September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I called and they said about a week and they will call if anything is wrong. So no news is good news..lol!

I find myself achey from time to time. Especially in my lower back. Sometimes when I cough I have sharp pains in my pelvic area.. :/ but other than that I'm getting along well.. just excited for the reveal party and getting things together.

Happy second trimester Carebear!

I called and they said about a week and they will call if anything is wrong. So no news is good news..lol!

I find myself achey from time to time. Especially in my lower back. Sometimes when I cough I have sharp pains in my pelvic area.. :/ but other than that I'm getting along well.. just excited for the reveal party and getting things together.

Happy second trimester Carebear!

You are definitely more patient than I am!! I wouldn't be able to stop myself from ripping that envelope open!! Tried to talk DH into a private earlier scan for 100 bucks... he told me to be patient, I only have 1 more month to wait.

My feet are disappearing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
Hee hee bug!

Happy 2nd tri for tomorrow carebear!!

Moomay yay officially in the Sept club!

Yeah in September... woo hoo.. can't beleive I am 14 weeks on Monday!! I seem to of skipped week 13 LOL...

Welcome to the September thread Moomaymisty! :flower:
Happy 2nd trimester! :thumbup:

Cute pic Bug!

Boy do I suck! I've been nothing more than a filthy lurker for a couple weeks now, basically since I went back to work :dohh:

I don't even really have anything to say- other than my husband seems to realize I'm pregnant now thanks to the enormous mound of flesh on the front of my abdomen, lol.
Anatomy ultrasound has been scheduled for April 22 and I'm all kinds of impatient for that!!
(however, I dooooooo have unrestricted access to the ultrasound machine here at work- it's not really FOR that purpose, per se, but I use it twice a shift regardless! great seeing baby wiggle around in there!)

Haha mrsgh! I keep looking at the one at work thinking hmmmmmm..

Haha mrsgh! I keep looking at the one at work thinking hmmmmmm..

Dooooooooo itttttttttttttttt
I wonder if I can post video here? I have several 20 second long videos of a big tangle of knees and elbows and a little beating heart and the ever-present penis vs cord debate! I say this is a girl and it's the cord (it looks longer than the legs most of the time so of course my husband says penis...lol)

Mrs.G you can create a private YouTube video and post the link on here. I do it all the time! I even have some of my alien belly with my son but I took the privacy off those since I don't care if the general public sees that.

Anatomy scan tomorrow. hooray! Hooray!

I went full bump this morning and wore a pretty fitted dress. Someone asked me if I had kids and I proudly said "one on the way." It felt so good!

Latest development/symptom is that I can no longer groom or see my goodies and acid reflux is insane!

Good morning ladies,

Moomaymisty, that's exciting your due date moved up!!

carebear, Happy 14 weeks!! I tried to talk my husband into an earlier scan too, but he said to be patient as well. :growlmad: So I have like 5 weeks to wait!!

wantabby, I was told it would take about a week too and no news was good news for my test results too.

Bug, my feet are disapearing too.

Mrsgoodhart, I wish I had an ultrasound machine at work!!! Happy 17 weeks!! Maybe it is a big penis?? LOL!!

Welcome gabdin and congrats!!

cutie, I'm so excited to hear about your scan tomorrow!!! I'm having issues grooming my lady parts too!! I have to go by feel pretty much. It's lovely. LOL!!

AFM: I patiently waited to call my doctor's office until Friday afternoon to see if my test results came in and they were out of the office for the afternoon!!! :growlmad: So I still don't have any results. It was a week Friday and I haven't heard from them, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. But I'm going to call them again today. I just want to know already!! It's been KILLING me!! It's 9:15am here and I'm going to force myself to wait until about 11am I think to call. I'm not a patient person, so I think God is testing me. LOL!! I didn't even think about it and sprayed weeds this weekend in my yard for 10, maybe 15min and then panicked after the fact thinking "oh my gosh, could that have done anything to my baby??" I had a cover over my nose and mouth and my husband was putting weed be gone on the grass which I could smell a bit through my cover. I wouldn't think that would do anything for that amount of time, but just another thing for me to freak myself out about!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->