September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

So cute Maryanne!

As for stangers, I walked into the salon his morning and this lady goes omg are you pregnant!! Thank god I am or I may have done a workout right there :rofl:

Aw yay congrats on a little girl Maryanne!!

I haven't had any strangers notice yet but I'm mostly wearing loose comfy clothes these days---haven't bought maternity clothes yet. I really feel like my belly has popped out a lot more this week but haven't gotten around to taking a pic. My last pic was taken at 16 weeks and is in A spoiler in the first post of my journal If anyone feels like having a look :). I'd post it here too but on my phone and always have issues posting from it. All your bumps are so much nicer though ladies! I just have a lower ab pouch for the most part still. No roundness!

Snooped over to your journal confuzion ;) Cute bump pics! It looks to be rounding out imo!

Wow, I've missed so much!!

Maryanne - congrats on finding out the gender and for expecting a girl!! :happydance: We have so many baby girls on the way in this thread, but only two boys so far. Eager to find out what everybody else is having in the coming weeks :winkwink:

Bug - sorry about the urine protein, but hopefully it will resolve and won't be anything to worry much about.

Karen - glad to see you back in the thread!

Everyone who posted bump pictures - all your bumps look super cute! I'll post one of mine as soon as I get around to actually taking one (believe it or not, I only started showing some in the past week or so, so I hadn't bothered taking any pics. Like yazzy, I'm still at the stage where I look as if I've had a bit much to eat, though I think it's slowly developing into a pregnant-looking bump). I'm definitely showing much more than I used to over the last few days :flower:

AFM - Really busy preparing for our move to our new house. It's in a week and still tons to do. I have an OB appointment this Thursday, so hopefully I'll be able to post an update after that. And I'll have them book my anatomy scan that day too, so hopefully I will have a date for that soon :thumbup:

Lovely scan pic Maryanne and congrats on finding you are having a baby girl.

Beautiful scan Maryanne!

Here is my bump yesterday at 18+1 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on a girl Maryanne.

Bug, hope all is well.

Beautiful bump pics everyone. I'll try and post one later.

Happy Easter for those that celebrate it.

Happy Easter ladies xxx
Beautiful bump mrsgoodhart!

Happy Easter everyone!

Lovely bump pics :)

I've had definite baby movements for a few days now but not felt anything today, I know I'll worry until I hear the heartbeat on Tuesday at my midwife appointment.

Also there's not anything I can do but my daughter has just come out in chicken pox today! Trying not to worry as I hope I'm immune from childhood but it's still a worry! Just really hoping I cannot catch it as it can be dangerous for unborn babies :(

Wow us team pinks are pretty much dominating September at the moment lol. Congrats wantabby!!!!

Sorry about your daughter's chicken pox yazzy :hugs:.

Happy Easter everyone!

Lovely bump pics :)

I've had definite baby movements for a few days now but not felt anything today, I know I'll worry until I hear the heartbeat on Tuesday at my midwife appointment.

Also there's not anything I can do but my daughter has just come out in chicken pox today! Trying not to worry as I hope I'm immune from childhood but it's still a worry! Just really hoping I cannot catch it as it can be dangerous for unborn babies :(

Hope you are immune!! Did they check your bloodwork for immunities? I know they did for me in the first set of bloodwork they completed. I was immune to chicken pox. Hope your daughter doesn't get a bad case. Poor thing :(

Congrats Wantabby!!!
Sorry to hear about your daughter yazzy :(

Thank you ladies, I just knew it was a Boy...Ha!!

I am excited, and it's sinking in for hubby...lol!! We are blessed no matter what!! I can't wait to see her now!!

Wow, congrats for team pink wantabby!! :happydance:
Wow, yet another girl in the team!! We need some more boys for good measure, lol :haha:
If you remember, my first gender prediction was at 12 weeks by my acupuncturist through my pulse. He only gave me an 80% accuracy, though later (after we'd confirmed he was right at the NT scan) he admitted he'd only been wrong once. For some reason I knew he was right as soon as he told me his prediction - and he was - but I admit I was VERY surprised for quite a few hours at first. Somehow I was convinced it was a girl. So was my husband, even though he was secretly hoping for a boy, but somehow I had convinced him it was a girl, lol :winkwink: Funny thing is, when we were told it was a boy at the NT scan a week later, we were both kinda like 'yeah, we know' lol :haha:
In any event, I agree with you, we all extremely blessed no matter what.

Yazzy - sorry to hear about your daughter's chickenpox. Hope she gets better soon! I also hope you are immune, so that you don't have to worry about catching it. If you had chickenpox as a child, you are most likely still immune to it, so try not to worry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->