September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I have slightly sore nipples and really only notice if I touch them. Some bloating by the end of the day. With my 3 pregnancies, I didn't have much symptoms.

Hey ladies,

Knobby, yay for your 3+!!! Also, good luck at your appointment on Tuesday!!

Jelly tots, congrats and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome!

AmbiguousHope, congrats and welcome. My birthday is September 13th!! Lucky day!!

As far as my symptoms, here's why I have going on...

Really sore bbs, gets worse as the day goes by.
Have to pee A LOT!!
Tired
Some slight cramping here and there.
Feel bloated and my uterus almost feels a bit tender.
I get pulling aches every now and then if I move weird.
I've had a tad bit of upset belly and nausea.
Increased CM

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome! Congratulations to everyone here!!! I'm so glad to be here but I'm not ready to celebrate until we get that first US and see everything looks good. This is my fifth pregnancy, hopefully baby #2.

I wanted to hurt my husband. I told him I was pregnant today. He, apparently, thinks PTs are like OPKs and they have to match the contrast of the other line to be a positive. He refuses to admit I'm pregnant until then. He total ruined the moment and no amount of explaining could change his opinion. I told him that I wish I had never said anything to him.

As for symptoms, it's hard for me to say. I'm on progesterone so I get pregnancy symptoms even when I'm not. I have you admit they've been milder this cycle than my nonpregnancy cycle and that scares me.

I don't really have much in the way of symptims either- boobs are occasionally sore, I do still have lots of cramping though.

Ambiguous- my DH way the same when I showed him the test. All he said was "shouldn't it be darker"!

Ditto on the DH. I got a "it's faint". He got more excited when I got the confirmation from bloodwork.

I have spotty symptoms here and there but nothing major just yet.

Hello ladies. I am cautiously expecting. Due date is 9/6. I remember a few of you from the 2/15 group. I had a natural miscarriage at 7 weeks last July. I just got my BFP at midnight. I think i'm too nervous to be excited.

ambigious-sorry about your DH reaction. I think that he's just scared and nervous too. When i told my DH, he was just kind of quiet. He's nervous.

tryin!! Congrats, what a wonderful way to start the New Year! So sorry about your loss and hope this is a sticky one.

Do any of you girls temp still? I just used a regular thermometer after my husband checked his and his was 98.7. Mine was only 97.7! Is that a bad sign??!

I haven't touched mine in awhile. Still above your cover line?

Do any of you girls temp still? I just used a regular thermometer after my husband checked his and his was 98.7. Mine was only 97.7! Is that a bad sign??!

No, I stopped awhile ago because I didn't want to worry (but mostly because I could sleep in a little longer if I didn't take it). But after my first positive test my temp would bounce up and down, still above coverline. My lowest was 97.89. My chart link is in my sig if you want to see.

Same reason I just took an ic lol. We can't help ourselves. I would stop with the temps. They're gonna fluctuate but as long as they're still "up" I'd say you're fine :)

Stressing out girls! Took a digi today and it still says 2-3!! Ugh That means my numbers are doubling right? It was 777 on Monday and it's now Friday. It should be at least 3000. At the same time, my poor husband has broken out into a rash all over his body!

When do you get your 2nd betas back? If your digi went from 1-2 to 2-3, definitely progressing!

Don't get results until Monday! Took first digital at 18dpo, which was Monday and it was 2-3.

I wouldn't worry- I would wait a week in between to be sure- so maybe try one on Monday if you have another :)

Went for my bloodwork on my way home from work this am- now headed to ved. Hopefully my results will be posted when I wake up this afternoon!

Good morning ladies,

AmbiguousHope, I'm sorry your husband was being a poop head. Mine said he believed it more when it was confirmed with a blood test. He said it's hard to believe 2 lines on a test you pee on. Guys are funny like that. They're scared and nervous too, even if they don't admit it. So I think it's their way of protecting their fears.

tryinNHouston, welcome and congrats!!! Great way to start the New Year!!

babyfeva, I wouldn't worry about your temp. Just because your husband's was higher doesn't matter. Especially if he had been up recently or if he just runs warmer. You can't compair your temps. Also with your test still being 2-3 it's ok. It's just an estimate and you may just not quite be over that definative 3+ yet for the test and what it requires. So don't worry about it!

Bug, I hate waiting on test results! I went in to have my 2nd draw this morning before work and now I get to wait to hear the scoop. I was at 802 on Tuesday evening, so I'm a bit over 48 hours, more like 62ish. So I'm praying it's at least 1600. We'll see. Lots and lots of praying and anxiety lately. :cry:

Doc called. I won't get my results until Monday because of the holiday. I got a 2-3 weeks on a digital, so I feel pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->