September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Welcome gabdin!

I'm glad all you ladies are saying you have bumps! I was worried that I shouldn't have one yet (was about 6 months before I had a bump with my daughter) but have a little bump going on already with this one.

Cutie good luck for your anatomy scan, I hope all goes well.

Mrs Reineke I hope you get your results today, I'm sure no news is good news.

Sorry to hear you haven't had your results yet Mrs R! Will cross my fingers that they arrive soon. No news is good news though, if there's an issue they usually contact you ASAP.

Good luck for your scan cutie!

Good luck tomorrow cutie! :flower:

MrsR - I agree with the other ladies. Hang in there, you should know soon!
Also, I constantly freak out about stuff like that too. We're moving to our new home in less than 2 weeks and I've smelled the paint and similar chemicals they've used more than once (but for very brief periods of time) when hubby and I have gone to inspect the contractors' work. I've worried too, but I think babies can only be harmed if you inhale bad stuff for prolonged periods of time, and I also think it's riskier in the 1st trimester when organs are still forming. I wouldn't worry too much, plus you wore a mask (something I've never done, I just cover my nose and mouth with my hand every time I smell something that can be bad, and walk away as soon as I can). At the end of the day though, babies are probably more resilient than we think, otherwise nobody would be born :winkwink: Think of all the babies born in war zones etc.

AFM - I went in this morning and had my blood drawn. The nurse said it takes between 1-1.5 weeks for the results, which may coincide with my next check-up on 4/9. They weighed me and I only weighed 109.5lbs (I started my pregnancy at 107lbs), so I was a little worried about my small weight gain - though apparently most of it happens in the 3rd trimester. As for a bump, I do have a small one, but it's still quite low down, it hasn't expanded to my upper stomach yet. It does look more pronounced when I wear tight clothes too :winkwink: In other news, I can't wait for my next appointment (10 days feel like forever away) and I'm yet to book my anatomy scan which I'm supposed to have around the end of April on week 20 or 21 (also feels forever away). I've been feeling something bubbling in my tummy in the last few days when I lie down and concentrate (and not every time), but like others have said, it could be gas, not sure if it could be the baby yet :winkwink: Also, in the past 2 weeks or so I've been able to find the heart beat with the doppler almost immediately, which hopefully means the baby has grown in size :shrug: Next week or the week after I'm going to pick up a stethoscope (or I may order a fetoscope online, if I find an affordable one), and plan to start using that instead of the doppler. They say you should be able to pick up a hb with those from 18-20 weeks, so hopefully not too long for that :happydance: Hopefully I'll start feeling some real movement in the coming weeks as well, and that will be the most reassuring thing and will practically eliminate the need for the doppler.

I got my results FINALLY!! My baby's chromosomes look completely normal and my blood clotting levels haven't changed at all which is wonderful news!!!!! I'm so relieved!!! I started crying I was so happy. Feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Christi, you are soooo tiny!! Only 109.5lbs!! Jealous!! I haven't gained any weight yet either. My doctor said the 2nd and 3rd trimester is when it starts happening the most. That's so exciting you can find your baby's hb with the doppler everytime now!! I'm thinking about switching to a stethoscope or fetoscope too.

Wonderful news MrsR!! At last you can breathe a sigh of relief! :happydance:

Haha, yes, I am very petite :haha:. I am also short though, only about 5'2", so my BMI pre-pregnancy was 19.6, well within the 18.5 - 25 'normal BMI range'.

Thanks ladies!! I'm pretty excited and breathing a bit easier now!! So thrilled!! :happydance:

Lucky for you ladies with minimal weight gain! I've picked up some serious lbs, but still fitting in all my jeans from last year (with belly bands, of course). So I guess my weight has been belly and boobs!

Great news MrsR!!!

I'll update on my anatomy scan tomorrow as soon as I'm done!

congrats on the great news Mrs R!!!

Good luck tomorrow Cutie!! can't wait to hear all about it!

I am missing someone's baby gender off the front page- help! :)

Pretty sure I felt baby move for the first time last night!!! :cloud9: I felt these tiny nudges and flutterings. I was laying down and definitely had to keep still. Best feeling ever!!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well?

Baby behaved for my scan last wednesday and we got all the measurements we needed.

Very excited to now officially be in 2nd tri!!!! Now impatiently waiting to feel bubs move. I have thought I have felt fluters every now and then, so sit really still in the hope I will feel it again to confirm it is actually bubs, but then nothing, so not sure if I have felt actual flutters or not. Very impatient!!!

Such great news Mrs R!

Funny you mentioned your goodies, cutie! I just told my husband yesterday that I believe I've completed my last unassisted pube trim. I missed a giant patch as it is....I can still reach just fine, but I can't see it anymore :-/

Yay for movement carebear! It's anazing isn't it!

Glad your scan went well lol. Congrats on reaching second tri!

Best of luck Cutie!

Awesome news Mrs R!!

I too have been worried about my weight gain. I've only gained 2 pounds. It's crazy to think in 2 weeks, I'll be half ways done. By 20 weeks with my son, I was up 13 pounds. Oh well. Hopefully baby is growing. I don't have another prenatal appt until April 13.

Awesome news Mrs. R!!

Saturday can't get here soon enough! I have so much to do still, I've been working on decor for party and now I need to clean my house..my mother is coming Friday!!

I have gained 6 lbs so far.. so I guess I'm in the middle..lol! I can still see goodies and feet, but belly is definitely growing.. my hubby informed me that my "boobs are getting huge" last night...haha!!

I'm going to have to copy and paste because I have an insanely busy day at work today.

We were able to hear the heartbeat for the 1st time, which was truly amazing! Q has previously been measuring 4-5 days behind and today he was 2 days ahead! :thumbup: They moved my due date up to 9/3.

The scan was absolutely amazing! I just had a big grin on my face and tears rolling out of my eyes. DH just kept saying "wow" "oh wow" "wow". He never took his eyes off the screen.

I think we'll announce on social media today. My poor mom is bursting at the seams.

And for your viewing pleasure!
https://i61.tinypic.com/2rh5mvo.jpg
https://i59.tinypic.com/oi69me.jpg
https://i58.tinypic.com/2wciqz9.jpg
https://i59.tinypic.com/oi69me.jpg
https://i58.tinypic.com/28cq0pj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members