September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

HCg results are back- 7521! Which gives a doubling time of 46 hours!!

Commented in your journal but it's worth a billion celebrations! That's so great!

Hello ladies!! I have been TTC for over 5 years. I had a m/c in April 14' and I am now pregnant again. I am nervous, but I think this one is going much better (by this time last time my tests were getting more faint, as of now they are getting darker! ) From my calculations I'm due September 10th. I have been out of town so I haven't been to my doctor for blood work. She isn't in until Tuesday but hopefully that will be when she will see me. I have been on Progesterone 200 mg since 10 dpo the day I got my BFP.. How have you ladies been feeling? I am just sleepy and have slightly sore boobs.

Welcome!!! Sorry for your loss but I'm thrilled to hear it's going better. My only consistent symptom is sore bbs. Nausea, dizziness, appetite issues, tiredness, headache come very randomly.

Thanks ladies. Unfortunately, I can't ask for time off or go on my lunch break. I decided to go from SAHM to watching another child in my home to give my son some socialization. The day after I agreed to the job, I found out I was pregnant. I just met the family so I can't leave the child with a trusted individual, as I would have with my previous nanny job of almost 5 years. My husband urged me not to tell the family I'm pregnant so they have no idea! Sooo I'm stuck taking two toddlers by myself to my first appointment.

Good luck on your new job, Jelly!

Knobby, I think that justifies telling her. Just ask her to keep it on the DL. I'm sure she'll appreciate your honesty enough to honor your wishes.

Congrats Bug!!!

Welcome Wantabby!

Ambigous and Jelly-how was your first day at work yesterday?

Jelly-yay for 2-3 on the DIGI!

Knobby-good luck on your scan today, can't wait for an update!!

Bug-great numbers!!! woohoo!!

Welcome Wantabby! So sorry for your loss but this is going to be your sticky baby!!

Knobby-oops I meant GL on your scan for tomorrow. I keep thinking today is Tuesday!

I'm super nervous about my appointment for today. It's just a confirmation of pregnancy appointment but I'll be getting my second beta results. Fingers crossed, they're good.

Knobby-oops I meant GL on your scan for tomorrow. I keep thinking today is Tuesday!

I'm super nervous about my appointment for today. It's just a confirmation of pregnancy appointment but I'll be getting my second beta results. Fingers crossed, they're good.

Lol! Thanks! I wish it was today! I am getting antsy. Good luck at your appointment too!

Hope your appt goes well babyfeva!

Cutie you get your results lady too right!?!? Can't wait to hear the great numbers!

Good morning ladies and welcome wantabby! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you joined us. A lot of great ladies here.

My weekend was filled with horrible anxiety. I had to leave work Friday before I even knew my 2nd HCG level due to getting myself all worked up. :cry: Then hearing my 2nd level hadn't doubled like I had hoped has scared me to death. The nurse told me that my doctor wasn't concerned, so I guess that's good. But I've been so stressed. I've continued to take pregnancy tests to make sure the line is still dark and it is. I got a 3+ yesterday on a digital which was nice to see. I'm 5 weeks today. I've made it to 5 1/2 and 6 weeks before, so not past that point yet which makes it tough. But I have to try to realize that my hcg levels with my last pregnancy were 44 and then 77. So much different this time being at 802 an then 1250. I have my ultrasound on Wednesday. Very anxious for that and hoping I'll be able to see a little sac in there at least showing it's in the right spot and all looks normal for this early along. As for my symtoms I also have lost some weight already due to not feeling good and the anxiety hasn't helped either I'm sure. I'm down 3lbs. Seriously nothing sounds good to eat. I'm not real hungry either. I get some cramping here and there and had some good cramping on Saturday evening, but also had an upset belly all day
Saturday and then got myself all worked up with fear that I'm sure that made it worse. I haven't had any spotting, just some cramping here an there. I'm exhausted all the time and my bbs are absolutely killing me. I've had an ache in my right groin area for a few days now. It doesn't hurt, just an ache like if you over stretched your groin or something?? It's weird. So that's what's happening with me. Trying to relax, but it seems impossible at this point. :nope:

Sending you much love mrs reineke xxx- your levels are much better than last time. I'm sure on wed you will have a wonderful scan. "Just relaxing" isn't really an option for us I know... Is there so etching you can keep busy with to at least partially occupy your mind? Are you back at work today?

Thank you Bug, I need that love right now. Yes, I'm back at work today which is probably good. I literally sat around all weekend Googling things which is a bad idea because of course most of everything I found was horrible things. I need to keep my mind busy for sure. By the way, congrats on your wonderful numbers!! I'm so happy for you!! :happydance:

Oh dr google is evil! Stay far far away!

No numbers for me today. The lab lost my bloods so I went back today. Hopefully tomorrow. I has built myself up to know today so my nerves are kinda shot right now.

Cutie, I still can't believe it. :growlmad: You've been patiently waiting all weekend only to have them do this to you. I'm so sorry.

Cutie- I commented in your journal- I am beyond angry for you. Will you have more blood work drawn today? They better run it stat! It can be done within a couple hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->