September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Good luck Ambiguous! Let us know how it goes.
I'm sure everything will be fine! They say that in the early weeks, you usually don't feel the baby all that often, even if you've felt the first flutters. It's only later when you feel actual kicks that it's supposed to be regular. The handout I was given at my NT scan (it was about pregnancy as a whole) said you are supposed to start counting kicks from around 27 weeks onwards. This must be the time when you can feel the baby moving very regularly and can establish moving patterns.

Good luck ambiguous! Hope all goes well. Try not to worry. I go a few days without feeling jellybean move now and again. Think it depends on where jellybean is hiding out that day. And I tend to feel him/her more when I'm lying in bed doing nothing rather than when I'm up and moving around. My midwife said at this stage though it's nothing to worry about.

Good luck with ur appointment ambiguous!!

I can't wait to feel baby flutters :) hopefully in a few weeks!

Thanks ladies! Ironically enough after I posted she started fluttering away as if to say "I'm still here mom!". Anyway her heartbeat was 154 which doctor said is perfect. We are so happy! We made it to the second trimester!!! Yay! :)

Congrats Christi on 15 weeks! If you (or anyone else) are interested in the Facebook breastfeeding group, send me a link to your page and I'll send you a friend request and invite.

Congrats AmbiguousHope!! Great news!! :happydance:

I've sent you a private message with a link to my FB page. Please add me to the breastfeeding group when you can.

Scan went really well, although the little monkey didn't want to sit in the right position for the NT measurement, so we get to have another scan next week.

Any gender guess?

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/lols2601/BBB9FA56-05EF-483A-88BB-EB95DC157306_zpsrfufctk6.jpg

Mine did the same! Flailing it's little arms and legs but wouldn't move to measure NT. The technician sent me out to walk around for about an hour (checked once during the hour) until baby finally flipped over.

I'm no good at guessing but I think boy :)

Congrats on the great appointment and reaching the 2nd tri ambiguous!!

Congrats on the great scan! My lo did the same. Have such a wriggly little one. Doesn't like scans at all. Have to go back next week for measurements as he/she wouldn't stay still. I have no idea on gender guessing, I'm rubbish at it so will go with Carebear and say boy too!

Congrats lol! :happydance:
I suck at guesses like that, as I never know what to look for, so I'm going to say girl just for good measure :winkwink:

Mine was also in the wrong positions during the NT scan, at least initially. The tech was super patient though waiting for him to turn around and we finally got pretty good shots from all angles and even found out the gender. But it was a marathon scan - probably about 40-45 minutes total, and I had both an abdominal and a vaginal scan :wacko:

Beautiful scan lol. Sorry baby didn't cooperate. I'm going to guess boy.

14 weeks today....officially 2nd tri!

I'm sure I'm feeling baby flutters this week, some days a lot and other days none but it's still exciting :)

How is everyone doing?

Congrats on reaching the second tri yazzy!!

I'm doing ok. I tried to come off the doctor prescribed nausea pills but I just can't yet. I feel more normal when I'm on em. I'll probably try again next week when I reach the second tri :)

Thanks carebear! The last couple days I've not been feeling as sick so hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Feeling pretty good for me. My tailbone is still insanely sore but I'm adjusting to it. I thought I felt some flutters yesterday but convinced myself it was gas. Anatomy scan on the 31st!

Congrats yazzy! Movement is the best feeling in the world.

I'm good thanks, still sick but hoping it will ease up soon. Loving my bump though, officially in maternity clothes now. Nothing fits anymore but I've never been so happy to not be able to fit into my jeans :)

Congrats yazzy! :happydance:

Carebear - sorry you are still feeling sick! I had nausea on and off (including some occasional vomiting :cry:) up until the middle of week 14. It's only been for the past week that I haven't had almost any.

Cutie - so exciting you are feeling flutters! I'm yet to feel anything :cry: Also, really envious you're having an anatomy scan already! I had a very quick OB scan on week 14 last week and I'm not having another one again 'till week 18. As for my actual anatomy scan, it will probably be on week 20 or 21, so it still feels very far away :wacko:

AFM: My boobs got quite sore again - how weird :wacko: They hadn't really been very sore since week 8 or 9. Bump is slowly popping, but it's still just the lower abdomen. Headaches and gum pain seem to be gone for now (yay!! :happydance:), but I'm still fighting the yeast infection :wacko: I've decided to start with a full on herbal treatment from my acupuncturist (unfortunately lots of his anti-yeast herbs I can't take when pregnant, so I'm stuck with the gentlest - but not necessarily the most effective - ones). I've decided to give the herbal treatment 2-3 weeks and if it doesn't work, I'll take my doctor's prescription of 7 days of vaginal suppositories. My urine culture came back negative for UTIs though, which is good news. Last but not least, tomorrow hubby and I are taking a tour of the hospital where I'll be having the baby. Maybe it's a little soon, don't know, but I need to register with them, plus they have a bunch of classes we'll be taking, and for some of them they ask for you to schedule during the 5th month of pregnancy (which isn't that far away). So I wanted to be sure that I'm happy with the hospital before I go on to register for their classes. Not that I have a huge choice anyway, since my OB is affiliated with this hospital, but I want to take the tour regardless :flower:

Hi, can I join? im Due Oct 2nd but as im old....42 I may go in September. :)

Christi, I really don't think it was flutters. Most likely gas. I'm not sure why my scan is so early but I'm not opposed! I had to do some googling to make sure women got then this early.

Welcome mooma.

I have my anatomy scan on 30th April when I'll be 20 weeks.

Welcome mooma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->