September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I'm in early labour...and progressing very slowly :( went to the hospital after 2 hrs of contractions being 4 to 7 mins apart and was still only 1 cm! They monitored me for 3 hrs and checked again... still only 1 cm. So frustrating I wanted to cry when she said I should go labour at home. Got a shot of morphine and gravol to take the edge off. I didn't think early labour was supposed to hurt so much :( guess I'm a wimp :haha:

Good luck Carebear...I had 2 days of that type of labour before it kicked in properly and I had my daughter. Hopefully yours picks up soon.

I ended up being monitored after my midwife appointment. They did a ctg for reduced movement which showed baby is doing ok but they are a little concerned that I'm measuring smaller again, only measuring 34 weeks now. I have to go back on Sunday for another ctg then a scan and probably a sweep on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed ladies that all is ok and baby arrives very soon!

Carebear - best of luck and keep us posted! I know, it hurts so bad even in early labor! :wacko: I decided very early on that I would take the epidural once contractions set in. Keep your chin up, take pain relief if you need it and think that your baby will be here very soon :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you yazzy! :hugs:

As most of you know from Fb :) Bradley Roger arrived yesterday at about 2pm via emergency c-section after 26 hours of prelabour and 14 hrs of active labour. He's in the nursery since they weren't happy with his breathing and he's sluggish but he's responding well to his IV. Will update with pic when out of hospital

Congratulations Carebear, lovely news. Was just thinking he must be here by now. Can't wait to see a pic!

Well girls, I'm still waiting! Had another ctg yesterday and a swab in case waters were leaking. Baby seemed quite happy in there so I should be back to the hospital today for a scan to check babies size and fluid levels. Hopefully get a sweep afterwards to kick start labour! Come on baby...3 days overdue now!

Glad your ctg went well yazzy!! Come on out baby!!

I can't resist, I'm posting pics now. Just had an awesome late night feeding. He's doing amazing on the IV!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150920_183436.jpg
    IMG_20150920_183436.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20150919_180042.jpg
    IMG_20150919_180042.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 5
Big congrats Carebear! Baby Bradley looks adorable!! :flower:

Good luck yazzy!! Not long now...

Huge congrats carebear! He's gorgeous!

Glad all is well yazzy! Hopefully your little one will arrive soon!

Ladies....my yellow bump turned blue!!!!

Jago was born at 4.11am this morning, everything went well and I am just waiting for his big sister to come and see him eeek exciting!!!

Yayy Yazzy!! Congratulations on your little boy!! I hope big sister enjoys him!!

Great news yazzy! :flower:
Congrats on your new baby boy!! :flower:

So do we all have our babies now? At least those of us who were frequent visitors of this thread? Makes sense, since September is almost over now. How exciting!! :thumbup:

Congratulations yazzy! That's great news!

Yes I was wondering if everyone has had their babies? Or are their any sweetpeas left to arrive?

Thanks everyone! Lola is absolutely besotted with her little brother.
I have stayed in hospital overnight just so I get some rest and for peace of mind but oh god it broke my heart because I have never seen or heard my daughter so upset when she realised she couldn't stay with me :(
I just can't wait for her to come up in the morning and we all go home together :)

Aw. Poor big sis! Hope you are home as a family now and enjoying it!!

I think all the frequent posters are done :) congrats all!!

Bradley will be a week tomorrow! All he wants to do is eat! I'm having a hard time finding sleep. We spend all night cluster-feeding.

How your home safe now yazzy!

Awww can't believe we all have have our babies. Aurora is 4 weeks Sunday! It goes so fast. Any of you ladies planning more babies in the future?

No this is it for me! Two was in our "future plans" when we thought of our family.

Brodie was 4 weeks yesterday! The time has flown by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->