September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Hi all can I join?
Got my bfp Christmas morning, very unexpected as my cycles have been a mess since losing bean Aug '13. I'm currently cd114 today I think so trying to work out my rough due date as only dtd 10 & 12 December.
I got reasonable lines on ic's then got a good line Boxing Day on a frer and 1-2 on a digi.
Suppose I now have to call the consultant to cancel my referral to the fertility clinic.
I've managed to get a reassurance scan booked for 14th Jan. At the moment I think I'm due about 4th September.

May I please join? My due date is September 13. I just found out two days ago (9dpo). Hoping this bean sticks! Husband and I are very nervous! TYIA!

Hello ladies. I am cautiously expecting. Due date is 9/6. I remember a few of you from the 2/15 group. I had a natural miscarriage at 7 weeks last July. I just got my BFP at midnight. I think i'm too nervous to be excited.

A BIG WARM WELCOME to all of you ladies :)

knobby - you asked if I was getting an ultrasound since I was over 1000. I didn't see it til just now. But no not yet, I'm still only 4w3d by LMP today so don't expect I'd see much at this point. Congrats on your digi progression!

So my numbers did not double the last time they were checked, but they did today--2050 :happydance:.

I know we're still not out of the woods, but it's a relief none-the-less. Doc was happy with my blood tests and now just waiting 3-4 weeks for an ultrasound :wacko:.

MrsR - FX for your results. I wouldn't get too hung up on the doubling though. If they do, awesome, if not, doesn't mean anything!

What I've taken from this beta experience: NEVER DO BETAS AGAIN! :haha:.

Yay fabulous numbers Confuzion!

Oh no cutie! So frustrating! You are going to have to keep busy over the weekend!

Hi ladies :wave:

Babyfeva: I've not used the weeks digi, so I've no clue what their trigger level is for a 3+ :shrug:

Cutie ~ Glad the digi worked for you! This will be a long weekend of waiting!

Mrs R ~ Your numbers look good, no they look fantastic! I only got a 229 on my first draw, if it weren't for my initial draw with my DS being 132 I'd be worried!

Bug ~ FX'd for speedy results <~~for everyone!

Afm ~ They ended up running my labs stat today and I'm at 779, I'll take it! Slow and steady works for me!

yay great numbers xoxo

no results yet for me, but I had to jump out of the shower to puke! Never thought I would be so excited to puke!!

Babyfeva I was looking around at the Clearblue and a 3+ is known for false negatives (leaving Mom in 2-3 limbo)! They say you'll get a 3+ 99% of the time if 4000 or greater. Hope that helps :hugs: Sorry about DH's rash :/

hcg 3545.. since it was done a few hours earlier than the last I used a hcg doubling calculator and have a doubling time of exactly 48 hours! :happydance:

Thank you ladies...

So I got my 2nd HCG results back today. I was at 802 on 12-31 and 1250 today 01-02. I'm in panic mode and had to literally leave work because I was so worried that they have not doubled. They were checked about 62 hours apart. I know they say they double every 48-72 hours and I was 10 hours shy of that, but still...they would need to increase by 354 to hit that. Confuzion I know your numbers did not double...how far apart were your checks and what was the difference? The nurse said my doctor wasn't concerned when I asked about it and said I could get set up with an ultrasound next week. So I'm going in on Wednesday. I'll be 5 weeks 2 days at that point, so praying to see a yoke sac at least for peace of mind it's growing in my uterus and all looks normal. Please let me know your thoughts or what you all know about this. I've read not to make much of HCG levels because they're so different for every women, but of course I don't get the easy road with it doubling every 48 hours. :cry:

MrsR I feel so awful because I know exactly how you are feeling.

My numbers:

12/29 (~3-3:30 pm) - 728
12/31 (~7 am so 40 or so hours later) - 1050

My doc seemed to be ok with that (doubling every 75.7 hours so out of the 48-72 hour window as well).

Then 1/2 (about 7 am again) it jumped to 2,050.

Definitely don't get hung up on the numbers. My theory is the time of day makes a difference. And having them checked at different times of the day likely changes the outcome. Regardless, your numbers seem ok.

Every story I've looked into that had bad outcomes started out with very low numbers not doubling. Because you started off so high, I'm inclined to think it's all ok. You should ask your doc for another beta if it will make you feel better. But, truly, after all the stress I went through, I think you're fine. Your numbers are very similar to mine. So they may double the next time around as well.

Thank you very much for your quick reply confusion. You had less hours in between your checks than mine. I had about 62 hours and you had only 40. So that concerns me as well. But I have worked myself up so much into a panic that I just need to stop. So did your doctor want to have your levels checked a 3rd time due to it not doubling, or did you ask for it?

No not at all. They said it didn't double but it was still acceptable. It was agreed we would do 3 draws before I got any of them done. So the last draw was always planned on. Maybe my RE doesn't think 2 draws give a good enough picture? I don't know.

But your number started out so high, and it went up. Maybe not the amount you wanted it to, but still a good enough amount to be hopeful :hugs:.

Thank you confuzion, I really appreciate it. I guess as long as I'm not spotting, bleeding or having bad cramps I need to put it in God's hands and just believe all is well until something tells me differently. I'm glad I can get in next Wednesday for an early ultrasound. Praying that will help ease my mind.

Mrs R-I know you are super worried. I've been there a few times now. I've just learned it doesn't matter if your numbers double or not. Mine doubled with one of my miscarriages. I think that naturally, we are all going to worry no matter what. Just know that we're all here to hear each other out and to support one another. I feel that nobody else understands me but all of you. Thank you all!

Thank you babyfeva. Yeah I was praying for at least 1600 to give me peace of mind, but it seems with this ttc thing I never have it easy. :cry: Always something to keep me worried. I'm exhausted from all of my anxiety today. I'm going to hit the sack and hope the early ultrasound next Wednesday will possibly give me peace of mind. Need lots of prayers right now. Not only for good news, but for the strength I need to get through this and I need to try to relax and keep my head up.

Praying for you Mrs. R! I know your ultrasound is going to be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->