September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Happy 16 weeks yazzy!

Hopefully everything will turn out fine bug. Glad baby is doing well. Can't wait for your gender reveal! And everyone else's this month! All hitting the halfway mark!

Funny story... hubby and I sit down to dinner last night. He turns to me and says 'oh! You're showing!' :dohh: he just noticed. I sure did this past week as my belly has surpassed my boobs. Ugh. Can't believe I'm showing so soon!

Congrats on 16 weeks yazzy!

Hope the worry passes for you soon bug! Glad your lo is doing well. Bet your excited about your scan!

And carebear I know. My bump feels like it's getting bigger everyday. I can't believe we are all a few weeks away from being half way. Just gotta get passed this 18 week scary time and then I will hopefully feel more relaxed.

Good morning ladies,

Mrsgoodhart, Happy 18 weeks!! I can't believe we're almost 1/2 way done either!!! :happydance: I had lost 50lbs before our wedding and sadly have gained back about 30. :cry: So I wasn't happy with my body before getting pregnant, so I totally understand where you're coming from on gaining the pregnancy weight. But yes, it's very important we gain the healthy amount of weight for our little ones. Like you said, it's baby, not fat. I need to keep telling myself that. :thumbup:

maryanne, I'm excited to hear about your gender scan!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

confuzion, glad all is going well for you. You're almost to 18 weeks!! My doctor said the exact same thing about me not gaining weight yet.

Bug, I'm glad baby is looking good. Hopefully the protein in your urine doesn't change and was just a coincidence. Just keep taking care of yourself. Your anatomy scan isn't too far away!! How exciting!!

yazzy, happy 16 weeks!!

carebear, that's funny your husband just noticed your baby belly. Mine's been showing for a bit now, but seems to get bigger every day!!

We should all post bump pictures!! That way we can all know our bump is normal size. LOL!! I'm sure we all have more of a bump then we thought we'd have by now. I'll post mine after this post!! As for me, I'm tired today. Not sure why, just sleepy. Other than that my main symptoms right now are slightly sore boobs, super sensitive in a bad way nipples, quite a bit darker areolas too. I get fuller faster, but my appetite is increasing it seems like. It seems like I've sneezed more since I got pregnant then the entire past year!! LOL!! Sometimes it feels like I'm slightly getting a cold, but never do. Think it's just pregnancy nose or something. My hips have started bugging me and my back bugs me at times too. I get round ligament pain every now and then as well and I can't seem to sleep real great. Other than that I'm not doing to bad. I'll get my bump picture posted to compare!!

eeep Maryanne- your scan is tomorrow!! so exciting!!!

yazzy- where are you going for your week away?

carebear- too funny about your hubby- have you had any strangers commenting yet?

mrs r- i hear you about the pregnancy nose! I seem to gt stuffed up like I am getting a cold every evening then it goes away.

So this was from 16 weeks 4 days and I'm 17 weeks 4 days. So it may be a tad bigger now.

Attachments

• PicShop-94586C0ECFC2285EDB5838A5FF89CA3D.jpg
    PicShop-94586C0ECFC2285EDB5838A5FF89CA3D.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 6
My bump pic.

This is 2 weeks old. I'm taking a new one tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
I can never see the pictures until I reply...so this is my reply...lol!!

18 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Lovely bumps ladies!!! I love seeing bump pics!! Here's mine from today. Still measuring over but baby is right size so I'm not worrying to much.

Thanks for the well wishes, cannot wait for tomorrow!!!

No bump for me yet. Still just look fat. Will probably be that way most if not all of my pregnancy.

Yay!! Love the bump pics!!

Here's me! 15 weeks tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_20150403_182219.jpg
    IMG_20150403_182219.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
karenh, you probably look more pregnant than you think. I still feel like I just look fat some days too though.

carebear, love your bump pic!!

eeep Maryanne- your scan is tomorrow!! so exciting!!!

yazzy- where are you going for your week away?

carebear- too funny about your hubby- have you had any strangers commenting yet?

mrs r- i hear you about the pregnancy nose! I seem to gt stuffed up like I am getting a cold every evening then it goes away.

No, no strangers have said anything yet. How about anyone else? Anyone getting strangers noticing?

Yay for bump pics, I will take one and upload soon!

Bug we are going to Kiln Park in Wales, I think that's just outside of Swansea, nr Tenby. We are taking a couple of the dogs so hoping to find some good walks for them. We normally have a few little breaks in the year down to Cornwall or Devon so trying Wales for a change.

Going to a friends wedding today, bought a floaty dress to wear as I'm in that inbetween stage of looking like have I got a bump or just eaten too much chocolate lol!

And we are having a little girl!!! So happy!!!
She is the most beautiful little thing I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->