September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Thanks everyone!

Carebear, did they say when you will get your results?

MrsR, they let me listen to about 3 seconds. She said she didn't want to do too much and add stress to the baby. I wanted to ask her not to do it then but she was quick to hit the button before I could protest.

Congratulations Mrs.R && AH!! Awesome scans!

AFM.. I think I am going to be an "afternoon sickness".. I feel alright during the day (besides. being sleepy ) but around dinner time I feel bad and if I wait to eat I get nauseous.. Yay! <--Haha!!

Yea I'm not sure who thought to coin it "morning sickness"

A massive headache hit me tonight like a ton of bricks, literally.

Greats news Mrs R and Ambiguous! So excited for you both!

With you on the sickness, mine is more afternoon and evening. I also get that horrible feeling right in my stomach by my ribs!

Thanks everyone!

Carebear, did they say when you will get your results?

MrsR, they let me listen to about 3 seconds. She said she didn't want to do too much and add stress to the baby. I wanted to ask her not to do it then but she was quick to hit the button before I could protest.

It says 24 hours. I'll probably call my doc tomorrow morning if I don't hear from her today.
Not feeling very pregnant today. My symptoms are gone. Wish they would stay. I'll take the nausea over the fear and doubt anyday!!

Hi ladies :hi:

I thought that I would all let you know that I lost my baby yesterday.. :cry::cry:

I started brown spotting a few days ago (Some of you may remember me asking about) And turns out it was nothing to do with implantation at all. Monday night my spotting got heavier but was still brown, I got up Tuesday morning and wiped in the loo and it was bright red and the blood was dripping from me.. I had cramping so I called my midwife and they told me that I need to call an ambulance. The ambulance guy was friendly and nice as I felt so unwell on the way the hospital (Sick and dizzy, cramping like period pains) I got to the hospital and had to go to the loo straight away... the water was dyed red!! :sad2: So I waited in a & e for the doctor to arrive I didn't have to wait long and she felt my tummy and asked loads of questions she tried to phone the gynae unit to bring my scan forward as it was for the next day! They couldn't fit me in so they gave me strong pain killers and sent me home but to still go for my scan (which was today) I asked her if I was losing the baby and she said, without a scan they wont know for sure but its a possibility (Luckily the doctor was female too and was also quite friendly, even the male paramedic was friendly about it all) And if the bleeding got worse I had to go back up.

So I went home.. upset of course and still bleeding all day, the pain went at about 4pm and I thought there still might be a chance, until I got in the shower and I was just letting the water run down my back, I felt funny between my legs, and I felt and had a big clot on my fingers ( Which im guessing that was my baby) And I went for my scan today and they said that the baby is no longer there :sad2: And talked to me about the fact that I have miscarried. I have a leaflet and gynae want me to wait a month for my normal period before trying again for another baby....

Sorry its long winded but finding it hard to explain to you girls. Thanks for being there for me :( :(

Our sweet angel grew little wings and flew to heaven yesterday :angel:<3:sadangel:

..................... :sulk::cry:

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm so sorry for your loss and that you're dealing with that. So very sorry. :hugs:

I'm so sorry SarahLou :( I hope you're able to conceive again soon and get your rainbow.

Big hugs sarahlou :hugs:. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you strength and love.

Ambiguous and mrsR - congrats on the awesome scans! So happy for you ladies! Mine got moved to tomorrow morning.

Welcome radiance and good luck today Karen!

I'm so very sorry for your loss Sarah. May you heal quickly and rejoin us with your rainbow baby.

Good morning ladies,

Sarah, I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am you are having to go through this. It's a horrible feeling not only mentally, but physically and emotionally as well. I pray you will recover quickly and get that rainbow soon. :hugs:

AFM: Yesterday was the worst I've felt this entire time. I literally had bad upset stomach/nausea ALL DAY LONG!!! My gut just hurt and it was literally in my gut, not my belly or intestines...right in my gut. I'm assuming that's normal?? It chilled out a bit before I went to bed and I was fine all night. This morning I've feeling icky, but not as bad right now at least. I forced myself to eat some ginger snaps and I drank 2 cups of ginger tea. Now I'm sipping on lemon water and hoping that will help calm my belly down. I think my doctor jinx me because on Monday when she asked how I was feeling I told her I had had some spells of icky belly, but nothing crazy and she told me to be prepared it may get worse. THANKS!!! Hahahaha!!! :haha:

I'm so very sorry Sarah Lou. I hope your ok. Sending hugs your way. If you need to talk then message me any time ok Hun. Sure you will get your rainbow very soon xx

So very sorry for your loss Sarah!! I hope the pain passes quickly and you are ttc again in no time! Your Rainbow is coming!!

I'm so very sorry SarahLou xxx

Welcome Radiance!

8 weeks for me today. Nausea completely disappeared on Tuesday. Went from not keeping anything at all down to no nausea at all. So of course I'm pretty worried . Appt tomorrow with the mat clinic but they won't be able to provide any reassurance. I guess it's just a waiting game until the 30th at my next scan.

It will probably come back bug. I've heard it can come and go.

My newest symptom - headache :( 2 days strong. I finally took 2 Tylenol and it did nothing so I'm resorting to keeping an ice pack on my head. The only thing that feels good is closing my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->