September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Just curious, are any of you having food aversions? If so, what? Mine is currently red meat which is odd. I was vegetarian for almost 5 years and red meat is what I missed the most. Chicken, I could always do without. Now I gag at the thought of a hamburger and drool at the thought of chicken! I'm sure it'll soon be onions and garlic when the full blown morning sickness kicks in but right now it's just constant nausea.

AmbiguousHope.. I have had that happen one time, yesterday. I was frying chicken and my hubby asked me to smell to see if it was bad and I gagged, the chicken was fine just the smell of it raw made me gag.. but other than that no real adversions.. I'm actually hungry all the time.. I am worried because I don't have nausea or any real food adversions.. anyone else close in gestation with no real nausea??

No real nausea or food aversions for me. I have all day icky feelings but nothing remotely close to puking. I keep crackers and ginger ale with me and it normally takes care of it. On the food side, I'm just more in tune with what I want and don't want to eat, so it takes me longer when I'm looking at a menu, but I haven't been completely turned on or off to any foods really.

Sarah- I hoe you were able to get some reassurance! I agree about your DH- he needs to man up!

MrsG- I'm sorry your mil reacted like that. Your baby, your decision when to tell people and how.

Ambiguous- my food aversions... Everything.. Absolutely everything. Even water makes me gag. Lol

Mrs G, I'm sorry your MIL found out. Hopefully, it smooths over. I agree, maybe you can still give her an ultrasound pic in a box.

Sarah, like others have mentioned, spotting is scary but it's not always a bad thing. Hopefully your midwife can see you soon to give you some reassurance. Sorry to hear about your DH. Men can be insensitive. Maybe demanD for him to go!

I'm totally with you bug! Everything. Even the thought of food. Off to the hospital though for some medicine to hopefully ease it tomorrow. Today was the second day of needing iv fluids so I don't think I can manage it on my own any longer as much as I don't want the meds.

I don't have any food a versions but I wake up feeling weak. I'm always hungry but when I don't eat enough or eat too much I feel sickly. I haven't vomited yet, thank goodness. I just want to lie down all the time!

No real food aversions here, I struggle to find something I want to eat sometimes but then also am sometimes really really hungry. I feel sick on and off but nothing major at the moment.

I love you all. Thanks for telling me I'm not nuts. We called her on speakerphone on the way home from work this morning and everything was fine. DH explained we just wanted to have an ultrasound, make sure everything would be okay, etc. She asked how I'm feeling (okay, semi-pukey at times, tired, but really just so nervous) and she assured me everything would be okay.

As for aversions- I had a cucumber craving that turned into a rabid cucumber aversion as soon as I saw them. Otherwise- hamburgers sound disgusting but otherwise no specific aversions. Have craved carbs of all sorts, as well as tomato based sauces. Spaghettios and mashed potatoes are my best friends most days. I'm currently getting ready to sit down and have some pizza.

Had a scan this morning and confirmed I lost baby over the weekend. I'll be leaving the group and taking a break from bnb whilst I recover. Good luck to you all, hope everything goes well.x

Oh I'm so very sorry jelly tots xxx

So sorry jellytots, take time for yourself and I hope you get your rainbow soon x

Sorry to hear that jelly.. my thoughts are with you :hugs:

Update ladies..

I managed to see my midwife again this morning :)

And OH came upstairs to me not long after and tried to talk to me and hug me... :haha: He really needs to start pulling himself together though... I know it can be a scary time for him too but he always keeps everything inside him and to himself.... Don't know what else to say, other than he lay beside me for ten mins talking to me and trying to get me to relax.

Well, I'm kind of pissed this morning. I didn't get good sleep because my 2 yo son wanted me to sleep in his room last night. All I did was think about my appointent for this moring. I had a strained bowel movement this morning and when I wiped the front side I had some pink on the toilet paper. Then, my appointment got rescheduled to next Monday!! I was so looking forward to this appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->