September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Bug, I haven't thrown up, but my nausea comes and goes. I will go 3 days without any nausea and then it comes back and the thought of most food makes me feel sick. So I'm sure it's normal. Just be glad you feel good today! :)

Bug, I've noticed my uneasy feeling comes and goes. Trust me. When it goes away I freak out too! Happy 8 weeks! I'll be joining you tomorrow :)

thanks ladies- as i get closer and closer to the last MC "age" (9+5) i get more and more nervous.

Bug, that milestone can't come and go soon enough. I was that way leading up to mine (5w). Things have been going so well for you. I hope it's just a little ms relief.

thanks ladies- as i get closer and closer to the last MC "age" (9+5) i get more and more nervous.

Bug, that milestone can't come and go soon enough. I was that way leading up to mine (5w). Things have been going so well for you. I hope it's just a little ms relief.

My milestone was actually today. The furthest I've ever made it is 7w6d. Can't wait until 8 weeks tomorrow :)

Yay for milestones. I have to get past 9 weeks!! Super nervous.

Has anyone gotten super bloated? I put on a pair of jeans and they're tight! Ugh. I'm eating way too much.

Not exactly sure which date I need to get passed... as long as she's not in my right tube, I suppose that's a pass for me.

My nausea comes and goes as well. Seems pretty normal! And I'm sooo bloated. Been wearing sweats mostly and I have a couple pairs of pants for work that were too big anyways

Congrats to everyone getting past their milestones. My angels were between 5 and 18 weeks so have a little while to go yet but counting down the days! If I see a heartbeat at my scan next week that will relax me for now! :)

I haven't worn regular pants since about 6 weeks! Lol.. Yoga pants and sweats for me! Luckily I wear scrub at work- so a nice drawstring waist

I get bloated after certain meals or a lot of water but it doesn't hang around long.

Bug, I am in the same boat with you.. I had two days of nausea now I haven't had any to speak of recently. I also have had some of my energy return.. so I am worried! Ughhh!! I wish my appointment wouldn't have gotten moved.. :( I would already know something.. Monday can't come fast enough. Cutieq I have had a headache off and on the past four days..

I have had heaviness in my uterus/cervix area for two days as well.. It feels is like my cervix is huge/swollen (not physically I haven't checked) It must be blood flow?? I also have endo and adheisons from my appendix rupturing.. So I don't know if I feel weird things/more things due to that?!

OH and with the bloat, it is worse at night and I don't button my pants anymore..lol!

I feel like 9 weeks is sort of 'the' milestone for me since that's the furthest I've had a bean develop. I've gone longer not knowing anything was amiss so for me passing the milestones and feeling more confident is seeing a hb AFTER 9 weeks have passed.

Also, with you ladies on the bloat! It's been pretty bad this pregnancy though some days worse than others. All my symptoms are up and down. Some days really strong and other days mild.

I apologize if you're seeing this update for a second time, but we had our scan today, measuring 7w6d (I'm 7w2d by LMP) so 4 days ahead yippee with heart beating 160 bpm. Officially being discharged from my RE's office :)

Confusion congrats on the good scan!

Bug I can only empathise, it's a scary time which I wish we could all relax but I know we won't.

I think the symptoms do come and go. I've been feeling really queesy for a few days now and it rarely let's up and then today I've nearly convinced myself I must be I'll and not have morning sickness argh! My bbs were sooo sore yesterday but today feel fine...I think this first tri is set to turn me crazy lol!

Awesome awesome news C!!

Wantabby, I'm having that full, tender cervix feeling today.

I get the heavy/ full feeling in my uterus- I notice it more at night.

I am beyond thrilled about your scan results confuzion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->