• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

I tested this morning at what I believe to be 10dpo and bfn I kinda feel like crying but I'm gonna wait it out and test again mid next week if AF doesn't arrive before then #bummed

I tested this morning at what I believe to be 10dpo and bfn I kinda feel like crying but I'm gonna wait it out and test again mid next week if AF doesn't arrive before then #bummed

Hey BabyMaker3

I am 10 dpo and I also tested and got bfn :(
FX for you and I believe we are still in with a chance :flower:

15dpiui and I started having brown spotting today.. it's unusual for me, but I'm going to take it as AF is on her way.. so I'm out 😔

Think I might test in the morning at 9dpo :/ Should I? Or should I hold out? Ugh I hate waitinggggggggggggg :'(
I got a positive in April at 9dpo but my symptoms were so strong, i had like everything... This time, not so much :(
Congrats on that beautiful BFP! <3

Spooky... our paths are quite similar! I'm 9dpo today as well but also had a BFP in April too which sadly ended :(

Fingers crossed we get our rainbows soon :thumbup:

I think i remember you! :D I am so sorry you had a loss as well :( I ended up losing mine at 10.3 weeks due to it being a blighted ovum for the second time in a row :( I had three of those suckers in all. :'( Was a horrible experience.. I had to take a second round of pills(miso) up the hoo hoo to pass what did not come out in June, in July. So my body could be entirely messed up for all I know.

I decided not to test today ladies and I will tomorrow morning.. I feel 10-11 dpo might be better for me.. I cant pin point the exact day really that I did ovulate so my dpo could give or take by 2 days.

Goood luck to all of you!! xxxxxooooo

Finally caught up with this thread! I have read everybody's replies carefully and wish I could comment individually on everyone but just to say good luck to you all in all our different stages. And welcome new ladies.

AFM I am 12DPO today and convinced that I am preg! I honestly will be shocked if AF arrives on Monday when she is due. Don't know why I am so sure this is my month but I just am! Have been a little breathless, crampy throughout (some of the cramping feels different to AF but lots of it could just be her on her broom ready to strike) and my sense of smell is strong again. Was strong like this at the same DPO 2 cycles ago with my blighted ovum.

It's my birthday tomorrow so it would be the best present ever

Only testing on Tuesday. Oh the willpower!!! Haha

Best of luck to everyone

Finally caught up with this thread! I have read everybody's replies carefully and wish I could comment individually on everyone but just to say good luck to you all in all our different stages. And welcome new ladies.

AFM I am 12DPO today and convinced that I am preg! I honestly will be shocked if AF arrives on Monday when she is due. Don't know why I am so sure this is my month but I just am! Have been a little breathless, crampy throughout (some of the cramping feels different to AF but lots of it could just be her on her broom ready to strike) and my sense of smell is strong again. Was strong like this at the same DPO 2 cycles ago with my blighted ovum.

It's my birthday tomorrow so it would be the best present ever

Only testing on Tuesday. Oh the willpower!!! Haha

Best of luck to everyone

Hope you get your birthday wish - a BFP would truly be the best present ever.

I've also been having AF cramps starting from 6dpo and getting them quite intensely today at 8dpo. Normally I cramp starting at 10-12 dpo so I'm REALLY hoping the early onset is a good thing. We shall see. Fingers crossed that AF stays away for both of us! Best of luck.

Babymaker3 - I'm 11dpo (BFN this morning) and feeling similar. I really thought I would see a positive this morning. Seriously hoping AF doesn't show on Monday. :cry:

Happy birthday Dannypop! A BFP would be an awesome present, enjoy your day! :flower:

Don't get too down ladies, as they say, not out til AF shows. I am only 7 dpo and tested, of course a bfn. I'm just so impatient. And desperate: I desperately want a BFP and wish it would happen this month. Trying and retrying is so very exhausting and defeating. Need a win so badly!

What a lovely birthday present that would be dannypop! :)

AF still hasn't shown so far today, but I'm still getting BFNs. Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Ladies who are 10dpo, don't loose heart. I got a bfn at 10dpo and it's still early really. Fingers crossed for you and you get your bfps in the next few days x

If I do recall I got bfn on 10dpo when I got pg with both my boys. Think I didnt get pos untill 12 or 13dpo and that was a faint line, not very faint but not dark either. And I am looking at one of my boys just now haha :) funny to recall memorys of him just being aline on a test in my mind hahaha.

Yeah I had a bfn on my last pregnancy at 10 dpo but got a BFP a few days later too :)

With my daughter I got my first very faint positive at 19dpo! I had used opks but there's always the chance that I actually ovulated later so l wasn't as far on as I thought I was when I tested. But who knows! I'm just holding on to that thought for right now lol!

I am so tired today and thankfully it's Friday. I do not have to wake up at 6am tomorrow morning.. I napped and just woke up , its 1pm.. Getting back on schedule is really really tough for me after the summer.
Though my landlord is coming at 11am to pick up rent grrr. Why can't she come later? Like hello? People want to sleep in on weekends.
If I get a positive tomorrow ill be in a better mood :p haha

It's nice to hear some of you ladies getting negatives at 10dpo then positives. I bought two tests just in case I get a negative this early. I will test tomorrow at 10dpo and then again at 13dpo if i can hold out

I'm still waiting for AF or BFP... :wacko:

How is everyone else doing? :coffee:

I'm still waiting for AF or BFP... :wacko:

How is everyone else doing? :coffee:

Fx you get the BFP baby!

I think I O'd during the night last night so I'm just hanging around waiting for DH to get home from golf so we can try BD,had failed attempt last night so hoping we haven't missed it. This cycle feels like such a slow one!

Really excited to start seeing some BFP's in this thread!

I second what you ladies have said about bfps, i didn't get a very faint line until 11dpo. Plus everyone is different and different implant times you can never say 100% your out until af comes!

Keeping fingers crossed for those testing at the moment!

I am just excited that my app told me I am.now in my fertile window haha

Chocolate eeeeek it's good news when you cramp throughout the tww in my opinion cause with both my boys this was my strongest sign! Will be so keen to see if you get a BFP!!

How many DPO is everyone?

Thanks for the birthday wishes :) 3 more days till I test! Sense of smell still so strong and had a dream that I took a HPT and it was positive. We wait and see ...!

AF a no show today.. But I'm not sure how my body is going to do things since my cp.. So now we wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->