September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Hi ladies :)

Due September 26th found out yesterday!:)

Very cautiously pregnant...

Hello ladies!!

I've had a crazy busy day at work I'm just now trying to get caught up on everything!

Welcome Khadijah-x and congrats!!! :happydance:

As far as my symptoms go, I have some the are constant and others that come and go. My bbs always hurt, sometimes more than others but always sore. I'm constantly bloated and tired. But I've had on and off nausea. Tuesday was horrible, yesterday was pretty good and today isn't so great again. I haven't actually gotten sick, but feel at times it could happen at any minute. I pee a lot and I have that full feeling in my uterus too. I get random aches as well. So I think what we're all experiencing is completely normal. Congrats to all the ladies getting past their milestones!!! That's a great feeling!! Mine was at 6 weeks 1 day and I'm 7 weeks 3 days today. But then I see all of you ladies who have miscarried later and that scares me. I'm hoping and praying I don't have that happen to me. I swear I'll never not worry throughtout this whole pregnancy. :cry:

Thank you everyone!

Confuzion,
Thank you! Yay for a wonderful scan!!! That's great news!

MrsR,
I'm sorry you've been feeling bad. I'll have to try the ginger snaps and tea. Did you notice a difference?

Cutie,
I accidentally found something that helped me with my migraines when I was pregnant with my son and breastfeeding. Get in a warm bath (make sure it's not too hot because it'll hurt the baby) and put an ice pack on the back of your neck and on top of your head. While you're in there drink a soda or something cold with caffeine and take Tylenol. It worked pretty frequently for me. If it didn't kill the migraine, it would at least make me feel slightly better and relaxed.

Knobby,
Congrats! What a wonderful milestone to achieve!

Bug,
I'm so glad you said that!!!! I was going to ask about pants! I'm so bloated! I already look pregnant!!! I've been living in yoga pants.
I had to post a picture. I know it's all water and bloat but it pretty much sums up how I feel. Lol.

Khadijah-x,
Welcome! Congratulations. You're in good company here!

AFM:
I'd been craving Chinese food for weeks now. DH finally got me some for dinner (he can't stand it). I felt bad because I made such a big fuss about it and when it came I took a few bites and had to stop because I suddenly felt very ill. It was weird because my taste buds told me to keep eating but my stomach made me stop. At least I have leftovers for tomorrow, I suppose.

Attachments

• IMG_20150117_211133582.jpg
    IMG_20150117_211133582.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
Ambiguous- apparently you get a lot bigger a lot earlier with your second baby- it is def true for me! I'm about the size now I was at about 4 months with my son

Thanks for posting ur pic ambiguous!! I look exactly the same!! I'm so bloated I look pregnant already. I was so upset yesterday feeling like a huge cow! And this is baby #1!!! Technically 2 but this one is staying in there and coming home... cuz I said so!
I also had a Chinese food craving last week :haha: except I ate a whole plate of it and then some!

Welcome khadijah! H+H 9 months!!

Thank you everyone!!!

Praying for a sticky bean. Cramps are making me super paranoid!

Hope to be here with you all until September and beyond :)

Congratulations Khadijah-x!! Welcome to the group!!

I had that I want to keep eating, but my stomach won't let me thing happen last night..Ughh.. I have these symptoms in the evening.. I wake up feeling fine and I feel like I'm not pregnant anymore.. Then the evening comes and I feel terrible.. It is awful. I feel like I should be feeling more.. I am so ready for my appointment Monday to see if I have a Bean or not.. I am afraid my uterus will be empty and the Progesterone I am taking is the only thing keeping me from bleeding.. I am driving myself crazy!

Wantabby, I'm very much the same. Mornings and day, I'm fine then by evening it's back with a vengeance! I was thinking this morning that outside of this headache I haven't really had a new symptom in awhile.

Thank you everyone!!!

You know hun I had cramps with my previous pregnancy it's a good sign everything is growing ... doesn't mean anything bad. I have them right now as we speak, as i do nausea and tiredness and I am only 14dpo booooooooooo ....

Thank you everyone!!!

Also just noticed you are a Brummie yayayayayayay I am too!

Good morning ladies,

AmbiguousHope, as far as the ms goes I think the tea and just trying to keep a little something in my belly at all times helps a bit. Just make sure the tea is caffiene free so you don't need to worry about how much you're drinking. Also I know certain types of tea aren't recommended, so double check online. I've also been putting lemon juice in my water and that helps a bit too.

Khadijah, this is my 3rd pregnancy I lost the first two with early mcs. This is the first one I've had cramping with and things are going way better then they had the previous two times. My doctor said it's a good sign as long as you have no spotting or bleeding along with them. I've had a couple spells of pretty intense ones too that scared me to death. But so far so good. It's a very normal thing, so don't worry about them.

wantabby, I was terrified my uterus would be empty when I had my first scan too. You are going to see a baby and hopefully a heartbeat in there!! Let us know!!

AFM: Been dealing with all day sickness since Tuesday. Not throwing up, but just feel like crap. I think my doctor jinx me because on Monday at my appointment she was asking me how I was feeling and I told her I've had some icky spells, but nothing too bad and she told me to be prepared for it to possibly get worse. So the next day it does. Thanks a lot doctor!!! LOL!! But I'll take it if it means I get a healthy baby at the end.

Wantabby it's such a nerve wracking time. I have the same fears for my scan on Tuesday. I do feel sick but today my bbs just aren't sore and it really worries me.

So I used my doppler 7w3d, couldn't find anything. Tried for a little bit yesterday at 8w0d and again nothing. I tried again today, 8w1d, and found it! I'm so excited! :cloud9: It is about 174 bpm.

I recorded it for my husband. I feel a little guilty that he was not here when I found it :blush:

Check it out! :) --> https://clyp.it/4wcuru25#

Welcome khadija!! Congrats. As others said, cramps are normal ;)

wantabby - I think all of us PAL ladies have that fear. I thought for sure they weren't going to find anything good in there. But little bean was definitely in there and ahead of schedule. Your scan will hopefully reassure you :hugs:.

yazzy - good luck for tuesday! My boob soreness has been all over the place. Sometimes really sore and others feeling perfectly normal even when poked. Don't think it means anything. They're not going to be sore the whole time ;)

chrissi - just noticed you here, lovely to see a fellow mama bear here!

MrsR - I'm definitely the same MS-wise. Just feeling so crappy. So hungry but don't want to eat ANYTHING. Thought of everything makes me feel sick but no throwing up. I don't think I will be throwing up at all. Had some gagging spells but thankfully keeping everything I do manage to force down.

Meeting my new midwife on Wednesday. Hoping she's the right one for us :)

ETA: we posted at the same time, amazing HB knobby! Can't believe you found it so early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->