• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Welcome to all the new ladies :) Glad we are all here to support each other. CD12 and nothing much to report. Woke up feeling nausea's but I think that might be a side effect from the Clomid I took.

How is everyone else doing? September is finally here so let the BFP's begin!

Been having lot of ew cm today! So Im optimistic :)

Welcome and good luck to all newcomers!

Catalyst, you're definately ovulating! O usually comes 24 - 36 hrs after the positive OPK. So Your O day is most likely CD 18 after all. I understand your girl/boy dilemma. They say you should stop BDing as soon as you get your BFP OPK if trying for a girl but it's so hard to stick to that. The most we've managed so far is BDing on the day I got my positive OPK and stopping after that.

AFM, after a relatively visible (still negative) line on an OPK on CD 11, all I got were barely visible lines. CD 15 is today and the test should be positive today if I compare to most cycles. I don't know. I've had some signs of O and this morning my OH said I was very wet down there (sorry for TMI) but it might be day or two later this cycle. I'll see in the afternoon when I test again.

September is here, bring on the BFPs!!!

Hello Ladies,

I am new here and would like to join in if that is ok,

I am 33 and been ttc no 1 for a year now.

I am due AF on the 7th Sept and am 8dpo today.
GL :dust:
XXXX

Good morning, testing day for me...

BFN with FMU on a CVS test :cry:

AF isn't due until the 6th so I'm hoping it's still too early. Fx for all you testers today!! :dust:

Argh, I swear I posted earlier!! Lol.

I'm ahead of you guys, BUT it's nearly Friday the 2nd here, so where are our 1st testers!? Hahaha.

And, hubby isn't coming on camp now, so I've decided to stick caution to the wind and test tomorrow morning anyway. It can be a friggen BFN, but then I can just stop obsessing until my friends spare tests arrive next week. So be it.

And if AF arrives first, then YAY too, cos then I was right about O, and I know I'm now fertile, and can work on catching the next egg.

I'm gonna be soooooo dismayed if I get a BFN all week and no AF. :(

Well ladies.. I'm just waiting on AF to show so we can officially start back TTC after my cp. It's been a very emotional month but I'm ready to get my bfp and forever baby.

Well ladies.. I'm just waiting on AF to show so we can officially start back TTC after my cp. It's been a very emotional month but I'm ready to get my bfp and forever baby.

Awww sorry to hear about your cp.
Good Luck this month an FX for you :hugs:
xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies :) Glad we are all here to support each other. CD12 and nothing much to report. Woke up feeling nausea's but I think that might be a side effect from the Clomid I took.

How is everyone else doing? September is finally here so let the BFP's begin!

We are super close cycle wise! I'm CD11 and also on Clomid. Plus I have PCOS :)

I've been having Clomid headaches, they are the worst!

It is just 9:30 here and I have had lot of ew cm :) :happydance: so Im optimistic having gotten pos opk yesterday :)

Wow it's hard to keep up with this thread! Haha So many September testers now!

Sounds very promising for O Catalyst!! Now for the dreaded tww...

Still early days for me about a week away from O day. It has been hard though as we haven't told anyone we are ttc and a girl at work just found out she is 6 weeks pregnant and has been talking to me about it constantly which is great I love helping but I just want to be pregnant already so I can say something!! Lol

Jess,how long have you been on Clomid? I still have the nausea,not subsiding even with nausea tablets 😔 When do you expect to O?

Still early days for me about a week away from O day. It has been hard though as we haven't told anyone we are ttc and a girl at work just found out she is 6 weeks pregnant and has been talking to me about it constantly which is great I love helping but I just want to be pregnant already so I can say something!! Lol

I can see in your sig that you both are 31 and that you have boys 4 and 6.
Me and DH are both 33 this year (he un jan Im october) and we have boys ages 7 and 4 (july 2009 and jan 2012). So similar :) hahaha
Would be cool to be bump buddies and have the same gender haha

Hey again..
Im officially supposed to test Sept 5th (my clinic want you to test a few days after AF date) but as I'm 14dpiui and some frers arrived in the post I tested.

Its smu and I only held for 2.5 hours (naughty I know) I need some eyes.. the pictures are of the same test one is tweaked I hope you ladies see what I do xxx

Attachments

• 20160901_141904.jpg
    20160901_141904.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 20160901_134952.jpg
    20160901_134952.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 30

I can see in your sig that you voth are 31 and that you habe boys 4 and 6.
Me and DH are both 33 this year (hes jan Im october) and we habe boys ages 7 and 4 (july 2009 and jan 2012). So similar :) hahaha

How cool would that be!! We are testing nearly the same time too! I am trying to wait until 11dpo which will be 19th. Oh and my boy is jan 15 2012! Are you secretly hoping to conceive a girl? I was initially but would actually really love another boy now.

My test date is September 1st also! AF was supposed to start yesterday- no sign of her yet. Trying to wait a few more days to make sure.. :/ Baby dust to all!

I can see in your sig that you voth are 31 and that you habe boys 4 and 6.
Me and DH are both 33 this year (hes jan Im october) and we habe boys ages 7 and 4 (july 2009 and jan 2012). So similar :) hahaha

How cool would that be!! We are testing nearly the same time too! I am trying to wait until 11dpo which will be 19th. Oh and my boy is jan 15 2012! Are you secretly hoping to conceive a girl? I was initially but would actually really love another boy now.

My boy is january 22nd 2012 :) just week apart!! :)
No secret that we would love to have a girl but we know we could have boy and that is ok :) we would be happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->