• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Peonie congrats.

Currently I'm two days late for AF.. I think my body is doing some adjusting after my mc... If I don't start by next Saturday I'll test.

ladies im feeling hopeless i feel like im out been cramping and feel like AF is on her way.

Bluemoonbubba: don't feel out yet. Pregnancy can a lot of the time feel exactly like Af is starting. How long is your LP normally?

And congrats to all the new bfp's!

Yay peonie!!! How exciting!!

Bumble- I'm so sorry! Get better soon!!!

Bumble- so sorry about having to get surgery. Good luck and hope to see you on the ttc train soon! 😊

Blue: I've got everything crossed for you! It's true that af signs are very if not almost exactly like very early pregnancy signs.

Good luck to all the BFPs!!!

And I'm sorry to the ladies that af got!! Enjoy a nice glass of wine or 2 😊

Afm: 12dpo I see a faint something on my test this morning but want to make sure it gets darker and I think my RE's office is closed today due to the Holiday.

Bluemoonbubba: don't feel out yet. Pregnancy can a lot of the time feel exactly like Af is starting. How long is your LP normally?

And congrats to all the new bfp's!

i'm either 9 or 10 dpo, i've had AF cramps since 1dpo and it got worse yesterday and today its very uncomfortable, i have clockworks cycle of 28 days and a 14 day LP. i have really really sore boobs but ive been testing stark white negatives :cry: i just really want this cycle to be over so i can start fresh :cry:

Blue: I understand. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Bumble: just read up on your situation and I am really sorry to hear that, but here's to a smooth sugery and speedy recovery :flower:

Congrats Peonie and all other BFPs!

I'm 11 dpo today and I think I'd be kidding myself if I said I thought this was my month. My boobs are a bit tender and my stomach's been acting weird for the past few days, but that's all. Sigh.

Gagrlin test test! From what I remember you've had a rough time of ups and downs the last little while. I really hope this is your sticky BFP.

Bluemoon I think there is so much hope for you! I was CONVINCED I was out judging from yesterday's cramps. They were so typical of AF and not at all like the pregnancy cramps I get. But she is still a no-show and I am so on-time every month so I just know that a BFP is around the corner!!

Plus at 9/10DPO that is normally spot on when implantation happens. I had terrible cramps when I implanted in my previous pregnancies. This time I just got one sharp twang that lasted a few seconds and I was like, boo is that all? It sounds so promising for you!

Lulu that sounds really goooood!

I am testing tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Just joined this site and wanted to say hello and wish you all luck. I'm ttc number 3, been about 7 cycles but now back to charting. 1 dpo so test day 19th. Fingers crossed x

Danny: fx for you!! Can't wait to hear your update tomorrow!!!

Can't wait to test again. Had possible ib and many other symptoms. Everything I read and everyone I've asked said to wait a few days after bleed/spotting to test
Spotting started when af was due, but happened same way with my sister. So, it doesn't necessarily happen before af due, no cramps at all, sore sore sore bbs, stuffy nose, migraines like with dd in 2013, moody.

So I have updated, 3 pos and one maby. Wonder Rayne if it was AF or if the faint line you saw got darker?

Welcome to all new one.

bumble - im sorry about the surgery, hope you get well fast and ttc soon.

So I am just 4 dpo, and not sure how I feel. Feel kind of out of the game even if it is so shortly after O. I have had some cramps, pressure feeling now and then. But what I think gives me the notion Im out is that I have had twice today some stabbing pain in my vagina, not uterus. I sometimes get this when Af is starting, it is sometimes what makes me sure AF is just around the corner.
I have had a bit of throbbing in my brest today but not sore.

So time will show I guess.

excited to see your test tomorrow danny! Fx! :dust:

PeonieE - <3 How awesome ! What a nice positive too <3

Bumble - I am so sorry honey.. Get well xxo

peanut - hoping the spotting was IB! Good luck xxo

I will be testing in the morning.. I doubt it will come out positive.. I feel normal lol no cramps, no sore boobs.. I usually get some cramping a few days before my period and it's due on the 8th so nothing much really. Though last month I had lots of symptoms including cramping since 3 dpo (Just no sore boobs at all) and it was negative. My body is taking more time I guess since my loss...

Then again I might be 10 dpo instead of 12 dpo so we will see...

My goodness! Quite a fair amount of BFP's for early September. Congrats to all of the lucky mama's so far and Fx for the rest of us!

I have been silently stalking your stories haha and today's activity has given me a serious itch to POAS... I'm only 8dpo but I'm at that point haha. Someone talk me down! &#128541;

Congrats to all the positives already! :)

fx'd for a speedy recovery Bumble x

Mamaplus2 I'm only 5dpo and already feeling the need to start poas and I'm trying to make myself wait till the 16th! How do people wait?!

I usually have super sore bb's by now, but it sucks being so early in the tww and trying to symptom spot when there's nothing really to spot yet :wacko:

Im also amazed by how many positives are already here and the month has just begun!! :) hope it is a lucky group to be in and many many of us get a :bfp: this month!!
:dust: :dust:

MamaPlus, I'm not one to talk you off a ledge... I'm a pee-on-a-stick-aholic. And I got my recent BFP at 8 dpo... So I'm all about early testing! Lol.

Golden - I've been talking myself down since then &#128514;

Miss Doc - so funny you commented.... I stalked your posts all the way back &#128514;&#128514; just before that post. Very similar everythin! Haha I saw that you were one of the lucky early birds! That's so amazing, congratulations!

They're all sleeping right now.. I could hope in the car and be back and have POAS before anyone would be the wiser haha &#128541;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->