• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Hey again..
Im officially supposed to test Sept 5th (my clinic want you to test a few days after AF date) but as I'm 14dpiui and some frers arrived in the post I tested.

Its smu and I only held for 2.5 hours (naughty I know) I need some eyes.. the pictures are of the same test one is tweaked I hope you ladies see what I do xxx

I see what I think is a vvf line or a start of a bfp

My progesterone level today was 33!!!! Dr says my ovulation last week was a really good one! Only 8 days left in my tww! Can't wait to see all the positives this month!!

7 dpo today and have been having light AF cramps since yesterday. I'm really trying not to read too much into it, but I want to be hopeful this month. Usually I'm a real Debbie Downer by this point in the TWW.

Rayne - I see sth vf! Fx it gets darker!!

I just had a thought...why hasn't anyone invented a glow in the dark test. Ha. That would be fun. Seems like it would take the guessing out of it.

Did litle bit of updating on the list :) puting the first :bfp: on there :) hoping i will put it with NovemberRayne too :)

Of me is I took another opk today at 17:00, it is still positive! and it is bit darker than control line. Had some ovulation pains today. So... not pos yesterday? or just my ovulation just happened this afternoon?
Heres pic, fyrst is yesterday at 17:00 and middle 22:00 last (right) is from today at 17:00. Might take one again this evening and she what it showes.
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1472750301723_zps38jcwk5j.jpg

November Rayne I think I see something, fingers crossed for you x

Hey ladies!

After a cp last month were trying again this month! These forums were what got me through those what if days.

Af due the 13th but thinking I'll be testing on the 10th!

So far dizziness, sensitive nipples, and nauseous are the only symptoms.

Fx and baby dust to all! 😄

Hey again..
Im officially supposed to test Sept 5th (my clinic want you to test a few days after AF date) but as I'm 14dpiui and some frers arrived in the post I tested.

Its smu and I only held for 2.5 hours (naughty I know) I need some eyes.. the pictures are of the same test one is tweaked I hope you ladies see what I do xxx

I think I see a faint line as well! Fingers crossed for you!

NovemberRayne I see a line! Fingers crossed it gets darker!

BFN this morning. AF due today but no show so far. :coffee:

Argh rayne I can't see anything but so many others do I'm reeeeeaallly hopeful for you!!!

Catalyst, that's a super positive, and the EWCM signals it too, so yeeeeeaaaahhh, go bd! Haha!

AFM it's Friday the second here, and I tested with FMU and had a stark white bfn. But it's ok, cos I knoooooow its early, I'm only 9dpo!!! I'm all good, I'm happy I tested so I could have a relaxing weekend at camp and be thoroughly distracted. I miiiiight test again on Monday with my other test, but I might wait till my friends spare tests arrive and test then so it might be tues or even wed. (13 or 14dpo)

I'm out for August (currently cd2) and looking forward to September being my lucky month! It's my first full cycle post-HSG and AF has been a doozy so far. My suggested test date is the 29th, but my last cycle was kind of odd, so we'll see! :coffee:

Argh rayne I can't see anything but so many others do I'm reeeeeaallly hopeful for you!!!

Catalyst, that's a super positive, and the EWCM signals it too, so yeeeeeaaaahhh, go bd! Haha!

AFM it's Friday the second here, and I tested with FMU and had a stark white bfn. But it's ok, cos I knoooooow its early, I'm only 9dpo!!! I'm all good, I'm happy I tested so I could have a relaxing weekend at camp and be thoroughly distracted. I miiiiight test again on Monday with my other test, but I might wait till my friends spare tests arrive and test then so it might be tues or even wed. (13 or 14dpo)

I was hoping for sex this evening but then just about hour before I was thinking I should be in bed by when the phone rings and DH is called to work :S something doesnt work that he has to fix. He is a network engineer (think it is called that)...
Hope it is just a quick fix :) realy want to highten our chances!!

Think I might test in the morning at 9dpo :/ Should I? Or should I hold out? Ugh I hate waitinggggggggggggg :'(
I got a positive in April at 9dpo but my symptoms were so strong, i had like everything... This time, not so much :(
Congrats on that beautiful BFP! <3

NovemberRayne, I see it, very promising! FX this is it!

I was hoping to O today like most cycles but OPKs were negative so far :growlmad:. There was a light line yesterday and I really felt O pains so I hope it's positive today. This cycle feels loooooong...

So I waited for DH. Was so tired. It was after midnight. But we did bd.. but middle way my younger walked in on us! &#128551; so we haf to pause. Made him per and tool him to his bed where he complained not geting in our but stayed in so I went back to the master bedroom and we got back to it hahaha no problem.
So we gave it a good go :)
Since I haf ovulationpain yesterday I am going to say 1dpo today :) :happydance: so now it is tww and fx!!

Think I might test in the morning at 9dpo :/ Should I? Or should I hold out? Ugh I hate waitinggggggggggggg :'(
I got a positive in April at 9dpo but my symptoms were so strong, i had like everything... This time, not so much :(

good luck:flower:

Spooky... our paths are quite similar! I'm 9dpo today as well but also had a BFP in April too which sadly ended :(

Fingers crossed we get our rainbows soon :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->