September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Thanks ladies. It was a general waiting area but was filled to the brim. I didn't mind standing, just annoyed me that there was so many elderly people left standing who needed a seat and no one attempted to move to let them sit. I hope I pass Friday's test though, I feel like I spend enough time at the hopital without anymore being added to it :(

Some people!! I hope they all felt like total arseholes allowing a pregnant woman to faint because they wouldn't let you have a seat. It's like on buses, elderly, disabled and pregnant should be able to bump anyone out of a spot.
Glad you are ok and hope Friday goes well for you.

Anemic- yes. Low enough that they ordered supplements, but I'm poorly compliant at best because they constipate me to the point where I get anxiety when it's time to poop- I need to probably take a colace or two every day, then start up again. I know the iron will benefit me in the long run but I don't imagine bleeding profusely from the rectum will be too helpful.

Leaky boobs- yes to this also, though not a crazy amount. just a drop or two here and there, or little crusties when I take my bra off.

Maryanne, what a horrible experience. I hope all goes better on Friday.

Looks like I'll be doing my GTT on June 30th. Couple weeks away still.
My appointment with my OB went well. I've gained 5lbs in the 5 weeks since I last saw her. She said that was perfect!
I also start seeing her every 2 weeks now which was a shock! I didn't think it was so soon!

Carebear glad all went well. Good you see someone regularly now.

Really glad all went well carebear!

Well need to repeat the gt test. Results came back inconclusive as they were almost an hour late taking my second bloods. I officially give up. Have to go again next Thursday. It better go smoothly this time or I'm gonna scream, this will be the third time I have to fast now, and it's hard work! Lol. Been put in iron supplements though. Not really sure why. But I do feel better now I'm taking them :)

Thanks carebear! I really can't believe my luck sometimes. I didn't know weather to laugh or cry today when they said it needed repeating! Gotta try and see the funny side of things though.

Ugh, Maryanne, I can't believe your bad luck with this GD test! :wacko:
I'm so so sorry and I really hope the one you take next week finally goes smoothly and you pass it, so that you never have to think about it again :hugs:

OMG maryanne! I have to be honest, I'd be pretty pissed at having to take it over again just because they were late drawing the sample!

Oh Maryanne you can't catch a break with this test!! Fxd the third time is the charm!

OMG maryanne! I have to be honest, I'd be pretty pissed at having to take it over again just because they were late drawing the sample!

I was! Absolutley livid as I kept asking would the test being late effect the results and they said no. Hopefully though next Thursday will be the end of it. Cant come quick enough.

Are any of you suffering with swollen ankles/feet/legs at the moment. Mine are like balloons :( I mean ive never seen anything like it. Clinic assured me it's nothing to worry about though, hoping it's just the super hot weather. I literally fit in none of my shoes today!

My feet swell occasionally. I got new cushiony ballet flats and limit my wearing of flip flops. Also elevate your legs periodically throughout the day.

Doctors are so funny how they all say different things. Mine wouldn't even let me leave the office because they were afraid I would miss the hour and have to start over.

Maryanne I really hope everything goes well on Thursday and that's the last of it!

I've not had any swelling yet, with my daughter I think I had a little bit near the end. I do feel a lot more achy though all around my pelvis, front and back.

We got a new kitten yesterday, my mum shows and occasionally breeds Devon Rex cats and my daughter just got so attached to one of the boys...so the oh gave in and he came home with us last night. So we now have a new member of the family :)

Not a whole lot of swelling for me yet. I've only had a couple instances where I've swollen a lot and both involved a lot of activity on a very hot day. Lots of water (and then peeing) and I was good to go. I did have to take off my wedding and engagement rings and move up a size (I found decent quality fake stuff pretty close in looks to my real set) but that's probably more the 20 lb/9 kg I've gained than anything else, and there's still plenty of wiggle room anyway.
My ankles are usually a tiny bit puffy with some pitting at the end of a work night, but it goes away after I've had the chance to nap a couple hours.

Pics of the new kitty, yazzy?? I love baby animals :) my husband has been begging for another puppy, supposedly to "entertain" the one we have when we're all busy with the baby- I veto the suggestion every time. At least baby poop is contained with a diaper, our dog is a year and a half old and is only just now semi-reliably potty trained! I don't even want to think about having to bend over (and all the embarassing grunting noises that come with it) and clean up puppy messes hugely pregnant or newly postpartum!
(but if someone else would do it I might be game- who doesn't love puppies??)

I've had swelling on humid days but it doesn't stick around. There was a woman in my prenatal class last week, she said her ankles and feet were permanently swollen. She was due in July so a bit further along.

I second the kitty picture!! I love baby animals!!

No swelling for me- I was luckily with my son and dint get any despite having pre-e so hopefully I can avoid it again.

Congrats on the new fur baby yazzy!

Glad it's not just me, i didn't know it was possible for my feet to swell this much. Although I've moaned so much about them that dh has gone out to buy me a foot spar so I'm feeling happier about my swollen feet now lol.

Awww a new kitty! I agree, post a pic! My dh and son want a new puppy, but they want a new foundland and they are huge! I've put my foot down And said no and feel like such a meanie but don't want to be potty training a pup while heavily pregnant or have a pup chewing up the house with a newborn around. I'm a dog trainer so there's always dogs here messing up the place as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->