September testers - 15 bfp!

Catalyst, How lucky that is! I certainly didn't get pregnant in my first cycle, more like 11th, lol. We were about to move to major interventions, just had the consultation a couple weeks ago... but alas, we're pregnant and can press pause on all of that for now. So that is so exciting! I realize my initial wording on previous post made it sound like it was first try. I wish that were the case! Lol.

So, anyone ever totally get most of the urine on the result window and barely any on the test tip? Yeah, that's me this morning!! Lol funny, but oops. Test, to me looks bfn, husband says squirter line. The entire window turned bluish grey. Read that the urine, even if there's a splash guard can effect test both negatively when pregnany, and positively when not pregnant. Guess wait til Friday and pee in a cup and dip. Easier to count and verify pee is only on tip. Lol if negative, then I guess weird weird light 2 day spotted period. But, usually, we'll every other period in the last 21 years, I only have boob pain the day before af, and only slight. Not weeks and increased with veins. If negative, I can hopefully get into get a biopsy of my transplanted kidney so I may have my anti rejection pills switched, and we just try again. Bummetr, but we shall see. I have a pic of test on my phone. If anyone wants to play find the squire line. I just need to send it to my tablet and upload

Attachments

• 33_1473253399031.jpg
    33_1473253399031.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
So it's 13 dpo and I've been strong enough not to test thus far!!

I really am torn about my symptoms though. Would love to hear what you ladies think.

My breasts have been quite sore for the past few days but largely in the armpit area. They feel bruised and beaten. I've also felt a lot of strange "activity" in my lower abdomen. It feels like a mix between wide stretching, bloating, and cramping.

Those are my only 2 unique symptoms. I also have nausea, creamy CM, and fatigue but I get those every cycle.

Gah, I really hope this is it but I've been let down so many times before.

Congrats on all the BFPs and baby dust to all those still waiting to test!

4DP5DT and still feeling blah. I have this sickening feeling we're out, which is horrible considering we just spent $12,000 to give us our best chance. At least we still have our frosties. I'll test tomorrow and 7DP5DT, and if they're BFNs I'll just wait for my beta, but really not expecting much.

Newbie sorry about AF..

AFM, I'm now 5 days late. I dunno if this is from the mc or if I'm pregnant.. If still no AF I'll test on Saturday.

It's been awhile since I've checked in! I went out of town last minute and took a longer break from temping than I intended but judging by my cm and cp I'm in my fertile window already so this month I won't know exactly how many dpo I am. Maybe I won't test early this way, lol! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing.

Chocolate Chip-- that's how my boob pain started too, on the sides. And it started very early (now it hurts all over them), and I also had the "activity" in lower abdomen. Not entirely different from AF but an odder quality. It felt like my uterus was bruised and being stretched like salt water taffy for days. Now I only have mild uterine cramping and sharp little jabs. You are demonstrating a lot of willpower by not testing!

You too, GaGrl, lots of willpower by not testing yet. Some months I can do that no problem, but other months I'm a nutcase. This was a nutcase month.

Chocolate chip - I'm having about the same symptoms. I also get similar around af but they just feel slightly different.

Sorry to everyone the witch has got. And baby dust to all still in it this cycle!

... i've held out for as long as I can haha. I snuck off to the dollar store this am to grab a test. We're 1 hour into the hold! Regardless of the answer, I'm hoping this calms the anxiety and anticipation overload in the TWW. If nadda and no witch, i'll test again Saturday!

Marypoppins that sounds promising!! I had that exact feeling - I would have been totally shocked had I not been pregnant

Peanut sorry you are having such mixed signals. Snotty nose was one of my signs -well it was really runny and my sinuses and ears were blocked but my actual nasal passages felt clear like I could inhale through my nostrils easily.

Ladeda all good signs it seems that you are gearing towards ovulation.

Ask4Joy yes!!! That is like what my doc said about me this cycle; lining was thick on transvaginal scan on CD12 and then had a 18mm follicle so you are definitely super duper ready. With DS1 my doc started me on clomid after only 2 months of ttc cause he could see my cycles were hopeless. DS1 was conceieved after only 2 months of clomid. My doc certainly didn’t waste any time and I was also like, Why??? Why so soon? But I guess they do have the medical degree and know their stuff ha ha!

Kaicee hang in there ...

Sorry Babynewbie xxx

Missdoc you are pregnaaaaaaaaant!!! Yay

Chocolate those are all completely positive signs! The aching under the armspit and the crampy stretchy abdomen

Abennion hugest hugs of all go to you. Best of bestest luck

Gagrlin test tes test!!! Eeeek

MamaPlus2 cannot wait to hear the results!!!

Time to get busy Weebles!!

I'm in the TWW. AF due Monday. I'm under no delusions this month and fully expect her to show, as always. This whole trying business just feels completely futile. Nothing we do or don't do will make one iota of difference.

DH gets his SA done on Thursday. I'm still on a wait list for an HSG. Doc won't investigate lining until HSG is done. Think we could be waiting awhile.

I've found an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility in my city so i will give that a full try next cycle. Can't hurt.

5 hr hold and I tested... bfn, but a less antsy mind so that's a plus! I don't think I've ever seen such a potent control line before. Got one more for Saturday if the witch stays away!

I tested tonight on a 3 hour old and I got my BFP on a walmart test and then a FRER! Not even a squinter.
I KNEW I must be pregnant,had all the signs.
DH and I are over the moon.

Ahh Belle! My obgyn wanted that HSG before proceeding too but now I'm trying to just take it easy this month. Maybe being on the waiting list will make it a little easier to focus on other things. I know I've had baby brain 24/7 for 10 months and that takes a toll.

I'm about to go back for my ultrasound to see how I'm responding to the Clomid this cycle! Fingers crossed its going well in there haha

Congrats Marypoppins!!!

Good luck today jessthemess!! Hope all goes well.

Chocolate oh my God you have a lot of willpower!! All sounds very promising, looking forward to your test!!

Well my app changed my cycle so I am now 1dpo! Yay. Lol we did lots of BDing so fingers crossed it works!! Not sure If I can wait until the 19th to test as I will be 12dpo...

Weebles I can definitely relate to the 24/7 baby brain for 10 months! Man feel like I lost a chunk of my life LOL. Definitely time to focus on other things and get back to living :) not temping has been doing me wonders in that regard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->