• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Good morning! Can I hope on here too?? I think I'm about 5 dpo today so maybe I'll try testing Thursday? I know it'll still be early but I'm so anxious!!!

Mac I tested Thursday before I came to Florida.. Bfn. So unless I Od really late which is a possibility since I didn't chart, temp, or do opks.. I'm thinking not this month.

Mac I tested Thursday before I came to Florida.. Bfn. So unless I Od really late which is a possibility since I didn't chart, temp, or do opks.. I'm thinking not this month.

Oh I see. Sorry about that, hope you're doing ok. Fingers crossed for a pleasant surprise. I do think it's a good idea to take a break from charting/opks etc l can see how it might turn someone's mission into a crusade and people just get battle weary! All the best x

Hi ladies I'm back I'll be testing tomorrow or Monday I'm already 2 days late but want to make sure I don't waste any tests.

My surgery went well and had gallbladder surgery last month so it would be amazing if it's my bfp this month.

Wow Kaiecee that sounds positive! Literally, ha ha! I am due AF on Monday so will test Tuesday.

So today is 8 DPO and I got a squinter on two Wondfos with FMU. So I tested with a FRER second morning urine and light positive... Not a squinter. Holy crap. My first ever positive pregnancy test! Tried a digi too but it was BFN.

I sort of wish I hadn't tested this early, because the chance it sticks is just so low and that makes me nervous. Like mega scared. But I am thrilled to finally learn what a positive looks like from my own experience! I cried. This pursuit of pregnancy has just been so hard! Please stick, little ball of cells! Please oh please oh please!

Thanks I hope this is it I had a very light pink spotting the other day but nothing now and I'm never late always a day early if anything

Oooh, MissDoc I know you're worried but that sounds really hopeful!

Welcome back Kaiecee, hope this is your month.

AFM, I'm at 9dpo and just feeling out all of a sudden. I'd been having AF cramps for the last few days but now they're just gone and I'm wondering if it might've just been an upset tummy. Now I'm super itchy but I don't think that has anything to do with pregnancy.

Missdoc - that sounds promising :) congratulations!! :D hope it is a sticky one!!

Kaiecee - welcome back, sound like you are pg already :D haha hope you get bfp on your test!!

Danny - I am kind of confused about what dpo I am. Would be nice to get your girls opinion :)

On the pic from the top it is opk from
friday
saturday
wednesday 17:00
wednesday 22:00
Thursday 17:00
Thursday 22:00
Friday 20:30
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/20160902_201700_zpsyybdm41c.jpg

So I am not sure.. do I take wednesday or thursday test as pos? is then the ovulation on thurday or friday? Am i 1 or 2 dpo today? Hahaha

Missdoc - that sounds promising :) congratulations!! :D hope it is a sticky one!!

Kaiecee - welcome back, sound like you are pg already :D haha hope you get bfp on your test!!

Danny - I am kind of confused about what dpo I am. Would be nice to get your girls opinion :)

On the pic from the top it is opk from
friday
saturday
wednesday 17:00
wednesday 22:00
Thursday 17:00
Thursday 22:00
Friday 20:30
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/20160902_201700_zpsyybdm41c.jpg

So I am not sure.. do I take wednesday or thursday test as pos? is then the ovulation on thurday or friday? Am i 1 or 2 dpo today? Hahaha

I'd say Wednesday definitely

I'd agree, looks like Wednesday was your positive! For my, my o day is usually 2 days after the positive, but for a lot of women it's just one day after their positive. Can only confirm with temps and or cervical fluid checks.

I'd agree, looks like Wednesday was your positive! For my, my o day is usually 2 days after the positive, but for a lot of women it's just one day after their positive. Can only confirm with temps and or cervical fluid checks.

I did have a lot of ew cm on thursday morning and had ovulation pains, worst that afternoon. So maby pos opk wednesday and O thursday?

Yay missdoc! :happydance: sticky dust coming your way :dust:

Catalyst I'd say you ovulated Thursday :thumbup:

I agree catalyst. Pos opk Wednesday and by the sounds of it you O'd sometimes Thursday! Good luck!!! 😊

They are right u got a +++ Wednesday so I'd say Thursday as Ov day.

AF is due on the 17th. This is our 2nd month TTC number 2. I think I will ovulate in the next 2ish days. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Missdoc hooray congrats!!! I know how cautious you must feel but every day as it comes ok?

Cat I have never used OPKs but it looks like the 4th from the top is the strongest line if that's helps?

AFM: was so bleak when I woke up this morning with strong dull cramps all over my abdomen. AF due tomorrow morning but I get these EXACT cramps just before I start bleeding. Pregnancy cramps feel different for me. The cramps this morning were very obvious AF cramps. I got out of bed shaking I was so upset. Also I get (TMI) loose stool when AF come which I had this morning. So even though she is due tomorrow I assume this is her signaling her arrival soon.

Eeee, missdoc, congrats and good luck and careful excited hugs to youuuuuuu!!!

Catalyst, I reckon wed was your strongest pos, though thurs was a technical pos too but going by your symptoms you probably Od on Thursday!

AFM, I'm home from camp and I feel like crap. Sigh. Hubby is having a hard time at the moment with his depression and anxiety, so I'm struggling to cope with the kids who are coming down from the high of camp, plus a hubby who isn't coping with the kids being kids, and I'm exhausted from camp and the kids slept all the way home so are now up at after 9pm and I wanna be left aloooooonnnnne. Sigh. So right now I'd be happy to not be pregnant!! Lmao. No, not really, but sometimes this parenting shizz is haaaaard and I do question why I want another. Lol.

So I'm 11dpo now. I doubt il test in the morning cos I don't wanna waste my decent tests. I'll wait till my friends spare ones arrive, which will hopefully be tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->