September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Wantabby, awesome scan! I can't wait to find out the gender from you soon!!

Bugg, I'm so sorry about the news from the biopsy. Hopefully all will be clear once it's removed.

Happy 17 weeks by the way, Bugg. I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow!

Hi ladies I have been MIA for a bit. Trying hard to catch up...

Wantabby- how long for your Quad screen results? The gender reveal sound like so much fun!

Yazzy- the pain sounds like RLP- sometimes it can last for a little while. Do you think you will end up finding out gender?

Mrs R- hopefully your Quad results will be in soon! The waiting game is so hard!

Maryanne- your DH sounds so sweet- sounds like he will be a great dad if the way he takes care of you is any indication

Radience- Congrats on team pink! Sorry to hear about your SCH's - I hope they resolve soon. I had two with my son- so nerve wracking! I will be having a repeat c-section so my son won't be in the delivery.

Carebear- Only a month till you can find out gender!!! Great news that you will get the extended mat leave pay!

Christi- your hospital sounds fabulous!!!

Moomaymisty- Welcome and congrats!!!

Congratulations to everyone now in second tri!!!

AFM- I got some bad news about my thyroid biopsy. The cells are atypical, and are possibly cancerous. The only way to know for sure is to remove the lobe of my thyroid the lump is located on... but that can't be done until after baby is here. So the plan is to do the surgery between 6 weeks to 3 months after baby is here. Apparently a lot of the time once the lump is removed they don't need to do any further treatment but now it is a waiting game to find out.
In other news im 17 weeks today! Crazy!! Been feeling a lot of movement in the last couple of days. I have no birth plan... I will be having a repeat c-section so no real need for that lol.

I'm so sorry to hear you are going through such a worrying time! Hugs. At least it sounds like the doctors are taking good care of you, hoping they get it sorted quickly for you.

Thanks babyfeva, I know how lucky I am. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

Mrs Reineke I think you're right, my uterus has definitely risen in the last few days.
Good luck for your results, the waiting game is nerve wracking!

Bugg you could be right about rlp, it's just such a worry when you get aches and pains.

Happy 17 weeks bugg and babyfeva...wow where is the time going!

I think I'm feeling little fluttering movements but it's very brief. I felt my daughter from 15 weeks...I can't wait for all the wriggles and kicks again :)

Hi ladies I have been MIA for a bit. Trying hard to catch up...

Wantabby- how long for your Quad screen results? The gender reveal sound like so much fun!

Yazzy- the pain sounds like RLP- sometimes it can last for a little while. Do you think you will end up finding out gender?

Mrs R- hopefully your Quad results will be in soon! The waiting game is so hard!

Maryanne- your DH sounds so sweet- sounds like he will be a great dad if the way he takes care of you is any indication

Radience- Congrats on team pink! Sorry to hear about your SCH's - I hope they resolve soon. I had two with my son- so nerve wracking! I will be having a repeat c-section so my son won't be in the delivery.

Carebear- Only a month till you can find out gender!!! Great news that you will get the extended mat leave pay!

Christi- your hospital sounds fabulous!!!

Moomaymisty- Welcome and congrats!!!

Congratulations to everyone now in second tri!!!

AFM- I got some bad news about my thyroid biopsy. The cells are atypical, and are possibly cancerous. The only way to know for sure is to remove the lobe of my thyroid the lump is located on... but that can't be done until after baby is here. So the plan is to do the surgery between 6 weeks to 3 months after baby is here. Apparently a lot of the time once the lump is removed they don't need to do any further treatment but now it is a waiting game to find out.
In other news im 17 weeks today! Crazy!! Been feeling a lot of movement in the last couple of days. I have no birth plan... I will be having a repeat c-section so no real need for that lol.

Happy 17 weeks bug! I'm sorry your results weren't any good. I hope you get lots of family support when baby gets here and you have to go through surgery.

Bug, I'm so so sorry to hear about the bad biopsy news! You don't need that in the middle of a pregnancy! Here's to hoping that they're not cancerous cells after all, but it sounds like your doctors are on top of things, which should hopefully offer you some reassurance. Hopefully having surgery after your delivery will resolve things right there. Sending big hugs your way :hugs:
And happy 17 weeks :hugs:

Yazzy - I had one of those bad days yesterday too. Just over-worrying about lots of stuff. I was also getting super impatient to feel that baby move. I'm thin, I have a posterior placenta and the baby measured 3-4 days bigger at the NT scan, all of which should mean I should feel him sooner rather than later, so why am I not feeling any movement yet? That was my thinking all day yesterday, alongside a bunch of other worries, pregnancy and non-pregnancy related. Then at night I noticed a cold sore developing on my lip. Ugh! Anyway, feeling much better and much more positive today. Still 2 weeks to go until my next scan, which is killing me. But I'm going in Monday morning to have my blood drawn for the quad screening or whatever it's called here in California (the state has a special name for it).

