretty healthy gain at this point, because I wasn't really that happy with my body when I got pregnant...but considering that A) that's probably mostly boobs (lol) and B) I am nourishing a living human being and C) I only have 15 weeks to go (omggggg??!?) I think I should probably just suck it up and deal.

Sorry you have to take antibiotics Christi. I hope it all clears up quickly.

Bug I hope your next glucose test goes well and that's the last of it.

Ummm I have no idea weight wise, we get weighed at our 12 week scan but if we look pretty average I guess that's the only time we get weighed.

Hi ladies, I thought I'd posted last weekend but obviously not. We had our 20 week scan 6 days ago. Baby is doing well and we are team pink! I also see my consultant 3 days ago. I told her that because we lost our daughter during labour that I want to go down the c section route and she flat refused. I'm wanting to have one, for both mine and my fiances sanity so I'm thinking I need a second opinion.

Glad your appointment went well christi, sorry to hear about the infections. Hope the clear up soon for you!

Congrats on team pink 28329!

How exciting babyfeva! Looking forward to your update!

Glad all went well with your test wantabby!

I'm up about 4.5lbs from my weight before I fell pregnant but I lost a huge amount when the HG was at its worst. I actually don't care about weight gain at the moment, just enjoying eating again while the sickness is just once or twice a day. I'm half afraid it's gonna go back to how it was before. Least if it does ive had a few weeks of pigging out! Lol

Glad u passed ur glucose test wantabby!

Exciting for your sister babyfeva! Let us know how it goes!

So sorry about ur infection Christi. Hope it goes away soon :flower:

Since December, I've put on 19 lbs but I attribute half of that to my broken foot. I'm up 9 lbs since week 8 so I only count that ;) I get weighed again on June 17 so we'll see.

Hi ladies, I thought I'd posted last weekend but obviously not. We had our 20 week scan 6 days ago. Baby is doing well and we are team pink! I also see my consultant 3 days ago. I told her that because we lost our daughter during labour that I want to go down the c section route and she flat refused. I'm wanting to have one, for both mine and my fiances sanity so I'm thinking I need a second opinion.

Why did she refuse? I would definitely ask for a second opinion.

28329- did she give you a reason? I would ask for another opinion. You have a very good reason and she should not just brush you off without discussion with you. Congrats on team pink.

No idea how much I am up weight wise- to me a number doesn't matter- as long as I don't seem to be packing it in excessively then I am happy.

Repeat glucose test Tues. the exact same thing happened with DS then I passed the long one do I'm not too worried- just frustrated about it.

Christi- hope the antibiotics help.

Babyfeva- congrats to your sister!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"