September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Hey ladies, the scan went great! She got a lot of face shots. She has turned again so she is breach now, hopefully she will turn again since I've gotten my pics.. lol! The scan was totally elective and non diognostic so she couldn't tell me anything about her. Here is a pic of miss fat cheeks!

2015-07-16_15.46.35.jpg

Aw what a cutie wantabby!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mine hasn't turned either, although the doctor doing the scan said his head is already down (as in, lower than his body), but not in position yet. He said as long as he turns by 37 weeks, it's fine. To me he's looked like he's lying on his back in the last 2 scans, but I'm sure the docs know better :winkwink:

I've got 6 weeks and a day left. Can't wait!!!

I'm with you cutie, a tape measurer and doppler... that's it. Oh and a pee in a cup :rofl: Have another one of these appointments tomorrow... yippee...

yup thats my appointments too!

wantabby- so adorable! Those sweet little cheeks!

Thank you ladies! I have a regular appointment tomorrow so we will see what her estimated weight is and make sure everything is still looking good.

Just got done at the doctor. She has flipped head down again (Yayy! !) I thought I felt it last night.. She is weighing 4#14oz which is big, but normal for her. She is actually leveling out (thank God!) Her heart beat was 129, which freaked me out! But mg doctor said it was a good sign of her heart maturing. Next appointment is in 2 weeks! Eek!! �� it's getting close ladies!

Glad you had a good appointment wantabby!!
I was so miserable after I had mine today. Baby is fine but my bloodwork didn't come back very good. My iron is low now and I failed the 1 hour glucose. So I need iron supplements and have to go do the 2 hour glucose test. But, I'm hoping the 2 hour goes well. I have to wait till Wednesday next week since I have a very busy Mon/tues at work.
My belly measured about 31 weeks and I'm still maintaining a 1lb per week weight gain :happydance: baby's heart rate was 141 bpm which is the lowest it's been so far but still good.
I'm also back there in 2 weeks :)

Met the ob who will be doing my c-section today- he is great!!! Booking form will go in today so I should find out the date next week!!! :) :) :)

Glad your scan went well Christi! Hopefully you have nothing to worry about, your clinic seem to be very thorough which is great!

Awww what cute pictures wantabby!

Sorry your appointment didn't go great carebear. Hopefully the next one will go better! I'm on iron too. Think my levels were 101 and here they like them to be 110 or above. Been in the tablets a few weeks now and have so much more energy now.

How exciting bug! Bet you can't wait to have a date now.

I officially cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore now. Feeling huge and very uncomfortable. So ready to meet our princess now. The braxton hicks are so intense now that I actually thought I was in labour the other night. After a few hours hooked up to monitors though the contractions stopped thank goodness!

Anyone else using a birthing ball yet? I love mine!!

It does explain why I've been so lazy lately so I'm happy I'll be getting my energy back :)
I have an exercise ball I bought years ago. Who knew it would double as a birthing ball??? :rofl: haven't used it yet though but I'm glad I have it!

Great scan pic wantabby!

Carebear you will feel a lot better when your iron levels are up. Mine are 11 which is just below the level they want but I haven't been offered any supplements.

Bug it's great you'll be getting your c - section date...must be strange knowing exactly when you will meet baby :)

Ummm I'm sorry if I've missed updates, I've read everybody's but now I can't remember everything when I'm typing lol!

Wantabby, beautiful picture of your baby. It's so clear!

I had my babyshower yesterday and it was so lovely! I had over 50 guests and got so many great gifts. Only 18 days left before my maternity leave. Can't wait!!

Thank you ladies! I can't wait to meet her in person!! I have been feeling increasingly uncomfortable. . More tired, achey, increased BH, pressure down below, and breathing is getting increasingly more difficult. (That could be due to the heat 112° heat index in Louisiana today!!) Oh and I have had my first true boob leak..lol!! How are you ladies holding up? ?

Yay for a great shower babyfeva!!

Doing good here. My little guy has been moving a lot the passed few days and still loves playing on my bladder. I've had increasing pressure down below for sure. I'm still carrying pretty low and still having trouble getting comfy for sleep but otherwise still in love and can't wait till he's here!!! :cloud9:

Yay for a great shower babyfeva!!

Doing good here. My little guy has been moving a lot the passed few days and still loves playing on my bladder. I've had increasing pressure down below for sure. I'm still carrying pretty low and still having trouble getting comfy for sleep but otherwise still in love and can't wait till he's here!!! :cloud9:

I'm pretty much the same!

Ugh - haven't been getting updates for days :wacko: Glad I checked.

Babyfeva - glad your baby shower went so well! :flower:

Bug- exciting to be getting your c-section date soon! Do they have a plan for what happens if you go into labor spontaneously before the c-section date?

Wantabby - my baby's weight was estimated at 4lb 8oz at 32 weeks (though, based on conception I think he is a actually 1-2 days older, but I'm still keeping my LMP due date). I thought he was big for the dates, but they told me only by a little bit, like 58th percentile or so. I'd say though, don't get too caught up on those numbers - they're not an exact science and they can be way off, as they're only based on body measurements. I know women who were told to expect a very big baby and ended up having a small-ish baby instead, as well as women who had been told they were having a small one, only to end up with a 9lb baby :shrug: So I've been taking these estimates with a grain of salt.

Carebear - hope the iron supplements make you feel better :flower:

I'm generally ok. I have days when I feel great and days when I'm really uncomfortable. Baby is all over the place, it feels like. Sometimes I feel him REALLY low down, other times I feel him at rib level. I'm fairly sure he hasn't turned yet, though the scan doctor told me his head was down (lower than the rest of his body), but not yet in position. My next OB appointment isn't for another 2 weeks.

Interesting you ladies mentioned the birth ball - I briefly talked to my OB about labor at my last appointment and he told me half-jokingly not to bring a birth ball, because every patient of his who brings the birth ball ends up with a cesarean for some odd reason, lol :haha: I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't been doing anything whatsoever to prepare for labor yet and my work outs consist of a leisurely walk a few times a week, but usually quite short :blush:

In other news, hubby and I went to see a pediatrician last Friday. She was great and we loved the practice, but it turns out, they don't take our insurance :nope:. So we're at the point where we are crunching numbers to see if it's worth getting the baby a different insurance so that we can go to that practice, or just plain forget it and find another ped who will take our insurance (the ped recommended by my OB does, but I hate that he doesn't do meet-and-greets, so I'd be meeting him at the hospital for the first time if we went with him :wacko:).

Glad the shower went well babyfeva! Anyone else had showers yet? We had ours last week. Was a beautiful day :)

I'm just feeling fat and very uncomfortable now. The heat is killing me. I pee every few minutes, my feet are stupidly swollen, I feel like I can barely breathe and have the urge to clean everything in sight. Thank god the end is near Lol. My little lady has gone from being tiny to being huge, 5lbs4 :/ I'm guessing the gd is to blame but then her dad is big, 6ft5 so maybe she's following him. Consultant Friday to hopefully make a call in cesarean/natural/induction. Feeling nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->