September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

That's a good idea to check :thumbup: hope it comes back clear.
Yes, you described it perfectly! How many more weeks left???? Lol

Christi I must have just missed your post. I was trying to explain that 'burning' pain the other day!

Every so often I have a day of real soreness. A couple days ago it was my lower back and it just felt like a burning soreness that just wouldn't go away. The next day it had gone. I think it's all to do with spd etc.

Thank you for your input ladies! You have made me feel much better, as always :flower:

I did take the AZO over-the-counter UTI home test this morning with first morning urine (well, urine that had been held in for 4 1/2 hours that is, I can't do a full night without a bathroom run nowadays :haha:) and it showed negative for nitrites, which is a very good thing, but showed traces of leukocytes (white blood cells), though not a positive. The manufacturer's recommendation for this kind of result was to repeat the test the next day with first morning urine and if the result is still the same, to let your doctor know. But nothing like the urgent tone the flyer had for positive nitrate results ('tell your doctor immediately'). So if I get the same result again, and given that my urine cultures from the lab have all been clear, I think I'll just mention it to my doc at our next appointment on July 7, but I won't take any urgent action.

Just checking in. I trust everyone is doing well.

Lots of movement, heartburn and pelvic girdle pain for me but I'm focused on the end result!

2 showers coming up next week. How are you ladies?

Doing good! Lots of rib and back pain for me. OB explained my ribs are flaring out as the belly grows. I'm soooo loving the movements though. So strong now :cloud9: I could watch my belly dance around all day!
I'm off on vacation for a week. DH and I rented a cottage with my parents and aunt/uncle. So excited, feels like forever since I've had a vacation. Looking forward to getting in some swimming time. Though I'm sure it will feel funny with a belly. Hubby thinks I'll probably float more... I think I'll sink straight to the bottom :rofl:

Have a great time at your showers!!!

All ok here thanks. Had a midwife appointment on Tuesday and measuring on track, next appointment is at 34 weeks then fortnightly.
Being referred to physio for pelvic pain but have good days them a few days of limping along.

I hope your baby showers go well cutie and have a good holiday carebear!

Things here are ok too. Nothing newsy to report. Just a ton of baby shopping and enjoying the 4th of July long weekend :flower:

I have an OB appointment on Tuesday (my first one in 5 weeks), but I'll continue to be seen monthly until 35 weeks - thereafter the doc will start seeing me once a week.
But I do have my big 3rd trimester scan on the 14th at 32 weeks at a different clinic, so looking forward to that one - hopefully all will be good and we'll get to have some nice pics too :flower:
Hope everyone who is state-side enjoys the holiday weekend!

Have a great vacation carebear! :flower:

Yazzy- glad you had a good appointment and sorry to hear about your bad pelvic pain. Hopefully doing some physio will help you feel better. :flower:

Cutie - have a great time at your showers!

All I good with me. Bump is absolutley massive now, measuring for 42 weeks, haha! I must admit I love my huge round tummy though. Little lady is still growing well, don't want to get to confident but looks like she may be staying in till term now :) although I have noticed my Braxton hicks episodes getting stronger over the last week. On occasions they have been pretty painful. Hoping that's normal.

Enjoy your vacation carebear!

Hope you feel better soon yazzy!

Good luck for your scan Christi!

Enjoy your showers cutie! Mine is this Thursday, cannot wait!

Let us know how your appointment goes on Tuesday as well as your scan. I have an OB appointment on Monday and a scan on July 24.

I hope that your pelvic pain eases up a bit. Glad to hear your appointment went well.

Doing good! Lots of rib and back pain for me. OB explained my ribs are flaring out as the belly grows. I'm soooo loving the movements though. So strong now :cloud9: I could watch my belly dance around all day!
I'm off on vacation for a week. DH and I rented a cottage with my parents and aunt/uncle. So excited, feels like forever since I've had a vacation. Looking forward to getting in some swimming time. Though I'm sure it will feel funny with a belly. Hubby thinks I'll probably float more... I think I'll sink straight to the bottom :rofl:

Have a great time at your showers!!!

