• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Shame Flying I am so sorry. That is really hard. I hope your DH starts to feel back on track soon.

I know how tough it is when you want 3 but your other 2 are acting up or aren't sleeping and you think if I am this exhausted when not pregnant then how will I cope with them when I am?! And then you think maybe you should wait a bit longer but you know how keen you are for this so at least if you are preg you can tell yourself my kids are driving me nuts and I am exhausted but it's because of my little bean growing inside me :)

Danny - it is like they say you aint out till you are out. Hope the which stays away :)
Flyingduster - eeekk! So closr to testing!!! How are you feeling?

Congrats MissDoc! I hope this is a sticky bean!

Catalyst, I'd say that you got your positive on Wednesday and O'ed on Thursday. Good luck!

AFM, I got my positive opk on Friday and O'ed on Sat which means I'm 1 dpo today. We haven't bd'ed since Thursday evening because we're trying for a girl.

Katy :) hope you get a girl sticky bean :)
I could not hold completely off even if we would like to sway for a girl.

Congrats Missdoc! Fx it's a sticky bean! Keep us updated on progression

Catalyst,definitely positive Wednesday and probably O Thursday

Flying,I hope DH feels stronger soon so he can help out a bit more. You must be quite frazzled by now!

Katy,I also suspect I O'd Saturday so I am also officially putting myself as 1dpo.now let's hope this TWW flys by

Then we are three very close regarding our testing day :)
:dust: to us all! :D

All I'm thinking I Od later then usual.. AF was set to arrive yesterday and no sign of her.. My bbs are sore and over been nauseated pretty bad.. I was talking to my step dad who's an Obgyn and he said after a cp it can take from 4-6 weeks for another cycle.. So now I will wait for my follow up September 13 with my Obgyn.

Thanks ladies! Feeling the love!

On progression, this morning's Wondfo looks a bit darker (still very light), and FRER looks lighter! What the F, FRER, so not cool. But a digital weeks estimator was positive. Hallelujah. That gives me some hope but I'm still so scared of losing it. I can believe my positives came so incredibly early.

My uterus does feel like it's going through a taffy puller and feels bruised so that gives me some hope that things may be happening. My boobs are also getting tender (no pain, just tenderness, like slight uncomfortable to lay on my stomach, but tolerable).

Congrats Missdoc! FX this is your sticky bean!

So we're cycle buddies, Catalyst and Aphy. When are you testing? My AF is due on the 14th or 15th and I won't be testing before then.

I expect AF anytime from 18th onwards. Im going to try hold out til 12dpo but I also know how impulsive I am with poas 😳

Congrats on the digital Missdoc! As long as there is progression it's a good sign and if digi is picking it up already,then that's excellent! Fx!

I think the vaginal steam bath and Mayan massage I did are working. At least I am getting quite a bit of fertile cm. Cervix doesn't seem high enough yet for O but maybe in a couple of days?? Anyone struggling with little EWCM the steam bath seems to really have increased what I usually get.

MissDoc - FX it's a sticky bean, sounds like your numbers are going up if the digi registered today but not yesterday!!

So we're cycle buddies, Catalyst and Aphy. When are you testing? My AF is due on the 14th or 15th and I won't be testing before then.

Think 15yh or 16th. Got pos opk 4-5 days earlyer than i expected. Was thonking the 19th/20th before but if I go with the pos opk 15th/16th :)

Hey ladies! Im actually due to test today but I'm super confused.

Today is the day Af is supposed to show up if she's coming but she has not shown her face. I do not want to get too excited because I was thinking this entire time that I O'd cd22 with a coverline of 36.45 degrees celcius but FF just gave me crosshairs with cd23 being O day and a coverline of 36.52. To top it off my temps did take a nose dive which happens before Af so I guess there is a chance that I can actually be 14dpo today instead of 15dpo.

Now im confused as to which day I actually O'd. Any thoughts girlies?

Can I join? After what I'm pretty sure was my second chemical last month, I'm hoping for a sticky bean this cycle. I will be testing on the 26th. Baby dust to all!

Congrats Missdoc and good luck to everyone else! Today I am 11 dpo (last day of my typical LP, with AF due to start tomorrow) and I haven't had any of my usual pms symptoms yet, but also no other symptoms. Maybe my lp is longer now after my surgery? I will be testing tomorrow if I am not too scared lol

I might be an odd ball here buuuut IM SOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAPPPPPYYYY!!!

AF arrived this morning!! :witch::happydance::witch::happydance::witch::happydance::witch::happydance::witch::happydance:

According to my fertility app, she was 2042 days late. 5 years, 8 months!! It's been a looooong long time since she showed!! It was when I was TTC my first baby! I then got pregnant on the first egg, two years after he was born, and now my youngest is two and fiiiiinally she is here!!

I am ECSTATIC. It means that I was RIGHT that I did O about 12 days ago, and that my body is baaaaack in the game!

CD1! Bring it on!!!! I miiiiight still get to test at the end of the month, it just depends on when I O again really. We shall see!

Grats missdoc!

I tested yesterday at 10dpo and a clear negative :(
I am waiting till 13dpo.. I think I am out this month, I feel nothing

I might be an odd ball here buuuut IM SOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAPPPPPYYYY!!!

AF arrived this morning!! :witch::happydance::witch::happydance::witch::happydance::witch::happydance::witch::happydance:

According to my fertility app, she was 2042 days late. 5 years, 8 months!! It's been a looooong long time since she showed!! It was when I was TTC my first baby! I then got pregnant on the first egg, two years after he was born, and now my youngest is two and fiiiiinally she is here!!

I am ECSTATIC. It means that I was RIGHT that I did O about 12 days ago, and that my body is baaaaack in the game!

CD1! Bring it on!!!! I miiiiight still get to test at the end of the month, it just depends on when I O again really. We shall see!

That is a good news :) no wonder you are happy :)
Hope you get to test with us in september ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->