Add me to the I think I'm feeling flutters, but I'm not sure club!

Yay cutie it takes a while to really notice them!

Christi I wouldn't worry about not feeling anything yet, I only think I am because I remember what it was like with my daughter.

Is anyone else feeling a bit achy every so often? Not sure if it's because I'm coming down with a cold but definitely some stretchy aches going on!

Yay cutie! And Christi don't worry. I was 18 weeks with my son before I felt even flutters. I only noticed it early this time as I think I know what I'm looking for as remember it so well from past pregnancies. It really is so subtle at first. Couple of weeks max and you will feel it! It's the best feeling ever!

And yes yazzy. I'm super achey today. Feel like I've over done it at the gym but have defo not been near a gym in months! Still so tired that even my daily walk kills me.

I'm also pretty achy at times. Making room for our stretchy, growing babies!

I have no idea bug! I didn't even realize she was going to do it! Lol!!

Hello ladies,

wantabby, I hope your quad screen results come back great!! My doctor said they can take about a week to get the results back.

Bug, thank you. I'm hoping I hear the results before the weekend. Tomorrow will be a week and my doctor said it takes about a week. So it's awful close. But I just want to know already. I'm so sorry your thyroid test came back with questions. I hope and pray it will all be just fine. I would think they'd want to do something immediately if it was for sure cancerous? Hopefully just doing the small surgery after baby is born does the trick. Praying for you. Happy 17 weeks!!

babyfeva, Happy 17 weeks!!

yazzy, thank you and I'm sure it's your uterus. I am hurting or aching some where all the time it seems. My back wasn't great before I got pregnant so it really bugs me now. My uterus gets achey some times, I get round ligament pain here and there, my hips were bothering me last night while trying to sleep. I think it's our bodies adjusting. That's exciting you think you're feeling flutters!!

cutie, yay!! I hope it's flutters you're feeling. It's a very different feeling then anything I've felt before. I have them multiple times a day now, but they're slight still. If I'm not paying attention I don't notice them. Almost feels like a muscle twitch to me.

Christi, good luck with your quad screen. Hoping for awesome results!!

AFM: Still waiting on my quad screen and blood clotting level results. I called yesterday, but still nothing. I will try again tomorrow afternoon and hoping to hear before the weekend. Tomorrow is a week though and my doctor said it takes about a week, so I may not be so lucky. Fingers crossed!! I seriously think after hearing those are good (praying they're good) I will be able to relax quite a bit. Then I can look forward to the gender/anatomy scan at 22 weeks.

Yazzy - I feel achey at times myself. Shouldn't be anything to worry about unless it's really bad and persistent pain. Sounds like your pain might have been bowel/gas pain. The handout I was given says to call your OB only in cases of severe pain, otherwise they advise you to eat, drink, empty your bladder and lie down, and call your OB only if the pain doesn't go away after 3 hours or so. That is in cases of uterine pain or pain that is felt low down the back, which may come from the uterus. Round ligament pain, stretching pain and other discomforts weren't even mentioned as attention-worthy in that handout :haha:
I agree with MrsR: it's probably our bodies adjusting and trying to make room for the baby!

MrsR - I hope you get to hear about your results tomorrow! I'm going in for my blood tests on Monday.

Mrs Reineke I hope you get your results today! Do you have to phone and chase them or are they posted to you?

Thanks Christi yes so far just niggles and aches, just being overly paranoid until my 16 week appointment when they listen to the heartbeat :)

I saw my nan yesterday and she was excitedly saying there are 3 new great grandchildren due this year...I then told her to add another to the list...she was so happy when I told her about my baby! I think she will have about 16 gt grandchildren then!!

Bug I hope everything is easily resolved when you have your operation after baby arrives. Sounds like they might be able to remove with no further treatment.

Hi all, I was moved from Oct 3rd to 28th September at yesterdays scan :)

One step closer to getting my baby :)

It's finally... FINALLY my last day in the first tri!!!
:wohoo:

Hope you get your results today MrsR!!!
I'm not so achey yet. I get pains once in awhile. My back does hurt tho. And my hips.

That's great moomaymisty!

How exciting carebear! Happy last day in first tri lol

Happy 2nd tri Carebear!!!

Hope you get your results today mrs R.

Awe that's awesome Yazzy :)

I'm pretty achy at times too- usually in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->