September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Oh cutie!!! He is so perfect! I love it. Especially the 3D shot- looks so much like....well....a baby! Holy crap!

Radiance congrats on finding out you are having a baby girl :)

Carebear movement is just amazing isn't it!

I have felt some flutters but it's gone a bit quiet the last couple days so just hoping all is ok. Thinking of getting a doppler to ease my mind?!

No idea what weight I have gained, my clothes are a bit tighter so I've definitely put something on but no idea what lol!

Awww cutie just seen your post...what a gorgeous little boy!! So lovely :)

Oh cutie love love love the pictures of Q!!!!!

Hello ladies,

carebear, that's so exciting you think you're feeling baby flutters!!

lol, congrats on being in the 2nd trimester!!! Your baby flutters will start soon!!

As far as our lady parts up keep, I did mine today and it was a bit difficult!! I couldn't hardly see so I went by feel mostly. I have no idea if I missed anything!! LOL!! I can't imagine what it will be like as our bellys get bigger!! IMPOSSIBLE!!

As far as the weight gain goes, I haven't gained any yet. I did weigh myself yesturday and I was up a 1lb, but that has happened and then I'll weigh myself a few days later and I'm back down. I asked my doctor about it at my last appointment because I was concerned it was a bad sign. My tummy is obviously getting bigger, so why am I not gaining weight? She said it's completely normal to not gain any weight or even lose weight in the 1st trimester. Plus it's not like I'm some little skinny thing either. That's me saying that, not her. LOL!! She said I could expect to gain approx a pound a week this trimester some women gain a bit more or less. As long as we're all eating good and enough our baby's are getting what they need. My next appointment is the 16th. Need time to fly because then I get to set up my anatomy scan when I'm about 22 weeks!!! I can't wait for that!!

My weight has fluctuated- overall I'm up a total of two pounds at just about 18 weeks- I lost 8 in the beginning, gained 5, lost it back, gained a couple and here I am....however, despite the minute amount of weight gained, I feel and look pretty huge and am visibly pregnant, unable to wear normal clothes anymore other than my husband's sweats. So there's that.

I'm just floored that I am (and most of us are!) for all intents and purposes just about halfway done with this pregnancy!

I too haven't put on any weight yet. I've lost almost 2 stone due to the HG so I'm lighter than before I fell pregnant. I used to worry about it but baby is measuring right on track at every scan so I don't really let it worry me anymore. Plus my bump is huge now so I figure everything is growing as it should. I can't believe how big I am so early on.

We have our gender scan Saturday!!! I'm so excited its all I can think about. Wish time would pass a little quicker so it was Saturday already!

Oh yay!! I can't wait to hear what you are having maryanne!!

I actually haven't weighed myself since my last doc appt. I'm afraid of the scale with all the food I've been eating. My appetite did subside a bit and I get fuller faster. Now that the weather is finally warming up a bit, I'll be able to do more.

Haven't been around much. Just busy with life. Hardly had time to think about being pregnant (and so close to half way holy crap!).

So glad to see everyone's pregnancy is just chugging along nicely! So excited for the gender announcements to start rolling in here as everyone starts to find out this month!

Oh and to add to the weight discussion. I lost a few pounds in the first tri and so far haven't gained them back in second tri (I actually lost a few more :(). Midwife wasn't concerned. Said it's normal and the important thing for now is to make sure I'm hydrating---she promised that the weight gain will come!

Not looking forward to the weight gain, myself. I worked really hard to lose almost 70 pounds a few years ago, the majority of which I put back on when I met my husband. He doesn't care- in fact I think he prefers a little more meat on me- but I DO care, and was already getting pretty unhappy with where I was at when I got pregnant.
I've had to try (hard!) to remind myself that I'm making a person and nourishing not only myself but that little person as well, and that not all of the weight gain is fat, but lots of good stuff like amniotic fluid, increased blood volume, these humongous G cups I'm rockin' these days, and of course BABY! I haven't forgotten that I gained an incredible 80 pounds with my son, but I'm trying to also remember that was a long time ago, I was young and thought I could eat whatever I wanted without penalty. This time I know better and am a lot more active at baseline to begin with- so hopefully I can avoid that situation again.

Had a maternity clinic appt today. Baby's heart rate is around 150, I'm unfortunately showing a little protein in my urine but BP is still ok for now. Will be having a repeat c-section for sure. Anatomy scan booked for next Friday!

Sorry about the protein :-(
Next Friday?? that's soon! it will be nice to have a look at baby :)

Hopefully the protein level doesn't increase, yay for baby being ok and your scan next week! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

I have to admit I don't worry about weight gain as I think as long as I eat normally then I'll just grow to whatever is normal for me.

I have a midwife appointment on Tuesday, then the following week I have to see a consultant - I think it is just because of my previous ectopic so a couple appointments coming up, then I'm having a week away before my 20 week scan :)

16 weeks today eeek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->