Enjoy your vacation. Sounds so relaxing!

Quick update: had my OB appointment today. All is good - baby, heart rate, amniotic fluid, umbilical cord were all checked and found to be good. Baby was transverse today, basically lying on his back. But there's still plenty of time for him to flip - doctor told me most babies flip sometime between 32 and 36-37 weeks.
I'm up almost 13lbs. since the beginning of pregnancy. My OB also gave me a referral to a local pediatrician who he uses for his own daughter, so I'm going to check him out, possibly do a prenatal consultation, and if I like him, register the baby with his practice.
My next OB appointment is on Aug. 4 at 35 weeks, and I will be seen weekly thereafter. But I do have my big scan next week, where the baby will be measured, weight estimated and everything will be looked at very thoroughly, so I will update again then.
Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

So quiet here lately :)

Glad your appointment went well, Christi! Harrison was transverse for a couple weeks, I was assured he had plenty of time to flip, and then he did flip after my last appointment. Nice to be able to breathe again!

Glad all went well Christi! Bet you can't wait for your scan now. I look forward to my weekly scans, it's amazing how fast they grow.

Time seems to by flying by now. Went pram shopping yesterday, and today we are putting up the crib. I think it's just finally hitting home that we are having a baby. Think I've been too scared to accept it before now. Still nervous but actually starting to believe this little princess will be coming home with us :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Quick update: had my OB appointment today. All is good - baby, heart rate, amniotic fluid, umbilical cord were all checked and found to be good. Baby was transverse today, basically lying on his back. But there's still plenty of time for him to flip - doctor told me most babies flip sometime between 32 and 36-37 weeks.
I'm up almost 13lbs. since the beginning of pregnancy. My OB also gave me a referral to a local pediatrician who he uses for his own daughter, so I'm going to check him out, possibly do a prenatal consultation, and if I like him, register the baby with his practice.
My next OB appointment is on Aug. 4 at 35 weeks, and I will be seen weekly thereafter. But I do have my big scan next week, where the baby will be measured, weight estimated and everything will be looked at very thoroughly, so I will update again then.
Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Great update! Glad all is well with you and baby. Can't wait to hear about your scan.

I had my OB appt yesterday and am up 13-14 pounds from the beginning. Since I have gestational diabetes, my doctor wants to start seeing me every week. I will be alternating every week with either an ultrasound or a non stress test. I already have my first scan tomorrow to see how big baby is. I'm excited! My official last day of work will be August 6-can't wait :) I still need to register at my hospital as well as with my son's pediatrician. It's all moving so fast!

it IS going fast! I think we may actually be having real live babies soon?? I know that sounds stupid but I was in a pretty harsh denial of reality until seriously like 28-29 weeks. It's only the last maybe month have I realized that, oh crap, this might be happening.

and, as such, I've started to think about getting this little dude out. specifically, exactly how I'm going to do that. last time, I was induced. It was so long ago, I was young, and I had no idea how to advocate for what I wanted- not that I even knew what I wanted. this time, I'm older and hopefully wiser, and have more clear-cut expectations and desires from this labor and delivery experience. obviously, first and foremost, I just want to take home a healthy little baby boy. aside from that, I do not want induction and every intervention known to man like before. in the interest of trying to go drug-free (mind you I do NOT think there's anything wrong with drugs) I bought the 8 part Hypnobirthing Hub MP3 series by Kathryn Clark- pretty good reviews on it, and I'm eager to start using it.

What are all your thoughts on labor and delivery? these babies are going to HAVE to come out one way or another! lol

With my son, I waited until about 6-7cm's before I finally opted for an epidural. More than anything I was exhausted. Total labor was 31.5 hours! He was 9 labs 5oz.

This time around I will try and go as long as I can without the epidural. I wished I would've tried some walking and moving around last time. I was in bed the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->