September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

And welcome Radiance!! Congrats on the :bfp: and I'm so sorry for what you went through. Best of luck you caught your rainbow!!

Good luck carebear. Can't wait to hear your numbers!

Welcome radiance. Progesterone seemed to be the magic bullet for me after 3 losses. I pray the same for you!

Afm: had my first night of rough sleep. I woke up at 3 and again at 5. The only place I could get comfortable was sitting straight up on the couch. Cravings have increased for carbs but otherwise going pretty good!

Radiance, so sorry for your losses and your scary event. I'm happy that you got a BFP. Hoping this is your rainbow baby!

Wantabby,
Just thinking about raw chicken sounds so awful right now! I don't blame you!!! You're still very early. I normally don't get MS until at least 7 weeks. This one is just extremely early for some reason.

Cutieq,
I know what you mean. Almost nothing sounds good and if I make myself eat something that doesn't sound good I'll be so sick. The strange thing is, is that what sounds good now may not sound good in an hour so if I find something to eat, I have to act fast.

Bug,
That sounds awful. I'm so sorry you're finding food so unappealing.

Maryanne,
I had no idea you were have such issues. FX you get some relief!!!

Baby,
I've been a lump on the couch lately. I finally threw up yesterday morning and now I feel a lot better overall. It's more "spells" of MS rather than feeling bad all the time.
That's awful about your appointment. I'm hoping you can find some relief for your anxiety of having to wait. Did the bleeding stop? Stupid question but are you taking progesterone? I take it vaginally and sometimes I'll have pink when I wipe. It's actually the melted pill casing but it can be so scary when you're not expecting it. If not, it could be from just straining too hard from your bm or nothing at all.

Yazzy,
Do you get especially hungry in the middle of night? That's my problem right now. I wake up between 12 and 2 and I feel this incredible hungry that's so strong, it's hard to sleep.
I'm both glad you're having symptoms and finding relief. The mental games of being a PAL is awful. Your either miserable from being sick or miserable with worry because you're not.

MrsG,
I'm glad things were sorted out with your MIL. I'm sure it's a load off your chest!
We are having the same cravings! Mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, anything pizza (bagel bites, pizza rolls), a bagel and cream cheese, even cereal and milk. Basically the dairy/carb combo. The worse for me it is, the better! My husband has been on me to eat healthier for the baby but he just gets "the look".

Sarah,
I'm glad he finally eased up. I'm sure it takes a lot of stress off you!

Confuzion,
Wednesday is just around the corner! I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant until you see that it's ok. I was just talking about that today with my friends. It's like my subconscious is protecting myself.

Karen,
Thank you, how are you doing?

Radiance,
I'm so sorry for your loss. That must have been devastating. I hope you find your rainbow with this pregnancy! I'm also on progesterone and aspirin. This is the first time I've been prescribed baby aspirin.

Thanks, I am on progesterone oral supplements and aspirin. I really think it was because I strained really hard. I guess time will tell.

Anyone have an almost bright yellow hue or CM when they wipe? I'm on progesterone oral supplements and aspirin. I wonder if it's the medicine?...

Babyfeva Mine is very yellow. There's no pain or infection so I know it's not that. I'm only on asprin but I wondered the same thing. Even googled it but wasn't much help. Not worried about it or anything. Just nice to know I guess.

babyfeva, I am on progesterone 200mg 2x per day orally. I have had yellowish discharge, almost neon-ish..lol! but most of the time it is just white.

How are you feeling? I worry sometimes my symptoms of pregnancy are just from the progesterone. . :/

Bloodwork = done! First dating scan Jan 29 at noon :) (I should be 6w6d)

I also have white to yellow-ish cm and I'm not taking anything. Just for comparison ;)

Anyone have an almost bright yellow hue or CM when they wipe? I'm on progesterone oral supplements and aspirin. I wonder if it's the medicine?...

Mine is sometimes a pale yellow, but has mostly been creamy white.

Good morning ladies,

I think I got caught up on everything and I'm hoping I don't miss anything important.

kdmalk, I am so incredibly sorry you are going through this again. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a quick recovery. :hugs:

jellytots, I am so incredibly sorry you are going through this as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you as well for a quick recovery. :hugs:

Welcome carebear and congrats!! :happydance:

Mrsgoodhart, I'm sorry our MIL found out that way. I would still give her the box with the ultrasound like the other ladies have mentioned.

SarahLou, I've had a couple episodes of pretty intense cramping with no spotting. It freaked me out both times. I get random cramping here and there as well. Your DH should be supportive of you and help you out with what you're going through. I'm glad he attempted to appologize or show he was sorry. Don't let him do that to you.

babyfeva, I'm so sorry your appointment got moved!! That has got to be incredibly frustrating especially after having some pink on your toilet paper. Like the others have said, I'm sure it's from using the bathroom.

Radiance, congrats!!! Praying this is your rainbow!! :happydance:

AFM: My first doctor's appointment got moved from next Monday to yesterday. So I went in and she did an ultrasound and we saw the heartbeat. I'm in shock still!! Obviously it doesn't guarantee anything, but she said once a heartbeat is seen the risk of mc drops by about 50%, so that's promising. I'm still scared of course, but it was amazing to see that. This is the first pregnancy anything has been seen in my uterus, so that makes me happy. I was 7 weeks yesterday and measured 7+1 and another angle measured me at 7+2. So...so far so good. It scares me seeing all of these women who lose their baby after they see the heartbeat though. So it's hard to be really positive. But yesterday was a good day. Just saying lots of prayers it continues that way. [-o<

Congrats Mrs R! How nice to be able to go in earlier!

Mrs R, wonderful news!! Woohoo. When's your next scan?

babyfeva, I am on progesterone 200mg 2x per day orally. I have had yellowish discharge, almost neon-ish..lol! but most of the time it is just white.

How are you feeling? I worry sometimes my symptoms of pregnancy are just from the progesterone. . :/

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Neon is a great description. I have slightly sore boobs-niplles, exhausted, very mild uneasy stomach. That's pretty much it.

Congrats MrsR! That's wonderful news!!!!

I had my scan today. Everything went very well! We got to hear the heart beat. 111bpm! It was a beautiful sound! They said it is measuring it's exact estimated gestational age. Woo hoo! :happydance:

Attachments

• _20150120_181625.jpg
    _20150120_181625.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
Congrats AmbiguousHope!!! :happydance:

Thank you ladies! My next appointment is February 19th. So 4 weeks away. Hoping it goes by fast and that everything continues to go well. I have felt the worst I've felt so far today. Upset stomach and nausea all day long!! :sick: My stomach just hurts. It's not my lower belly, it's literally my stomach right below where your ribs come together in the center and your stomach actually is. It's not happy today. :nope: I've felt like I was actually going to throw up a couple times, but haven't yet. It's an awful feeling, but I'll take it if it gives me a healthy baby.

Congrats MrsR! That's wonderful news!!!!

I had my scan today. Everything went very well! We got to hear the heart beat. 111bpm! It was a beautiful sound! They said it is measuring it's exact estimated gestational age. Woo hoo! :happydance:

So you actually heard the heartbeat??? That's amazing!! When I went it yesterday my doctor didn't try to use a doppler to see if we could hear it, just saw it on the ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->