September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I'm waiting right now to have my 16 week scan. I don't know why I feel so nervous! Will update soon.

Welcome Mooma and congrats.

I haven't been on in a long long time! This pregnancy has been very hard so far. I currently have two larger sized schs (Subchorionic Hematoma) which have caused me to bleed all day, every day. :wacko: :nope: We found out Sunday that our baby is a GIRL! I couldn't believe it. I was 200+% sure it was boy. I am taking it step by step :)

Attachments

• 11061216_10205420165650986_2626169322751207772_n.jpg
    11061216_10205420165650986_2626169322751207772_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
Sorry it's been so rough radiance but glad your little girl is doing so well!

Does schs last the whole pregnancy? Might be a dumb question but I'm not familiar with it.

Sorry it's been so rough radiance but glad your little girl is doing so well!

Does schs last the whole pregnancy? Might be a dumb question but I'm not familiar with it.

It's definitely different for everyone. I've been told you either bleed them out or they get reabsorbed back into the uterus. That being said, they can go away quickly or it can take several weeks/months. They can cause a lot of problems if they are as big or bigger than baby (one currently is) and/or over 20 weeks. I've had one schs with one of my boys but it was really tiny and I never bled. It stayed there until I delivered. With this one, they were both found the last week of February and then I bled both of them out. But two weeks later, I had two more, both big :nope: I had an ultrasound Sunday and the biggest one was 2inches but it was much larger at yesterdays scan, they didn't tell the size. It's more worrisome cause the schs and bleeding can weaken the sac and with my history of pprom and preterm labor that is the last thing we want.

Gotcha. I hope everything goes ok. As if we need anything extra to worry about. Keep us updated on your little princess!

Congrats on team pink Radiance!! I hope your sch's get better soon!

Welcome moomaymisty!

Christi - hope you feel better soon and the herbs work for you :flower:

13 weeks tomorrow! 1 more week till the second tri! I'm so excited :happydance: I have my next doc appt on April 9 and will probably get an ultrasound booked for end of April for the gender! And I finally got a call from my OB!! My first appointment with her is May 11.

Radiance lovely to see you on here. Sorry to hear you are having a tough time, I will keep you and your baby girl in my thoughts.

Carebear yay for 13 weeks!

Babyfeva good luck for your 16 week scan :) can't wait to hear how it went.

I'll have a midwife appointment at 16 weeks where they listen to the heartbeat, then a consultant appointment at 18 weeks because of my previous ectopic then my next scan 2 weeks later.

I've woke up with horrendous heartburn this morning...ouchy! Is anyone else suffering with this?

Hi Radiance. Congrats on a girl! I've had a SCH and they can be stressful. Unfortunately I miscarried that pregnancy. I'm hopeful that you will just bleed yours out and all will be great :)

My scan yesterday went great. Baby girl measured about 4 days ahead but no change in due date. I asked my Dr if I could stop taking aspirin and she left that up to me. I have my 20 week appt scheduled for April 11. I won't have another scan until about 32 weeks :(

Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a few days. My allergies have me down!! Well, the upper respiratory infection that my allergies caused should I say! I have been miserable! My doctor put me on a Z - pack Thursday, so I'm slowly getting better, and she said I could take Zyrtec. . I am just so sore from the coughing! I try to lean forward to reduce the force on my tummy. Hopefully it will all be over soon!

My scan is this Wednesday! ! I can't wait! !

Hope everyone is well!!

Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a few days. My allergies have me down!! Well, the upper respiratory infection that my allergies caused should I say! I have been miserable! My doctor put me on a Z - pack Thursday, so I'm slowly getting better, and she said I could take Zyrtec. . I am just so sore from the coughing! I try to lean forward to reduce the force on my tummy. Hopefully it will all be over soon!

Hope everyone is well!!

Respiratory infections suck. Hope you are back to 100% soon! Update us on your appointment.

Thank you everyone! No bleeding today... I needed the break!!! Crossing my fingers!

My scan yesterday went great. Baby girl measured about 4 days ahead but no change in due date. I asked my Dr if I could stop taking aspirin and she left that up to me. I have my 20 week appt scheduled for April 11. I won't have another scan until about 32 weeks :(

Awesome! Athena is measuring a week bigger but they haven't moved mine either. Your appointment is scheduled on my birthday, should be a could day :winkwink:

Hope everyone is well!!

I hope you start feeling better soon! I have the worst allergies this week. That being said, I've never had allergies so really hoping I'm not getting sick!! :nope:

Congrats radiance on team pink and hope the bleeding stops for good for you soon.

Good luck to everyone with scans and appointments coming up!

Congrats on a great appointment babyfeva! :happydance:

Wantabby - sorry you've been feeling miserable! Hope you get to feel better soon! :hugs:

Radiance - welcome back! I can't imagine how it must be to bleed so much when pregnant - I hope it stops asap. But congrats on a good appointment and on team pink! :thumbup:

AFM: Hubby and I took the tour of the hospital where I'll be having the baby. I don't have much choice when it comes to hospitals, as this is where my OB delivers (so this is where I have to go if I want him to deliver my baby), but we were both very happy with what we saw and heard on the tour. Labor and delivery rooms were very spacious and private, as well as the rooms where you get to stay afterwards until discharged. Babies stay in the room with their mom, which is what we wanted, and breastfeeding is encouraged and supported, which is very important for me. In addition to that, they have what they call 'the golden hour', which is the first hour after birth, during which they leave the baby with the parents for skin to skin contact with no external interruption. They don't take baby away for tests and such until after that hour, and they don't allow visitors either, until afterwards. Which we thought was a great idea too! Dad also gets to stay with Mom and baby during the night, as there is a sofa-bed in every room. They also give Dad a free parking pass for every day I'm in the hospital. So all in all, we were very happy! Now that I know this is the hospital for sure, I can pre-register and also go ahead and plan the classes I want to take there. Though I'm thinking I'll wait until the 6th/7th month to take those, so that they are fresher in my memory (they are classes like newborn care, breastfeeding, infant safety and CPR and a 5-week birthing class).

Appointments-wise, I'm going to have to go in for my second blood draw (as part of the integrated NT screen I started in the first tri). It needs to be done between weeks 15 and 20, so I'm going to go in either late this week or early next week and get it done with. My next OB appointment and scan is on April 9 (on week 18) and then I'll be having my anatomy scan at the same special clinic where I had my NT scan on week 20 or 21 - still need to call and book that one. I look forward to that, as you get to see the baby so much better and in so much detail :hugs:

How exciting that you're happy with the hospital Christi. Sounds a lot like the hospital I'll be delivering for the 2nd time.

I'm feeling better.. still not 100%. Thank you ladies for all of your well wishes! I'm 16 weeks today (you too Mrs.R!!) How exciting! It feels unreal to be this far along!

Happy 16 weeks! Glad your are feeling better!

Christi - so glad you like your hospital! Sounds wonderful!

Yay for 16 weeks Wantabby!

Christi sounds like you have a fab hospital :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->