• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Blue: I'm not sure exactly how the lining works but before I get my IUI's they always do an US before to make sure lining is good and how many follies are there. Even with taking Clomid (which I guess can thin your lining) my lining is thick enough at that point...so I think you would be fine with your lining and implantation at this time. But does lining thicken over dpo?

I'm not sure if the lining thickens after implantation. I'm reading online (of course google diagnosing myself) that some women implanted at 4dpo and went to have normal pregnancies. only time will tell :coffee:

Congratulations Macbabby!!!! Can't wait to see what else the month brings!!!

Congrats Mac! So exciting!!!

I'm CD8 today and I don't ovulate till about CD21, and I'm already sooooo impatient!

This group moves quick already haha love it

I don't see it yet blue, and you know to be wary of the curved frer don't you? I'm totally hopeful for you still, but it's eaaaaarly days yet!!!

My friend has come to my rescue!!! She has got her BFP recently, is about 5-6 weeks now, and is giving me all her spare ICs, sooooooo I can test on Friday like I planned to, AND still have more to test next week. Woot!

I'm not seeing anything yet blue sorry. Is it still early?

Your lucky flyingduster! Not long now before you can start testing! I only have 1 frer left from last month and I told hubby I wouldn't get anymore but I think I might cave as it gets closer!

Only cd6 today... aaarrrggghhhh this is going to be a long month!!

Jessthemess I have long cycles too. Im on cd17 and usualy ovulate between 18th and 21st. So it os near! Or should be.. time will tell this cycle.

7dpo for me, temp has risen again nicely this morning. Other than that not feeling much, I'm a bit tired but I'm putting that down to a lot going on at the minute for us. AF should arrive this Sunday so will see what happens :)

I was actually just looking at the calendar and I will be able to test Sept 28/29 so I'm not out yet!

Can I join in please..... Testing around September 22!

Already have one little boy (age 3.5) - this is cycle 5 TTC #2

6 dpo here - just reporting a few symptoms. Low-grade nausea/diziness for the greater part of yesterday's work day, fatigue, and gassy (tmi).

Today I woke up with a similar nausea, but I'm trying not to read TOO much into it because I have felt all these things in BFN cycles too.

Hoping to see some BFPs in here in the near future. Good luck ladies!

Just realized that DH is leaving on his hunting trip tomorrow. He will be gone a week and i should ovulate sometime friday or saturday. Booo!!
😣

Bumble, looking at your chart and eyeing that perfect little dip followed by a rise. Feeling hopeful for you!

Oily, if you O 2-3 days for now you're not totally out. BD today and tomorrow before he leaves!

5 DPO here and wishing I could speed up the process to a DPO where I could start testing! Lol. Know better than to start now, that's for sure. No matter what my crazy brain tries to tell me.

Bumble, looking at your chart and eyeing that perfect little dip followed by a rise. Feeling hopeful for you!

Oily, if you O 2-3 days for now you're not totally out. BD today and tomorrow before he leaves!

5 DPO here and wishing I could speed up the process to a DPO where I could start testing! Lol. Know better than to start now, that's for sure. No matter what my crazy brain tries to tell me.

Definitely will but its hard to be positive about so little activity lol.
fingers crossed for you. Being that early in the TWW drives me nuts!!

Definitely will but its hard to be positive about so little activity lol.
fingers crossed for you. Being that early in the TWW drives me nuts!!

My SIL was swaying for a girl and they stopped bd 2-3 days before O. She got pg.. with a boy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->