• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

I expect AF anytime from 18th onwards. Im going to try hold out til 12dpo but I also know how impulsive I am with poas 😳

Congrats on the digital Missdoc! As long as there is progression it's a good sign and if digi is picking it up already,then that's excellent! Fx!

I am like you. Like last weekend my opk and pg test came in the mail friday and for fun I used an opk. Vvf and knew I was not close to O so I decited to wait.. what do I do? Used another saturday... and it was kind of on autopilot, like when I had dipped I wad likr "oh yeah I was going to wait!"
So me saying Im not testing till AF should arrive is unlikely to happen hahaha. But I am afraid of geting a line too soon so nervus about testing early and fraid I cant wait till I should and test early.

Wow ladies! I've missed a ton since I logged in last! Congrats on AF duster! Isn't it such a strange feeling to be looking forward to AF when you're TTC?? I was the same way after I lost my angel baby! I wish you so much luck this cycle! Keep us posted!!

AFM- CP still soft and high, still a lot of CM that is kind of the consistency of cheap lotion. I did get pretty nauseous at lunch at olive garden today- with food I'm used to eating! I think I'm only 5 or 6 dpo- could it be too early for any symptoms like this yet?? Ugh!!! Hate the wait!

Baseball_mom: hello and welcome :wave:. I'm sure you'll find a great support group here. Baby dust to you!

Flyingduster: hey cycle buddy :hugs: lol. I'm also cd1 as of 2day. Maybe because this was my 1st month TTCing but I myself wasn't upset and actually a little happy as well when Af showed up. It confirmed my O date so now I have a definite pattern of when I O so that I may BD accordingly :happydance:.

Afm, unfortunately ladies im out this month as Af showed up this afternoon. Won't be testing again until around the 1st week of October when Af is due. Fx crossed ladies and baby dust to all!

Sorry to hear, Aliko. I am also out-- AF showed up here this evening, too. I am also not testing again until October. DW is maybe gonna try next month, too. We are getting really impatient for our baby and we have twice the uteri (is that the plural of uterus? Lol) so we might as well use them! Initially I thought it would make me sad and jealous if she gets pregnant and I haven't yet but it won't even matter once we have our baby in our arms. And maybe I will have our second :) it would give me time to get things sorted out with my fertility.

Best of luck to everyone. I wish you all sticky little beans!!!

Can you put me down for the 10th? that's when AF is due for me.

Hey ladies! I'm on 4DPO (IUI) and September 16th is my scheduled blood test!

Hi to the new ladies and welcome! You've officially found the perfect place for support.

Clara, Aliko and Trying; so sorry AF nabbed you this month. And Flying hooray! I totally get how big this is for you. It's is truly wonderful.

AFM: so AF is due today. Last month she arrived Monday at about 5am and I am usually quite clockwork. It is now 8.30 and no sign. Also, I've had no more of those hectic cramps that I had yesterday morning. Woke up throughout the night monitoring my cramps and they were just gentle -with that feeling of being heavy and full in my uterus. I dare say I am starting to feel hopeful again. I have been convinced that this month is my month! I've always had the feeling April baby and my baby would be due 8 May and perhaps come a week or so early so .... :)

Hi all!

So I tested on Saturday and....its positive :)
Actually I thought it will not happen this month. Will see doctor on end September!

I wish You all lots of baby dust too!

Attachments

• 14182626_1289216061111257_1064401420_n.jpg
    14182626_1289216061111257_1064401420_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Peonie! Happy healthy 9 months!

Hi ladies! It's my ovulation day today and I'll be testing September 19!

Good luck! :)

Congratz pionie :)
Sorry girls that got the AF. Hope next month will be your month :dust:
I will fo over the few days to see who are new who are out who are pg :happydance: and who have changed their date. Will do that later today.

Congrats to those with BFPs.

Afm I'm definitely out this month, was rushed into hospital last night with appendicitis, currently waiting on surgery. They did a preg test and it was negative which is just as well considering. I doubt I'll be TTC for a month or so now.

Good luck to all those still waiting :flower:

Oh, I'm sorry, bumbleberry! I hope that you heal soon and get your BFP as soon as you start TTC again. Good luck with the surgery!

Oh no Bumbleberry! GL with surgery and I hope you are pain free very soon!

Bumble I am so sorry that is quite an ordeal. Hope you recover quickly, both physically and emotionally.

Pionie what a lovely test! Congrats!

AFM I have spent the whole day shaking with adrenaline and nerves. Keep thinking AF has arrived and I rush to the loo to check but so far not even a trace! Just watery-ish CM.

If AF is a no-show by tonight I will go buy a test tomorrow morning and test either tomorrow or Wednesday as I will pretty much know that it's a BFP as I am never late. Every hour at a time ... I don't want to get too confident but I can't help but think this may be it!!

Oh no Bumble! I'm so sorry. I hope it all goes super quickly and smoothly!

Peonie, congrats! Isn't it so very exciting! I want all of us to have this awesome feeling!

Catalyst, thanks for your work maintaining this thread!

Danny, now I'm anxious for you to test as well!! You have willpower of steel to have waited this long (says the lady who started testing 7 dpo, lol).

For those of you who are out, have done wine and a super hot bath and revel in the pleasures you can until you get right back into the next cycle!

For those of you who are in your TWW, I know it's painstakingly slow, but keep trudging along and distracting yourself and sooner or later the TWW will finally pass and you'll be peeing on sticks!

WOW MissDoc & PeonieE that's wonderful news for you both, congratulations I hope you both have healthy and happy pregnancies x x x

So does that make the Septmeber tally 3x :bfp:??? Wonderful, good luck to all you September ladies :dust:

Congrats to those with BFPs.

Afm I'm definitely out this month, was rushed into hospital last night with appendicitis, currently waiting on surgery. They did a preg test and it was negative which is just as well considering. I doubt I'll be TTC for a month or so now.

Good luck to all those still waiting :flower:

Blimey Bumbleberry, what a week! I hope you recover quickly. All the best for when you get back on it :flower: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->