September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Welcome tooth_fairy!!! I'll add you to the first page :)

Great results Christi!

Mrs R, congrats on the promotion!!

Welcome Tooth_fairy and congrats on your baby and pregnancy.

Christi, awesome news!

Welcome tooth fairy!

Mrs R, yes, I am sure I can feel tiny flutters. I first felt my daughter at 15 weeks and this is just the same. It's only occasionally and I'd miss it if I hadn't already experienced it previously.

Christi, great news on your results.

Awesome results Christi :)

Welcome tooth fairy!!

Woo!! 12 weeks today!! I'm a plum!! :happydance: Just 2 more weeks till the second tri...
Well I think I got a stomach bug. I couldn't keep anything in my stomach yesterday. I felt so bad for baby but kept telling myself I got fat reserves... gonna try to eat slowly today and hope it stays down. I'm feeling better than yesterday but I'm having pains in my lower abdomen. Hope its just growing pains :(

Congrats on 12 weeks Carebear!! :happydance:
If you've been throwing up a lot, this could explain the lower abdomen pains. Your whole stomach system contracts when you vomit, so it can be normal. Also, if you have a bug, this could explain that as well.

Thanks all!!
Must have been a 24-hr stomach bug. I'm feeling so much better and food is staying down!

How is everyone sleeping?? I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable and I toss and turn every night. I'm normally a back sleeper but since that's a no-no, I've been trying out each side and I wake up so many times turning from side to side. Anything I can do to sleep better? I tried a pillow between my legs and behind me to prop me up but I've found it just gets in my way. Urgh!

How is everyone sleeping?? I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable and I toss and turn every night. I'm normally a back sleeper but since that's a no-no, I've been trying out each side and I wake up so many times turning from side to side. Anything I can do to sleep better? I tried a pillow between my legs and behind me to prop me up but I've found it just gets in my way. Urgh!

My main problem with sleep is I don't sleep straight through on most nights. I usually get up to pee once per night and I occasionally get middle-of-the-night hunger pangs, so I have to get up for a snack. Then it often takes me quite some time to get back to sleep. I've always been sleeping on my side, so I'm not that uncomfortable (at least not yet - I'm just starting to get a visible bump :winkwink:). I thought sleeping on your back was not recommended during the last trimester only, when your uterus is very big and can press on your main artery, or something like that. But I was under the impression that it wasn't a problem before then.

Sleeping has been an issue for me too. But had the best gift from my oh last week, a five foot long body pillow. It's pure bliss, can honestly say it's helped me get comfortable in bed for the first time in weeks. I'd like to think my oh bought it as he's really thoughtful but think he was just so fed up of being woken up multiple times in the night by me moaning I was uncomfortable lol.

Yes, I heard it was the second tri, I think. But they recommend you start teaching yourself to sleep on ur side. Sigh!
I wake up to pee at least twice too ;) haven't had hunger pains though! I bet that can be annoying! Definitely hard to get back to sleep after eating.

Hmmm... a body pillow eh? Might have to get one of those!

I got a snoogle or snoodle pregnancy pillow. I can't quite remember the name. Best sleeping investment I've ever made.

I got a snoogle or snoodle pregnancy pillow. I can't quite remember the name. Best sleeping investment I've ever made.

Snoogles aren't too different to the one I have, who ever invented them deserves a medal. Best thing I've ever owned. I can't see me giving mine up even after baby is born! Lol

I get up usually 5 or 6 times a night to pee- it's ridiculous! The last few nights I have had a hard time falling asleep - hope it's not a sign of things to come!

I usually am up 2 times per night! I didn't realize you weren't supposed to sleep on your back.. I do mostly sleep on my side, but occasionally on my back. I need to invest in a pillow so I can train myself for later.. my worst problem is wanting to sleep with my arms above my head, and the old wives tale says arms above your head = cord around neck.. :/ Hopefully that won't happen though!!

Welcome Toothfairy, we have the same EDD!!

Congratulations to everyone with good news/scans!

I get up once a night for the toilet but am constantly waking up throughout the night and not sleeping well. I seem to find myself sleeping on my back a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->