• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Hey all. Im a calendar gal. I dont use opks or anything fancy to determine ovulation. I go by calendar and cm. Well yesterday should have been my 1dpo but still had ewcm. Usually thats the most fertile stuff so im a bit confused about it all.
Hubby went away for all 5 fertile days and came back yesterday. We dtd last night. Im a bit hopeful but not really. Doubt this will have worked but there is always the chance right.
GOOD LUCK to everyone still waiting to test!

Guess I'm stressing myself out, been spotting sort of off and on for 3 days now. But really, tmi, only see it if I insert finger into vagina! Barely anything if anything at all on bathroom tissue. Have ic to poas, but they are written in total Chinese, I don't know chinese. They are Wondfo, but not sure expiration as it is not printed on test. Bought over a year ago, so maybe expired. Everyone is BFN. If I have had ib it could maybe be to early for BFP. GUESS I NEED A DIFFERENT TEST as I have all the symptoms and bbs hurt more and more blue veins are more prominent. Husband feels I am pregnant, but the occasional blood and the fact that af was due September 3, today is the 6th so, I'd think have a true result.

I had a question for you ladies with PCOS. Do you use OPK's? I was told not to because having PCOS makes them false positives but I was really wanting to try them to see if that helped with me having a better idea of when I ovulate.

I'm out ladies...af started 2 days early. GL to the rest of you!

Bfitz -Well I dont know about the progestetonr but the other thing you mention is realy realy pg like!! Fx for you!!

Anyone other than me that keeps thinking what dpo they are and when they should start testing. Thinking 13 dpo or 14 would be nest... bbnuuut 10dpo might give early pos... thats just x days away.. and thinking that many times over the day.. like the number would change.

Hi ladies! Popping over from the Assisted Conception section. Currently 3DP5DT from my first round of IVF/ICSI, planning on testing on Thursday (5DP5DT, roughly 10DPO) and then every other day after that until either AF or Beta draw, which is on September 16th. Good luck everyone!

Anyone other than me that keeps thinking what dpo they are and when they should start testing. Thinking 13 dpo or 14 would be nest... bbnuuut 10dpo might give early pos... thats just x days away.. and thinking that many times over the day.. like the number would change.
Yes!

Liz, sounds positive for implantation indeed!

Secondtime welcome! We are here for your every concern and hope.

Bfitz on Sunday I woke up with such typical AF cramps that I was convinced I was out. Our bodies can be so tricky when sending out signals for AF & preg that all you can really do is wait and look back on it with hindsight. Not helpful, I know but try to stay as hopeful as you can.

Oily I also just go by calendar and CM. If you are still having EWCM perhaps you did O later than you think. So BD like your life depends on it and then fx for BFP!

Peanut it is possible to sometimes have a very light AF if your hormone levels have been a bit low that month (sometimes we have anovulatory cycles, sometimes our progesterone/estrogen just isn’t doing what it should -it’s a coin toss each month) but if you are only seeing blood when you do a finger check then perhaps you are irritating the area inside and causing more blood?

Lulu: sorry :(

OK ladies ... update time from my side :winkwink:

So at my pharmacy you have to get HPTs from behind the counter ... I was WAY too embarrassed to ask the pharmacist for one cause he is about 80 yrs old and when I was buying one last time when preg with DS2 I felt like I was 16 again and in trouble for being up the duff! I took my friend in with me and she got it for me!:haha:

Anyway so we went home to test ... it took an age for the control line to show up and then we waited ... and waited ... and my friend said sorry babe I don't see a line.

But I remember using this exact brand of test with DS2 and the 2nd line took 5 mins to show. So I read the instructions and it said it can pick up after 30 seconds but often you must wait for 5 mins to get the result ... and my friend (who was crowding the test) said oh my I can see something developing!!

A really nice :bfp:
:yipee::wohoo:

Yay oh yay!!!!!

Ok I just want to say again how much the TWW really stinks and how it just seems SOOOOOO much longer than it is! So I had a small temp dip yestersay but was back up today. CM is almost like EWCM again- not really sure if that's a sign of anything?? CP medium i guess. And had some dull lower abdominal cramping last night- not painful, just noticeable. I'm super tired today, despite my coffee, and my back has been really achy.
I've been so optimistic that it's going to happen this month, but I'm scared that I'm just over thinking every little thing and getting my hopes up too high! Ugh!! 7 dpo today!!

I had a question for you ladies with PCOS. Do you use OPK's? I was told not to because having PCOS makes them false positives but I was really wanting to try them to see if that helped with me having a better idea of when I ovulate.

I was using opk's in my previous cycles,both before and after my pcos diagnosis. Though they can't guarantee that you are O'ing,I found I still liked knowing my most fertile days so all in all I found them helpful. Didn't use them this cycle though since they quite expensive so I am just going according to my previous cycle days etc

OK ladies ... update time from my side :winkwink:

So at my pharmacy you have to get HPTs from behind the counter ... I was WAY too embarrassed to ask the pharmacist for one cause he is about 80 yrs old and when I was buying one last time when preg with DS2 I felt like I was 16 again and in trouble for being up the duff! I took my friend in with me and she got it for me!:haha:

Anyway so we went home to test ... it took an age for the control line to show up and then we waited ... and waited ... and my friend said sorry babe I don't see a line.

But I remember using this exact brand of test with DS2 and the 2nd line took 5 mins to show. So I read the instructions and it said it can pick up after 30 seconds but often you must wait for 5 mins to get the result ... and my friend (who was crowding the test) said oh my I can see something developing!!

A really nice :bfp:
:yipee::wohoo:

Yay oh yay!!!!!

I love that story! Congratulations!

Congrats danny!!
I am just home from work,took my bra off and OMG my boobies are SO swollen,just like they were last time the week before I got my bfp.
If I am not pregnant I will be shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->